Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together (55839 Views)

Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family / Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 / Tony Elumelu And Akon Pictured Together Enjoying Boat Cruise In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together by maklelemakukula(m): 11:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
enemyofprogress:
unfortunately your prick is not big enough to produce them grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together by DanseMacabre(m): 11:07pm On Sep 05, 2017
moshino:

All the same, I hope you know you can become bigger and better than Tony Elumelu if you put the efforts.

I do bro. Thanks for the movitation.
Re: Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together by maklelemakukula(m): 11:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Strange things...
grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together by MrEdimulo82(m): 11:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
And how's the photo rare, wt his usual red tie even tho na hin hauz ds suppose be..... jst hope hin nor dey slp lai dz sha o
Re: Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together by bedspread: 11:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
teflonjake:

Oh what joy it is to wear a camo abroad, the military will appreciate you, it means you value their good works. Before your criticize me, I have experienced it over there. We drank beer laughed and partied.

It's funny when I see the military in Nigeria acting all strange.
dts cool to know.... but in Nigeria they give u better Beating
Re: Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together by moshino(m): 12:03am On Sep 06, 2017
DanseMacabre:

I do bro. Thanks for the movitation.

No worries, keep your head up!
Re: Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together by fitprince: 4:21am On Sep 06, 2017
do nigerians know what a billionaire is?
1000 million dollars and above = a billionaire
i dont think this dude has up to that
Re: Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together by ladenz(m): 5:05am On Sep 06, 2017
enemyofprogress:
did he adopted them?

cry
Re: Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together by nayookafor(m): 8:32am On Sep 06, 2017
fitprince:
do nigerians know what a billionaire is?
1000 million dollars and above = a billionaire
i dont think this dude has up to that
He's a billionaire even in dollars. He's worth USD1.4 billion according to Forbes 2017.
Re: Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together by chukagates(m): 9:33am On Sep 06, 2017
enemyofprogress:
na dis man wey you senior with five years you dey wish make him be your papa,chai shame no dey your body again.Poverty na disease, come make I adopt you tongue tongue
CHISOS!! is dat how u used to do someone cannot play again. ...guy u be SAVAGE!!!
Re: Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 06, 2017
heed101:
Pictures not displaying. Or is it bloggers trick for page visitation.
Hahahahahah, this got me.
Re: Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together by fitprince: 11:06am On Sep 06, 2017
nayookafor:

He's a billionaire even in dollars. He's worth USD1.4 billion according to Forbes 2017.
thanks. i never knew that. i just commented because nigerians are fast to call anybody billionaire.
see evans. they call him billionaire kidnapper angry tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olu Okeowo's Home Raided By Customs Officers, Seized His Rolls Royce / Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) / Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.