Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan (8872 Views)

Getting Two Invites From One Organisation, How Can You Handle That / Kimberly Ryan Graduate Trainee Recruitment / How Much Kimberly Ryan Pays Outsourced First Bank DSA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan by favourcute11: 6:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
House can someone send me their email to send my CV please
Re: Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan by Olucool1988(m): 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2017
[quote author=favourcute11 post=60196880]House can someone send me their email to send my CV please
[/quote
Re: Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan by Olucool1988(m): 8:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
pwincesszainab:
Pls what is the email to send CV to I call the number but it wasn't going thru. Thanks
Re: Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan by Olucool1988(m): 8:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
johnsoay:
How did you apply for this job?

Av submitted the CV since may
Re: Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan by babkunlex(m): 8:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
Olucool1988:
You have been invited to interview for the role of Service Executive. Plz refer to your email for further information. Sophie.
KIMBERLY RYAN LTD.

How did you apply for it please
Re: Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan by Welcomme: 10:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
Olucool1988:

Can u pls give me the number...I want to confirm something. Adewalep4@gmail.com is my email address. I will appreciate if you can send it there if you ain't comfortable sending it here.
Re: Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan by Olucool1988(m): 1:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
[qu
Re: Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan by Olucool1988(m): 1:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
[q
Re: Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan by Olucool1988(m): 1:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
[quo
Re: Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan by Fasinaomolade: 4:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
they recruit majorly for contract staffs in bank for example i got one of their job offer for first bank but mind they pay you the salary themselves after collecting from your employer.

1 Like

Re: Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan by elmisti(m): 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
Fasinaomolade:
they recruit majorly for contract staffs in bank for example i got one of their job offer for first bank but mind they pay you the salary themselves after collecting from your employer.

are you a geek
Re: Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
SENESCO:

If its first bank it's 85k

How can one apply
Re: Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan by perfectchoice(f): 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
Kingsval:
yeah i'm with u, I got mine today......but my interview center is at Lagos ....i don't know why they choose Lagos for me whereas my address is Enugu ....pls any idea of how their interview do look like?....who are they recruiting for (i mean thier client's company)?....if the job is purely on contract?...and anticipated pay?...pls i really need answer for this questions because i will be traveling all the way from Enugu....if it's really worth it....pls anybody with idea should share ooh...thanks.

The address and time pls
Re: Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan by elmisti(m): 8:35am On Sep 08, 2017
how did it go
Re: Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan by johnsoay: 8:58am On Sep 08, 2017
May I have the email address you sent the CV too please?
Olucool1988:

Re: Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan by Juliches: 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
I went for the interview too at Lagos,although the CV I submitted was Anambra address, don't know wheather the job is only for Lagos, they say they will get back to us in 3weeks time..... If they contact anybody the person should let us know ... Am very much optimistic
Re: Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan by Juliches: 1:23am On Oct 16, 2017
Kingsval:
yeah i'm with u, I got mine today......but my interview center is at Lagos ....i don't know why they choose Lagos for me whereas my address is Enugu ....pls any idea of how their interview do look like?....who are they recruiting for (i mean thier client's company)?....if the job is purely on contract?...and anticipated pay?...pls i really need answer for this questions because i will be traveling all the way from Enugu....if it's really worth it....pls anybody with idea should share ooh...thanks.
Have heard anything from there since after the interview ..

1 Like

Re: Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan by Peachbloom(f): 7:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
Hi guys. Did anyone hear from them regards this interview? I'm asking for my sister please.
Re: Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan by Whizdomo(m): 6:41am On Nov 27, 2019
Any news for the 2019 recruitment...
Re: Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan by Snrfeji: 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
Hey bro pls can I can't you up with respect to this ?
SENESCO:

Its legit Bro

I got my current job through them
Re: Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan by Kallybambam: 11:23am On Oct 06, 2021
Anyone got their invites from Kimberly yesterday?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test / This Is An Insult To Graduates. What Da F.uck!!! / Excitement As UBA Increases Staff Salaries By 170%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.