Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Beautiful Photos From Shanghai Summer Trip - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Photos From Shanghai Summer Trip (30543 Views)

Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria / Beautiful Photos And Video Of Elegushi Beach At Night / Beautiful Photos From Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Photos From Shanghai Summer Trip by chukxie(m): 12:32am On Feb 10, 2018
Babysho:

Happy Birthday. I was just going through your threads and saw that it's your bday lol. I wonder what it's like to celebrate a birthday in China..

Thanks a lot. I had a nice outing with my wife and daughter. Easy ! No olomo here. Lol!
Re: Beautiful Photos From Shanghai Summer Trip by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2018
chukxie:

Thanks, my friend. I appreciate it. How's everything going? All the best to you in 2018.

Everything is going on well. Thanks for asking and all the best to you too.
Re: Beautiful Photos From Shanghai Summer Trip by chukxie(m): 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2018
ferhyntorlah:

Everything is going on well. Thanks for asking and all the best to you too.

Respect! Twale!
Re: Beautiful Photos From Shanghai Summer Trip by Ugosample(m): 10:54pm On Dec 14, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

absolutely right, i lived in Shanghai (1yr) and Beijing (1yr) and there are many more other fantastic places in Shanghai that dont necessarily have to be the touristy places. Shanghai is a beautiful place wherever you go, you just have to look closely enough, and as much as it may not be chic, its nevertheless great.

and as for me, Tokyo takes the top spot in Asia, hands down... as (i believe) a great city is worthless unless its citizens are also great... and Chinese (no matter how rich/educated they are) have NO SAVOIR VIVRE!

C'est vrai

Les Chinois n'a pas SAVOUR VIVRE undecided
Re: Beautiful Photos From Shanghai Summer Trip by noona(f): 11:09am On Dec 18, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

the difference between these two country is enormous.... here are a few:
- older Japanese are even more respectful, older Chinese are even more racist
- Japanese would rarely try to cheat you, while most Chinese would
- lose your belonging (phone/bag etc) in japan, and chances are you will find it with all its content in no time.. in China, good luck.
- in Japan, everyone is treated like a royalty (bows etc), in China you are treated like garbage even if you are royalty.
- Japanese have class, manners, respect while Chinese dont
- Japanese women are clean sophisticated while all Chinese women "seem" dirty even if they aint.
- in Japan, if the price tag says 1000, that means it costs 1000... in China it means it costs no more than 700 and you have to haggle with seller
- if you are lost in the metro in Japan, people will go out of their way to get you where you are going... if you are lost in Chinese metro, then just pray!

the one thing they all have in common is fukced up teeth and women never trimming their pubic hair, lol!

foreigners are still a big attraction to Chinese in big cities like Beijing and Shanghai, so imagine in the smaller places... they will pop champagne if seeing you. up until not long ago, we (foreigners) were still viewed as the demon of the west. so they stare, point fingers when they see us, and even take pictures.

yes, Beijing is more like the traditional China, while Shanghai is the modern city... but Beijing is catching up really fast.

Everything you just said about the Japanese is totally it... They are very polite,respectful and really nice to foreigners

Chinese are just the opposite.,very cocky, manner less and spitting cobras..
Re: Beautiful Photos From Shanghai Summer Trip by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:25pm On Dec 21, 2018
TifaTravels:
Lovely Adventure! Travel has a way of changing a man's thinking pattern. which eventually changes a man's life.

Bro is this a joke.... These 5 European countriy in 7 days?!?!?! And to make matters even worse, traveling[b]BY BUS[/b]?!?!?!?!

BWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos From Shanghai Summer Trip by TheCongo2: 11:34pm On Dec 21, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

Bro is this a joke.... These 5 European countriy in 7 days?!?!?! And to make matters even worse, traveling[b]BY BUS[/b]?!?!?!?!

BWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Possible.
Those are neighboring countries. They aren't as big as Nigeria. A 7 days trip to those countries sounds reasonable to me
Re: Beautiful Photos From Shanghai Summer Trip by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
TheCongo2:

Possible.
Those are neighboring countries. They aren't as big as Nigeria. A 7 days trip to those countries sounds reasonable to me

Come on bro..... Thats what i call BS tourism, where people go to a City, dont visit shit, and just run out their Tour bus, take a pic in front of a local monument, and run back to the Tour bus to the next tourist spot.

It will take NO LESS than 3-4 days just to discover Paris properly....

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos From Shanghai Summer Trip by TheCongo2: 11:45pm On Dec 21, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

Come on bro..... Thats what i call BS tourism, where people go to a City, dont visit shit, and just run out their Tour bus, take a pic in front of a local monument, and run back to the Tour bus to the next tourist spot.

It will take NO LESS than 3-4 days just to discover Paris properly....

You are right on that one
Re: Beautiful Photos From Shanghai Summer Trip by nicki1991(m): 7:12pm On Aug 08, 2019
wow, that's great photos. Frankly speaking I was thinking that our trip to Shanghai will be boring, because as it always happens, I only take photos and nothing more. But at this time my trip turned out to be really interesting, because I was able to visit an ancient water town, Shanghai Science and Technology Museum, scale up Shanghai world financial center’s observation deck, and you know what? It was amazing! TO be honest, my trip wouldn't be so interesting if I didn't read the article about shanghai things to do, that helped me discover new places where I got acquainted with many interesting people! Thank you, Shanghai for such a great number of impressions!
Re: Beautiful Photos From Shanghai Summer Trip by TMKsouth: 3:50am On Aug 15, 2021
For me this is the most beautiful man-made city skyline in the world cool Would love to visit one day.

Re: Beautiful Photos From Shanghai Summer Trip by chukxie(m): 4:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
TMKsouth:
For me this is the most beautiful man-made city skyline in the world cool Would love to visit one day.

That photo doesn't enough do justice to the beauty and magnificence of the Bund, Shanghai! It's more spectacular at night when the buildings are all lit up in an array of mesmerizing colours!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos From Shanghai Summer Trip by TMKsouth: 5:36pm On Oct 26, 2021
chukxie:

That photo doesn't enough do justice to the beauty and magnificence of the Bund, Shanghai! It's more spectacular at night when the buildings are all lit up in an array of mesmerizing colours!

My dream destination cool
Re: Beautiful Photos From Shanghai Summer Trip by chukxie(m): 5:42pm On Oct 26, 2021
TMKsouth:

My dream destination cool

Do visit when China opens her doors to the world again.
Re: Beautiful Photos From Shanghai Summer Trip by TMKsouth: 5:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
chukxie:

Do visit when China opens her doors to the world again.

I'll be in touch with the IMF first for some funding grin
Re: Beautiful Photos From Shanghai Summer Trip by chukxie(m): 11:32pm On Oct 26, 2021
TMKsouth:

I'll be in touch with the IMF first for some funding grin

Lol! A first class South African king like you shouldn't have any worries about money.
Re: Beautiful Photos From Shanghai Summer Trip by TMKsouth: 12:37am On Oct 27, 2021
chukxie:

Lol! A first class South African king like you shouldn't have any worries about money.

First world taste with Third world budget tongue cheesy
Re: Beautiful Photos From Shanghai Summer Trip by chukxie(m): 12:44am On Oct 27, 2021
TMKsouth:

First world taste with Third world budget tongue cheesy

Keep hustling soon your budget would be comparable with your taste. Good morning from Chinatown!
Re: Beautiful Photos From Shanghai Summer Trip by TMKsouth: 12:54am On Oct 27, 2021
chukxie:

Keep hustling soon your budget would be comparable with your taste. Good morning from Chinatown!

Good morning! I'm getting there cool
Re: Beautiful Photos From Shanghai Summer Trip by chukxie(m): 1:04am On Oct 27, 2021
TMKsouth:

Good morning! I'm getting there cool

That's the spirit.
Good luck! Success!
Btw, you have a beautiful country - SA!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hailstones Damaged Dozens Of Cars And Several Buildings In Romania / Nigerian Begins Visa On Arrival (voa) Issuance For Business Visas, Tourist Visas / Peace Mass Transit Accident: Man Shares His Testimony After Escaping Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.