Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Photo Of A Guy Eating Snake Meat Sparks Outrage Online - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Photo Of A Guy Eating Snake Meat Sparks Outrage Online (61216 Views)

My First Time Of Killing And Eating Snake (PHOTOS) / God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard / Hot Lady's Weird Meal Combo Sparks Outrage Online (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Guy Eating Snake Meat Sparks Outrage Online by nextstep(m): 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
If you can eat a cow or a chicken, what's there in eating snake? It just comes down to what you're used to... some people enjoy eating shaki, kidney, fish gills, eyeballs, and chicken feet and brains, yet some people will vomit at the sight of it.
Re: Photo Of A Guy Eating Snake Meat Sparks Outrage Online by Greatzeus(m): 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
I heard if you kill and eat a whole snake,it will join together in your stomach and bite you angry
So don't eat snake alone,always share grin
Chai Africa and superstitions lipsrsealed
Re: Photo Of A Guy Eating Snake Meat Sparks Outrage Online by sirfee(m): 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
pocohantas:

Endtime cook. What of lizard? It's a reptile too na... grin
grin grin As a chef,you must say no to discrimination. All animals are equal,when I get to china,I'm gonna behave like a Chinese...you get my drift?

My best meats are pork(governor),dog meat(404),snake...don't wanna marry a lady that detests these meats.
Re: Photo Of A Guy Eating Snake Meat Sparks Outrage Online by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
Captain6:
A pretty girl like you eats snake,of all creatures! shocked Am no more interested in you. cry
Lol...I was eager to knw how it tastes like.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Guy Eating Snake Meat Sparks Outrage Online by rabzy: 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
sexybbstar:
Lol...I was eager to knw how it tastes like.
It's taste is wonderful
Re: Photo Of A Guy Eating Snake Meat Sparks Outrage Online by ufuosman(m): 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
sweet meat
Re: Photo Of A Guy Eating Snake Meat Sparks Outrage Online by Ashley86400: 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2017
See his mouth. .Onijekuje oshi!!
Re: Photo Of A Guy Eating Snake Meat Sparks Outrage Online by thundafire: 8:41pm On Sep 05, 2017
Finally lala can chill and wine
Re: Photo Of A Guy Eating Snake Meat Sparks Outrage Online by mrkings84(m): 8:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
If someone secretly gives me a snake meat and I discover, I will make case with him with my last kobo......
Re: Photo Of A Guy Eating Snake Meat Sparks Outrage Online by moghulis: 9:07pm On Sep 05, 2017
snake meat is one of the sweetest meat on earth!shocked

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Guy Eating Snake Meat Sparks Outrage Online by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
vizkiz:
I hate people who eat snakes. You can eat anything but snake? Even with the skin?

Damn Nigga!

U must be a mugu
Re: Photo Of A Guy Eating Snake Meat Sparks Outrage Online by Kaybaba5(m): 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2017
williamdeluxe:
my guy enjoy..
me wey never chop since morning Nko...
if I see Dragon ryt nw I go eat am

Well said

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Guy Eating Snake Meat Sparks Outrage Online by Omoze88: 9:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
vault:
ah ah...... your childhood was kinda damaged am sorry

Haba!...... Simple sarcasm again that's what you took serious
Re: Photo Of A Guy Eating Snake Meat Sparks Outrage Online by Whoeppme(m): 10:00pm On Sep 05, 2017
Later now you go use that mouth go kiss girl wey the least closeup she dey use na Golgate.....if only girls knew the kind of thing some guys eat with their mouth....Gosh
Re: Photo Of A Guy Eating Snake Meat Sparks Outrage Online by maxweber111: 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
Those dat prefer to eat snake as meat are nothing but cavemen.....I'm very sure they can eat human flesh...i fear una o
Re: Photo Of A Guy Eating Snake Meat Sparks Outrage Online by hokafor(m): 11:29pm On Sep 05, 2017
He must be eating cats, rats etc.blame poverty or foolishness
Re: Photo Of A Guy Eating Snake Meat Sparks Outrage Online by Fvcknames: 12:35am On Sep 06, 2017
potent5:
Yuch!

I heard that snake can wake up/resurrect in the stomach after it's eaten. Is it true, Lalasticlala?
Questions like this should be asked in private, so you don't publicly show your ignorance

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Guy Eating Snake Meat Sparks Outrage Online by potent5(m): 1:02am On Sep 06, 2017
Fvcknames:

Questions like this should be asked in private, so you don't publicly show your ignorance
Private man, please answer the question and spare me this lecture about showing ignorance. Mbok, Answer my question before I...

Re: Photo Of A Guy Eating Snake Meat Sparks Outrage Online by Tman104(m): 6:36am On Sep 06, 2017
snaake sweet o

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Guy Eating Snake Meat Sparks Outrage Online by ikemesit4477: 6:49am On Sep 06, 2017
Igboblog:
This photo of a guy enjoying his snake has caused commotion online. Some people still don't believe that people eat snake meat. Huh, what about you? Can you eat snake meat fans? See photos below

News via Ndigboblog : http://ndigboblog..co.ke/2017/09/photo-of-guy-eating-snake-sparks.html?m=1
I can't even touch a dead snake talk less of eating !
Re: Photo Of A Guy Eating Snake Meat Sparks Outrage Online by onyokometer: 7:45am On Sep 06, 2017
Medicinally the pepper soup of the snake meat cures malaria and typhoid. They natural ways of healing our sickness. Try it today or you try dog pepper soup and acute malaria and typhoid I'll be a thing of the past.
Re: Photo Of A Guy Eating Snake Meat Sparks Outrage Online by refreshrate: 9:45am On Sep 06, 2017
sirfee:
There is nothing wrong with snake meat,what is the difference between snake and other animals,reptiles etc.

Ask Lala if you are still doubting...

From that picture it looks like python ...I could be wrong
Python swallows (technically eats) human beings if given the chance.

You you're now eating the python.

Go figure
Re: Photo Of A Guy Eating Snake Meat Sparks Outrage Online by Mryacks: 10:37am On Sep 06, 2017
I tell you....damn! ewww
vizkiz:
I hate people who eat snakes. You can eat anything but snake? Even with the skin?

Damn Nigga!
Re: Photo Of A Guy Eating Snake Meat Sparks Outrage Online by Princewell2012(m): 10:49am On Sep 06, 2017
vizkiz:

Damn Nigga!

The guy intentionally leave the skin on it, in other to snap with it. So that people wount doubt it. Behond he has gotten what he wanted. Just for Publication. Nothing more.
Re: Photo Of A Guy Eating Snake Meat Sparks Outrage Online by enigmaticlion: 11:29am On Sep 06, 2017
[quote author=potent5 post=60160819]Yuch!

I heard that snake can wake up/resurrect in the stomach after it's eaten. Is it true, Lalasticlala? [/quote LMAO cheesy grin]
Re: Photo Of A Guy Eating Snake Meat Sparks Outrage Online by bravejoel(m): 3:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
Snake meat is the best cry
Re: Photo Of A Guy Eating Snake Meat Sparks Outrage Online by tealaw(m): 1:19am On Oct 15, 2017
When he fall sick now, dem go dey ask fot donation.
Re: Photo Of A Guy Eating Snake Meat Sparks Outrage Online by Haykinx98(m): 8:37am On Jan 06, 2022
I really don't understand Nairaland mods obsession with Snake meats...Any post relating to snake meat must reach fp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What To Do With Your Overripe Plantain / When You Annoy Your Mum On Christmas Day / Why Instant Noodles May Be Destroying Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.