Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

How To Apply For Job Using Different Recruitment Agency - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Job Using Different Recruitment Agency (1979 Views)

Top Part-time Job Using Phone Online In Nigeria In 2023 / Can I Apply For The Same Position In A Company Using Different Emails? / Adexen Recruitment Agency Latest Job Recruitment (7 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Apply For Job Using Different Recruitment Agency by Omoyemi29(m): 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
Pls friends how can i apply for job or register with Dragnet, Workforce and VicLawrence. your quick response will be highly appreciated
Re: How To Apply For Job Using Different Recruitment Agency by demmymol: 3:37pm On Sep 05, 2017
Register with dragnet through e recruit.https://e-recruiter.ng/
Re: How To Apply For Job Using Different Recruitment Agency by tosbobby(m): 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2017
Omoyemi29:
Pls friends how can i apply for job or register with Dragnet, Workforce and VicLawrence. your quick response will be highly appreciated

Go to VicLawrence office at VI any Thursday of ur choice for test.
Ensure you hold ur CV n photocopies of other documents.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Job Using Different Recruitment Agency by leketones(m): 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2017
tosbobby:

Go to VicLawrence office at VI any Thursday of ur choice for test. Ensure you hold ur CV n photocopies of other documents.
are u sure of this?
Re: How To Apply For Job Using Different Recruitment Agency by Omoyemi29(m): 2:40am On Sep 08, 2017
tosbobby:

Go to VicLawrence office at VI any Thursday of ur choice for test.
Ensure you hold ur CV n photocopies of other documents.
Pls can I get their address and any contact to confirm when to come
Re: How To Apply For Job Using Different Recruitment Agency by tosbobby(m): 9:17am On Sep 08, 2017
The information I shared is 120% real
From CMS, enter a bus going to VI, stop at the last bus stop. Their office is closer to the bus stop.
Try using google to locate the name of their street in VI.
Their recruitment process is fast and objective.
Best of luck!
Re: How To Apply For Job Using Different Recruitment Agency by tosbobby(m): 9:59am On Sep 08, 2017
Here you go..........!

Address: VLA House, Plot 1690B, Buraimoh Kenku Street, Off Oyin Jolayemi Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Phone:+234 1 461 7223
Hours: Open today · 8AM–5PM

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Job Using Different Recruitment Agency by policy12: 10:05am On Sep 08, 2017
tosbobby:
The information I shared is 120% real
From CMS, enter a bus going to VI, stop at the last bus stop. Their office is closer to the bus stop.
Try using google to locate the name of their street in VI.
Their recruitment process is fast and objective.
Best of luck!

Any charges?
Re: How To Apply For Job Using Different Recruitment Agency by Omoyemi29(m): 10:12am On Sep 08, 2017
tosbobby:
Here you go..........!

Address: VLA House, Plot 1690B, Buraimoh Kenku Street, Off Oyin Jolayemi Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Phone:+234 1 461 7223
Hours: Open today · 8AM–5PM
Pls boss can w discus on phone.... You can reach me on 08148433739. I w appreciate if you can flash me or drop your number to call you on... Your quick response w b highly appreciated
Re: How To Apply For Job Using Different Recruitment Agency by tosbobby(m): 10:38am On Sep 08, 2017
The process is FOC
Free of Charge

policy12:

Any charges?
Re: How To Apply For Job Using Different Recruitment Agency by tosbobby(m): 10:40am On Sep 08, 2017
You have all you need already.
I will not share my line.
I hope you can understand.
Thank you.

Omoyemi29:

Pls boss can w discus on phone.... You can reach me on 08148433739. I w appreciate if you can flash me or drop your number to call you on... Your quick response w b highly appreciated
Re: How To Apply For Job Using Different Recruitment Agency by policy12: 10:55am On Sep 08, 2017
tosbobby:
The process is FOC
Free of Charge

Is there any email address one can send is request to, I am currently staying outside Lagos and who actually are they recruiting for.
Re: How To Apply For Job Using Different Recruitment Agency by tosbobby(m): 11:37am On Sep 08, 2017
email will not make a difference.
Their process is different. You need to come in person.
enquiry - afeez@viclawrence.com
Be humble when writing him so that you can get your feedback.
VLA head office is in VI but they recruit in all states provided you pass their assessment.
I don give you too much expo jareee
Re: How To Apply For Job Using Different Recruitment Agency by Omoyemi29(m): 10:13am On Sep 09, 2017
tosbobby:

email will not make a difference.
Their process is different. You need to come in person.
enquiry - afeez@viclawrence.com
Be humble when writing him so that you can get your feedback.
VLA head office is in VI but they recruit in all states provided you pass their assessment.
I don give you too much expo jareee

Thanks very much bro.... Really appreciate
Re: How To Apply For Job Using Different Recruitment Agency by fcacfc(m): 12:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
pls,,,how is the que structured?
is it cbt ....and is it only on Thursday's they conduct test

(1) (Reply)

Erisco Foods Limited Entry-level & Exp. Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / How Fidelity Bank Made my 2017 / Are You Between 23-30 And You Dont Have A Job, Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.