Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Davido Have Threatened To Sue Some Game Developers For Using His Fall Song H - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Have Threatened To Sue Some Game Developers For Using His Fall Song H (21426 Views)

Chioma Shares Photos As She Vacations In Dubai While Davido Have Fun With Imade / Seven Women Davido Have Dated And Slept With / Fans Blast Eminem After Snippet Surfaces Of Him Saying In An Unreleased Song H.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Have Threatened To Sue Some Game Developers For Using His Fall Song H by eyesoflagostv: 4:35am On Nov 24, 2018
DAVIDO HAVE THREATENED TO SUE SOME GAME DEVELOPERS FOR USING HIS FALL SONG AND HIM AS THE GAME CHARACTER
Source : http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2018/11/davido-has-threatened-to-sue-some-game.html?m=1

Eyes Of Lagos gathered that , Davido will sue some game developers for using his song Fall soundtrack and also Davido as the game character without his consent . Davido just spotted this after Tunde ednut advertised the game on his page as the most trending Nigerian game . See pics below

Re: Davido Have Threatened To Sue Some Game Developers For Using His Fall Song H by Nobody: 4:43am On Nov 24, 2018
Okay now....
Re: Davido Have Threatened To Sue Some Game Developers For Using His Fall Song H by iammo(m): 4:43am On Nov 24, 2018
Nigerians always threatening to Sue, can't they approach their lawyers quietly and goto court

9 Likes

Re: Davido Have Threatened To Sue Some Game Developers For Using His Fall Song H by Segunade10: 4:51am On Nov 24, 2018
Chioma Make People JEALOUS After Davido Proposed To...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrd8qEcyA-4

1 Like

Re: Davido Have Threatened To Sue Some Game Developers For Using His Fall Song H by daewoorazer(m): 4:51am On Nov 24, 2018

Celebrities...

Before they make it, na so so ‘please just feature my video’ ‘post my video on your wall’ you go dey hear.

Once made, na so so ‘ I’ll sue you’

While that said, it is totally wrong to steal someone’s intellectual property though...they should have approached him first.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Have Threatened To Sue Some Game Developers For Using His Fall Song H by 12345baba(m): 4:52am On Nov 24, 2018
Davido wan market him new investment.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Have Threatened To Sue Some Game Developers For Using His Fall Song H by xxolisexx(m): 4:56am On Nov 24, 2018
v
Re: Davido Have Threatened To Sue Some Game Developers For Using His Fall Song H by Haymaykar(m): 4:58am On Nov 24, 2018
What the name of the game so I can go and download it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Have Threatened To Sue Some Game Developers For Using His Fall Song H by Baddiezz(f): 5:00am On Nov 24, 2018
tundeednut snitch

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Have Threatened To Sue Some Game Developers For Using His Fall Song H by dingbang(m): 5:00am On Nov 24, 2018
He needs money
Re: Davido Have Threatened To Sue Some Game Developers For Using His Fall Song H by Joseunlimited(f): 5:01am On Nov 24, 2018
Sue for waiting?

If you think davido should sue the programmer like
If you think is joking share

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Have Threatened To Sue Some Game Developers For Using His Fall Song H by Mizk(f): 5:01am On Nov 24, 2018
He's not even happy they used someone like him in a video game when they're better role models to use, what a wack ass name "banana fall" grin

6 Likes

Re: Davido Have Threatened To Sue Some Game Developers For Using His Fall Song H by lesbiconverter: 5:09am On Nov 24, 2018
Encourage dem instead of suing dem

E no easy to adopt you as role model when better people dey
grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Have Threatened To Sue Some Game Developers For Using His Fall Song H by ben9991: 5:13am On Nov 24, 2018
lol...funny
Re: Davido Have Threatened To Sue Some Game Developers For Using His Fall Song H by Nobody: 5:25am On Nov 24, 2018
grin Who should even use your frog voice music for game in the first place? If not because of dumb majority of population, will someone like you be called a musician in the first place? Nigerians too dey fall my hand. Always making shiiiiiit popular.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Have Threatened To Sue Some Game Developers For Using His Fall Song H by Felixalex(m): 5:31am On Nov 24, 2018
Joseunlimited:
Sue for waiting?

Dis early morning? Na likes and shares u wan use flex weekend.?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Have Threatened To Sue Some Game Developers For Using His Fall Song H by Generalkorex(m): 5:33am On Nov 24, 2018
Continue to dey sue people up and Dan o. When u go sue aregbe and Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Davido Have Threatened To Sue Some Game Developers For Using His Fall Song H by tex73: 5:44am On Nov 24, 2018
Nigerian musicians are lucky that their foreign counterparts don't sue them for same offence....

1 Like

Re: Davido Have Threatened To Sue Some Game Developers For Using His Fall Song H by anambraamaka: 5:53am On Nov 24, 2018
grin
Re: Davido Have Threatened To Sue Some Game Developers For Using His Fall Song H by don4real18(m): 5:54am On Nov 24, 2018
Good
Re: Davido Have Threatened To Sue Some Game Developers For Using His Fall Song H by Nobody: 5:59am On Nov 24, 2018
NEED A PRIFITABLE BUSINESS IDEA ? CHECK,MY SIG
Re: Davido Have Threatened To Sue Some Game Developers For Using His Fall Song H by enemmo(f): 6:15am On Nov 24, 2018
I knew it was a Nigerian game.

We don't even take copyright issues seriously.

A foreigner who knows the implication of such will never try that.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Have Threatened To Sue Some Game Developers For Using His Fall Song H by Prechaire: 6:17am On Nov 24, 2018
Nigerian no know copyright infringement....i support Davido

Get free payoneer master card delivered to you here in nigeria

1 Share

Re: Davido Have Threatened To Sue Some Game Developers For Using His Fall Song H by xtervaganza(m): 6:19am On Nov 24, 2018
I really can't stand this guy at all.

D'banj song was used on GTA

Fela's song was used on GTA

K'naan song was used in FIFA

WizKid's song was played at a heavyweight bout for a world title fight

Only this frog will make noise over a useless game nobody will ever play or know a thing about

Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Davido Have Threatened To Sue Some Game Developers For Using His Fall Song H by xtervaganza(m): 6:24am On Nov 24, 2018
iammo:
Nigerians always threatening to Sue, can't they approach their lawyers quietly and goto court
not Nigerians generally.

Only this immature goat

2 Likes

Re: Davido Have Threatened To Sue Some Game Developers For Using His Fall Song H by iammo(m): 6:27am On Nov 24, 2018
xtervaganza:
not Nigerians generally.

Only this immature goat

grin and some of our politician
Re: Davido Have Threatened To Sue Some Game Developers For Using His Fall Song H by tachacute(f): 6:28am On Nov 24, 2018
Re: Davido Have Threatened To Sue Some Game Developers For Using His Fall Song H by lesbiconverter: 6:50am On Nov 24, 2018
daewoorazer:

Celebrities...

Before they make it, na so so ‘please just feature my video’ ‘post my video on your wall’ you go dey hear.

Once made, na so so ‘ I’ll sue you’

While that said, it is totally wrong to steal someone’s intellectual property though...they should have approached him first.

will he give them audience?

Re: Davido Have Threatened To Sue Some Game Developers For Using His Fall Song H by SHOPPERS(m): 7:00am On Nov 24, 2018
Joseunlimited:
Sue for waiting?

Me, I think you are not serious. You mean, nonsense issue like this, you still dey hustle for likes? How body na?
Re: Davido Have Threatened To Sue Some Game Developers For Using His Fall Song H by SHOPPERS(m): 7:02am On Nov 24, 2018
lesbiconverter:
Encourage dem instead of suing dem

E no easy to adopt you as role model when better people dey
grin

You well so?

Re: Davido Have Threatened To Sue Some Game Developers For Using His Fall Song H by Pinkyhubb: 7:19am On Nov 24, 2018
Davido birthday party yesterday video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZtdh_wHxRY

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lilian Bach Stuns At Frankincense Ben's Wedding / Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth / Rita Dominic's 41st Birthday: Alibaba, Kate Henshaw, Toke Celebrate Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.