Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? (15825 Views)

Most Interesting TV Adverts / Most Annoying TV Adverts / Nigerian Commercials (TV Adverts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by uchetobi(f): 9:27am On Jul 03, 2007
are you kiddihng its loong and boring. You could sleep off
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by dominobaby(f): 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2007
I simply love the new mtn ' go join the winning team' advert, my best of theirs so far.
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by ericfrank: 9:14am On Jul 31, 2007
So tell me why I hear people are now asking for an 'Udeme' rather than a guinness. Someone must like it?
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by suze(f): 9:53am On Jul 31, 2007
I like:

Cussons Baby advert
Mtn Baby advert .The one the baby started walking
All Bank PHB adverts
FCMB advert(The one with the song Abasi)
Mummy daddy is shaking!
Omo advert (the one the boy was tying his shoe laces

I hate:
O noodles advert,the one they were dancing there
Binatone fan advert
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by uchetobi(f): 10:03am On Jul 31, 2007
I guess the udeme advert was successful then, doesn’t mean I like it tho. I like the Mimi advert
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by ericfrank: 11:07am On Jul 31, 2007
Thats cool. We all have our opinions and we're allowed to share them. What is the worst ad you ever saw?
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by otuwe(f): 11:11am On Jul 31, 2007
my friend udeme is a great man bla bla bla pullllllllease spare me dat. that remains my worst ad. together with the doctor giving a lecture on detol angry angry angry

the greatest ad right now is the FCMB my bank an i with those two cute kids building a house. cheesy

it is the [size=18pt]bomb[/size]. the little boy is so [size=18pt]cute[/size] smiley

with the sound track ayayayayaya  ayayayayaya   ayayayayaya my bank and i
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by uchetobi(f): 3:25pm On Jul 31, 2007
I think the advert I hate so much now is Udeme and celtel
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by ericfrank: 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2007
Ok, so what Guinness ad can you remember that you liked And why did you like it?
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by uchetobi(f): 4:14pm On Jul 31, 2007
I liked some Michael power adverts cuz of him, but I think their ads are boring and long generally
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by otuwe(f): 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2007
dominobaby:

I simply love the new mtn ' go join the winning team' advert, my best of theirs so far.

word

especially when they were all saying ready a particular country they shouted wa wa wa is dat their own version of ready. it was so funny.

but the stupid thing there was the bride dat left her groom cos of mtn. grin grin she needs to be spanked cheesy
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by sukiyaki(f): 12:43am On Aug 03, 2007
I LOVE THE GUINESS advert.
"my friend udeme is a great man" wink

I also love the SKYE BANK advert and
the blueband advert the little boy's accent. wink wink

I HATE THE HAPIC toilet cleaner done by Bukky wright. its so annoying and disgusting. sad
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by dominobaby(f): 7:16am On Aug 03, 2007
@otuwe, yeah, i really didn't like the part of the bride, the most hilarious is the end where after pulling the ropes on both ends, the last guy on the non-Mtn rope just falls down helplessly!
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by naijagal(f): 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2007
am luving

mtn advert - the wowowo part is one of d best bits
indomie - "to me to you, its up to us to make d world a better place" those kids are cute
access bank - d getting on board concept is good
powerfist- da real koko!

am NOT luving

harpic - the whole concept is wack, acting at its wackest
dettol- yaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwn! boring
celtel - am thinkin there is no hope 4 these people in d area of adverts
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by dominobaby(f): 12:19am On Aug 05, 2007
Celtel adverts are the worst telecom adverts both on radio and television! Like, Haba! Can't they get something better?!?
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by TCUBE(m): 4:39am On Aug 05, 2007
funniest.-GEICO INSURANCE, SO EASY EVEN A CAVE MAN CAN DO IT
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by kaygeegee(f): 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2007
Cussons Baby advert, is there anybody online here still talking about this topic.
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by ericfrank: 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2007
I havent seen the Cussons ad. embarassed
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by ericfrank: 2:09pm On Aug 06, 2007
I've been thinking about all the people who say the GUINNESS ads are too long. If it's a good advertisment then why should you worry if it is long. Or do you find that the ads interfere with the programs you're wtching. I find that bad ads during my favourite TV shows irritate me. But a good is fine.
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by otuwe(f): 4:32pm On Aug 07, 2007
to me to u its up to us to make the world a better place. . . indomie

it was nice just dat i hate the part about mum its the food ready. . .dats like duuurrrhhhh wat do u think

ayayayaya fcmb my bank and i. this one has definitely beat the previous one with fadabasi soundtrack. i really love it.

@udeme lovers.

the problem with this ad is not just that its long but its vwery boooooooooorrrrrriiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnggg.

theres nothing entertaining in the ad. the man's voice is dry. the people there are unattractive. its just wack ok and i feel anyone who likes the ad is as dry as the ad period
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by Yetunday(f): 1:38pm On Sep 13, 2007
Quote from otuwe

"to me to u its up to us to make the world a better place. . . indomie

it was nice just that i hate the part about mum its the food ready. . .that is like duuurrrhhhh what do u think"

I get really pissed when am watching a prog and they show either the 4 way to enjoy ur indomie pepper soup flavour (Why did they av to use that (I'm sorry to say) wowo guy) or the UAC ad where everyone is running from one generation to the other! These 2 ad are really whacked.

I love the Air wick ad, "if you have a son with 100 feet"it's kinda funny
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by uchetobi(f): 8:53am On Sep 14, 2007
yea, i like the FCMB advert
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by akasleek(m): 6:26pm On Sep 14, 2007
I hate to say this but should someone tell this banks to find another platform to advertise other than singing. I can count some good ones though, FCMB with fadabasi soundtrack, sterling bank and maybe Skye bank. But can someone tell me what Fidelity bank was trying to do? Gosh , I hate that AD
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by BABEELOVE(f): 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2007
Head On! Head On! Head On! Most Hated!!! cry cry cry cry cry

Gosh!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Supposed to be a freaking anagelsic but gives me a headache instead!!!  Whoooooooooo!!! angry

Most Loved!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Malyasian Airline Commercial

"Malaysia truely Asia"
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by aramyd: 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2007
has anyone mentioned the coke ad? the one where they show the bottle going thru the process int the dispenser? i like seeing it, i inteprete it as a lot of fun and ceremony goes into each bottle of coke, i think its cool cool! for the one of the worst, its gotta be the harpic advert, TERRIBLE embarassed!
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by edetcnn(m): 10:04am On Sep 17, 2007
"To you, to me, we 'got, ([/i]don't want to [i]mislyric grin)but the indomie ad with the neighbourhood kids are way just too cool. Bank phb' One day cars will run on water too; but most def, FCMB's "Abasi ayaya O!" The ad just makes your spirit soar with it. and the worst ad I've ever (heard) "Mummy Mummy, see wetin I don sabi play for my drum (gets so pissed I don't listen well) Blue band for Christ sake is not meant for "Kpako" kids. Or Haven't they heard of "aje butter" b4?
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by tamby(f): 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2007
who knows that 'dirt is good' was even copied?
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by jokepearl(f): 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2007
Mimee Noodles Mimee Noodles.
Booshasha.
I love the advert actually started eating Mimee Noodles becos of it.

That very Old thermocool adverts You call it Beautiful I llllllllllllloooooooooooovvvvvvvveeeeeee it!!!!
grin grin grin

almost evryone in my house now as skye bank song as ringtone wink

Ambi Pur i HATE IT there was no ga btw the ambi pur car it soundd like ambipoka
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by uchetobi(f): 11:32am On Sep 24, 2007
@Tambi the dirt is good advert wasnt copied. Omo is not NIgeria. Unilever isa multi national company.Just the way coke world wide will say always cocacola, omo slogan world wide is dirt is gd
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by anusule(m): 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2007
mine is the gorilla in the cadbury chocolate advert. cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnzFRV1LwIo
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by anusule(m): 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2007
mine is the gorilla in the cadbury chocolate advert. cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnzFRV1LwIo
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by akasleek(m): 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2007
@Ucheobi
Have you ever bothered to check out any of the persil Ads. I dont see much of them these days but am sure they are still around. If you do, then kindly check out what their pay off is and then you will know if the "dirt is good" pay off line was copied or not. let me leave the finding to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AppyDay Represents Nigeria In Norway Got Talent (photos) / Are Nigerian Movies Actually The Best In Africa? / Link To Download "Now You See Me 2"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.