Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? (15832 Views)

Most Interesting TV Adverts / Most Annoying TV Adverts / Nigerian Commercials (TV Adverts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by Yetunday(f): 10:24am On Sep 26, 2007
Has anyone seen the multilinks new advert;the wedding btw multilinks and foreign telecomms comany? Thumbs up for the advert.
I dont know if anyone's ever heard Dulux paint advert on Rhythms during their news hour in the morning, where some daughters tell their mum about guys, and they end the advert with "mum you're old skool"! What's that? listening to it sulks! cry
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by uchetobi(f): 9:03am On Sep 27, 2007
yea the wedding advert for multilinks is kool
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by otuwe(f): 12:33pm On Sep 28, 2007
i just remembered one advert i loved

"mummy mummy daddy is shaking"

"dundy, your daddy is not back"

the ad was so funny but mothers didnt like it because they were like how can a mother call her son dundy cheesy

all the same i love it

BTW i think it was procold advert

shaky shaky daddy grin grin
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by tonia2000(f): 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2007
I think i like Skye Bank advert cool.But that i hate most is NEW HARPIC'S featuring Buki wright,ts such a local advert.
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by femionasan(m): 9:54pm On Sep 28, 2007
There is this new advert by star. The advert where everyone is tapping their cans of star. Its really cool.
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by HillaryX: 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2007
What do you think of the new Guinness Billboards "Millions of Nigerians Choose Greatness" & "The Sign of Greatness". I think them cool & eye catching anyway.
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by Bamiprof(m): 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2007
I[b] love the Bank PHB video, one day cars will move with water but the adverts for malta guiness don't move me much[/b].
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by djcrucifix(m): 10:34am On Oct 05, 2007
i love MTN adverts, especially the one of jerry, wink, i also love bank PHB's ad about the car driving itself, that is sooo cool grin
for all those who watch soccer adverts, i love pepsi soccer adverts featuring becks,carlos,ronaldinho,messi,lampard,henry,etc etc.
also love adidas' impossible is nothing ad ancluding nike's soga bonito. grin

the one's i hate re,
ANTIGAR ADVERT[what tha hell is that?] angry
FLUCOR DAY[tseeew] angry
HARPIC[isn't it high time you changed that crap?] angry

etc etc grin

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by summerrain(f): 1:33am On Oct 14, 2007
Hate the harpic advert.

i also hate the flucor day ad where Boy Alinco featured. i guess the manufacturers noticed and replaced Boy Alinco with someone else.

But the ad that i really really hate i that GUNNIESS ADVERT dat begins with "my friend Udeme is a great man.
Immediately i hear that i do not wastetime in reachin for my remote to change the channel.
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by uchetobi(f): 11:10am On Nov 28, 2007
Gosh am loving the mtn advert “clap back” “my mother told me, that she will buy me, a rubber dolly”
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by yimiton(f): 1:15pm On Nov 28, 2007
I love MTN's advert!

I hate that Virgin Nigeria advert. It looked like the girl and not the airline was being advertised.

And my most detested advert of all times is definitely Flucorday! I can't stand that advert. I detest it so much that if i have to take flucor day or stay without a cure for cold for 3 months, I'll choose the latter!
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by tarezulu(m): 1:05pm On Dec 06, 2007
MTn ( mama na boy) but some stupid people had to complain dat d ad was sexist and got it stripped off air. thankx to skinny funmi iyanda. ( she sucks) tongue
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by Modups1(f): 2:15pm On Dec 04, 2008
my most hated advert now is the spring bank ad
very ridiculous for a bank tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by Reptyle(m): 11:48am On Dec 10, 2008
My current best ad is Mouka foam's new TV ad. That part with the policeman and the lastma guy dancing Yahoozee makes my day, grin grin
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by maxani: 10:50pm On Dec 11, 2008
Help!!!! somebody! where did that MOUKA FOAM advert come from? what kinda software did all that 3D work?!
I'm finding it hard to believe a Naija company did that advert, It's simply OFF THA HOOK!!!!
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by Hardballer(m): 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2008
saw this mosquito net advert shit was fcked up had me laughin all thru
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by saintkola(m): 8:58am On Dec 18, 2008
all Hollandia milk & youghurts adverts suck!
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by slimslim: 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2008
What about the Bagco Super sack , He use am so stay, ,
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by chyk91(m): 11:45pm On Dec 21, 2008
one of my best is mouka foam ad nd my worst is that guinness one about udeme the pilot.
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by chyk91(m): 11:48pm On Dec 21, 2008
anoda good one is bank phb cars will ride on water nd shaky shaky daddy, also skye bank ad.
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by icecold2(f): 8:49am On Dec 22, 2008
there is dis one where dey used jide kosooko
cant really remeber d ad now
but men i get pissed off whenever i see dat old man fooling himself on tv
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by Andy1985ng(m): 4:58am On Jan 02, 2009
Udeme and the new mouka form adverts are cool. I hate the one that St. Obi wore superman cape to fight someone in a supermarket with a passion!
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by geolabious(m): 8:00pm On Jan 04, 2009
[size=13pt]Best: Sky Bank advert

Worst: Baba Blue[/size]
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by Cristalz(f): 9:20pm On Jan 04, 2009
The Mouka foam advert is simply the BEST.

It always cheers me up. . .love the song, the yahoozee dancers, the mama in green feeling funky dancing like a rap star, even the dancing rats in their sunshades grin Everyone of them!!
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by just2nice(m): 12:39am On Jan 05, 2009
That Mouka advert is simply off the hook!My favourite scene is that Yahoozee dance by those two guys.The 3D guys did a wonderful job.
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2009
this is kind of late but i dnt know if you guys ve seen the new blue band ad, about a little boy eating bread and he see that blue band make people grow
i love -----Syke bank is coming to town, infact all Skye bank ad, i love all Mtn ad expect from the one for treasure hunt, i love the new glo ad, we gat people talking, the best ad ever---Na so so scent scent(omo), shaky shaky daddy, planta butter, brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr on the coke side of life, i like that Guarantee bank ad, Indomie- this is fir me and that is for you,

Worst ad,
Harpic,
Udeme,
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by bioye(m): 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2013
Re: Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? by dwytomyaavimh: 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
Guys, who's familiar with this chi happy hour tv commercial? I'm so loving the techno instrumental. Can someone help me with the title and the artist...if possible, a link to download the song?
Here's a link to the ad I'm referring to:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=i98anFHCe_E

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Startimes Risks Winding-Up Court Order Over $11m Football Rights Debt / AppyDay Represents Nigeria In Norway Got Talent (photos) / Do Nigerians Really Know 'good' Movies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.