Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Man Who Receives Victims For Rituals From His Niece Arrested In Abia. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Receives Victims For Rituals From His Niece Arrested In Abia. Photos (35467 Views)

Trigger Happy Police Officer Kills His Niece On New Year's Eve In Owerri, Imo / Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece / Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Who Receives Victims For Rituals From His Niece Arrested In Abia. Photos by luqmanov: 10:18pm On Sep 05, 2017
nawao
Re: Man Who Receives Victims For Rituals From His Niece Arrested In Abia. Photos by experimentist: 10:18pm On Sep 05, 2017
Money by any means.. Afonjas must hear this. grin
Re: Man Who Receives Victims For Rituals From His Niece Arrested In Abia. Photos by medolab90(m): 10:18pm On Sep 05, 2017
I won't talk oo
Re: Man Who Receives Victims For Rituals From His Niece Arrested In Abia. Photos by realbitez(m): 10:19pm On Sep 05, 2017
Family business incorporated cryFamily business incorporated
Re: Man Who Receives Victims For Rituals From His Niece Arrested In Abia. Photos by Trippledee(m): 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
may thunder fire that ur flat head
Re: Man Who Receives Victims For Rituals From His Niece Arrested In Abia. Photos by intruxive(m): 10:33pm On Sep 05, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
Cheap lies.

How about a story like this,

Policemen arrests a little girl coming from a visit to her boyfriends house, and since they cannot exploit her for cash, frame her and write a statement forcing her to sign, then detain the girl while taking turns to sexually abuse her till she agrees to sing and confess to a crime to justify her kind detention.

The little 4 year old girl? An abandoned little girl left by her parents to roam the streets dbutue to recession, but brought to the station by good Samaritans.

The old man? Probably her grandfather who threatened to expose them for what they dis to the teenage girl, and since he may be illiterate, can be framed too.

Better check if the teenager is pregnant already.
Wow!
With all this write up here, u still ask if these guys are ok?
Some years ago I never will have believed nigerians can blow themselves up (but BH proved me wrong) I also never knew an entire tribe can go bunkers (but this guys are proving me wrong too)
Re: Man Who Receives Victims For Rituals From His Niece Arrested In Abia. Photos by ceejay80s(m): 10:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
hatchy:
It baffles me the extent people go just to make money.

After all these things here on earth we will still die and leave them behind,vanity upon vanity.

which money dem get? have u ever seen a rich babalawo before?
if a babalawo can make u rich by bringing human parts to him, him dey forbid to make money for him self?
Re: Man Who Receives Victims For Rituals From His Niece Arrested In Abia. Photos by Michael004: 10:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
biafranation:
Afonjas looking for ritual crime in SE for over a month, to say that SE do it too like them. If they see anything related to ritual in SE, they quickly send it to front page within seconds. Have you noticed that all purported ritual crimes they send to front page from SE nobody was actually killed; just mere accusation of kidnap for ritual purposes as opposed to actual killing with raw human body parts seen in SW. Who are you fooling...Afonjas? Other tribes and the whole world know that ritual killings is the birthright of Afonjas. Your propaganda will never work
[/s]Now tell us here how this epistle of yours after licking your personal lord and saviour's shoe stopped the man from being ritualist. Oh, you want him to kill the girl finish before he could be arrested? All that junk you put up just to console your soul didn't hold water. Find another strategy cos I can see you are already shifting the goal post to afonja. Kpele
Re: Man Who Receives Victims For Rituals From His Niece Arrested In Abia. Photos by Coolgent(m): 10:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
Na dem, fucking beerfrauds

Re: Man Who Receives Victims For Rituals From His Niece Arrested In Abia. Photos by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
fuckerstard:
Afonja then, Igbo now. These country is messed up.

Really messed up by afonja and Igbos.

Re: Man Who Receives Victims For Rituals From His Niece Arrested In Abia. Photos by Gh0stFreak: 10:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
Re: Man Who Receives Victims For Rituals From His Niece Arrested In Abia. Photos by seangy4konji: 11:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
i dont trust police...
Re: Man Who Receives Victims For Rituals From His Niece Arrested In Abia. Photos by kabaka1: 11:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
hatchy:

After all these things here on earth we will still die and leave them behind,vanity upon vanity.

I even wonder what kind this ritualist dey make for this their rituals. if any money at all, its all fake money
Re: Man Who Receives Victims For Rituals From His Niece Arrested In Abia. Photos by kunletexs: 11:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
When would our professionalism be equal to what obtainable in developed countries.

See how they make kidnapper and the abducted child stand together. Police grow up.
Re: Man Who Receives Victims For Rituals From His Niece Arrested In Abia. Photos by Abagworo(m): 12:48am On Sep 06, 2017
hatchy:

These murdering of people in the name of rituals doesn't give any money. It still baffles me how a human of 21st century believes in such absurdity.
Re: Man Who Receives Victims For Rituals From His Niece Arrested In Abia. Photos by FromZeroToHero(m): 12:50am On Sep 06, 2017
Even the Devil will be shocked by the evil that men do.
Re: Man Who Receives Victims For Rituals From His Niece Arrested In Abia. Photos by Kaywaz(m): 1:37am On Sep 06, 2017
kmcutez:
There is a possibility that they were going to sell the child, but the ritualist angle does not add up. They do not look like ritualists to me.

dem dy write am for head?
Re: Man Who Receives Victims For Rituals From His Niece Arrested In Abia. Photos by Nobody: 1:52am On Sep 06, 2017
Remisol:

They do not look like ritualists to you, what does ritualist look like?

As if you do not know how Nigeria police act. Where is the evidence?
Re: Man Who Receives Victims For Rituals From His Niece Arrested In Abia. Photos by Nobody: 2:01am On Sep 06, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
Cheap lies.

Policemen arrests a little girl coming from a visit to her boyfriends house, and since they cannot exploit her for cash, frame her and write a statement forcing her to sign, then detain the girl while taking turns to sexually abuse her till she agrees to sing and confess to a crime to justify her kind detention.

The little 4 year old girl? An abandoned little girl left by her parents to roam the streets dbutue to recession, but brought to the station by good Samaritans.

The old man? Probably her grandfather who threatened to expose them for what they dis to the teenage girl, and since he may be illiterate, can be framed too.

You just might be right. I initially said they do not look like ritualist to me but neither do they like kidnappers to be honest. The old man has a dignified look about him if you check the picture closely.
Re: Man Who Receives Victims For Rituals From His Niece Arrested In Abia. Photos by Nobody: 2:09am On Sep 06, 2017
kmcutez:

As if you do not know how Nigeria police act. Where is the evidence?

It one thing for you not to believe a story told by police, but it's another to say the people arrested don't look like ritualist. That's why I asked the question.
Re: Man Who Receives Victims For Rituals From His Niece Arrested In Abia. Photos by Nobody: 2:12am On Sep 06, 2017
Remisol:

It one thing for you not to believe a story told by police, but it's another to say the people arrested don't look like ritualist. That's why I asked the question.

They do not look like ritualists or kidnappers to me. The picture tells its own story to me.
Re: Man Who Receives Victims For Rituals From His Niece Arrested In Abia. Photos by akigbemaru: 2:16am On Sep 06, 2017
Angelanest:
On Sunday, 3rd September 2017, it was revealed that men of Rivers State Police Command foiled a kidnapping attempt and arrested a suspected kidnapper - 16years old Miracle Chibuzor who delivers victims to her uncle for rituals. Her uncle has been apprehended by security operatives in Abia state.

The teenage kidnapper was arrested along with a 4-year-old girl identified as Destiny Gabriel she abducted in Rivers state and was about to deliver to her uncle in Abia state.

On interrogation she confessed that she was taking the little girl to her uncle in Abia State for ritual purpose, she also confessed that this is the second victim she is taking to the said uncle.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/man-receives-victims-rituals-niece-arrested-abia-photos.html
Re: Man Who Receives Victims For Rituals From His Niece Arrested In Abia. Photos by darrensmith80(m): 2:18am On Sep 06, 2017
that is too bad, wicked
Re: Man Who Receives Victims For Rituals From His Niece Arrested In Abia. Photos by darrensmith80(m): 2:19am On Sep 06, 2017
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Man Who Receives Victims For Rituals From His Niece Arrested In Abia. Photos by vicadex07(m): 3:56am On Sep 06, 2017
kmcutez:

They do not look like ritualists or kidnappers to me. The picture tells its own story to me.

But if na Yoruba, you will not wait for confirmation before screaming afonja?

Bloody hypocrite
Re: Man Who Receives Victims For Rituals From His Niece Arrested In Abia. Photos by Adebowale89(m): 4:49am On Sep 06, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
Cheap lies.

you need medical check-up. don't know why u people abhor crime as if, is your hallmark

if they have succeeded to use this innocent girl, u people would have given the guy chief even though u dnt know the source of his wealth

I bless God on this little girl behalf, so na so dem for don waste such a precious fine girl like that?

parents need to be extra careful with their children movement most esp the playful one

rivers and Ogun a competitive state in crimes
Re: Man Who Receives Victims For Rituals From His Niece Arrested In Abia. Photos by Adebowale89(m): 4:54am On Sep 06, 2017
kmcutez:

how did ritualist and kidnapper used to look? I don't think your center of reasoning is intact?

seems you're kidnapper and ritualist detector?

is rarely impossible to judge human character with his physique, what made us human, is the mind and mind is inaccessible. pls try and be logical for once and stop putting stupidity in a modern form
Re: Man Who Receives Victims For Rituals From His Niece Arrested In Abia. Photos by kabawa(m): 6:16am On Sep 06, 2017
IPOBrep:
foolish police.

why release phtoto of an under age just to score cheap points. what of her accomplice. how about a video of her confessing to the crime

where is the shrine, where are evidence of other kidnap or killed ritual victims like we normally see in rituals head quarter of Nigeria.

Nigerian police should stop acting like everybody in Nigeria is a zonbie

You be serious mumu

Re: Man Who Receives Victims For Rituals From His Niece Arrested In Abia. Photos by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 06, 2017
vicadex07:

But if na Yoruba, you will not wait for confirmation before screaming afonja?

Bloody hypocrite

I'm not a tribalist. Please do not put me in the same category as yourself.
Re: Man Who Receives Victims For Rituals From His Niece Arrested In Abia. Photos by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 06, 2017
Adebowale89:

how did ritualist and kidnapper used to look? I don't think your center of reasoning is intact?

seems you're kidnapper and ritualist detector?

is rarely impossible to judge human character with his physique, what made us human, is the mind and mind is inaccessible. pls try and be logical for once and stop putting stupidity in a modern form

The mind is inaccessible. Do you even know what that means? Well, go tell that to the body language experts and profilers.
Re: Man Who Receives Victims For Rituals From His Niece Arrested In Abia. Photos by realGod(f): 7:12am On Sep 06, 2017
The evil men do lives with them and after them. God will continually to protect His own people from the reach of evil doers in Jesus name.
Re: Man Who Receives Victims For Rituals From His Niece Arrested In Abia. Photos by Abiodunstephen(m): 7:19am On Sep 06, 2017
this is bad

Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye / Suspected Cult Members Tied Up In Edo State (Photos) / Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55