Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Man Who Receives Victims For Rituals From His Niece Arrested In Abia. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Receives Victims For Rituals From His Niece Arrested In Abia. Photos (35488 Views)

Trigger Happy Police Officer Kills His Niece On New Year's Eve In Owerri, Imo / Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece / Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Receives Victims For Rituals From His Niece Arrested In Abia. Photos by Arielle: 7:54am On Sep 06, 2017
kmcutez:

I'm not a tribalist. Please do not put me in the same category as yourself.

Errrmmm.....you are! Here you are bending yourself all out of shape to excuse the actions of these people. Why, if not because you're from the same ethnic group, because that's what we know how to do best in Nigeria. What is wrong is wrong, irrespective of who is doing it. How can you support something as hideous as this? Your fellow has even manufactured another story out of thin air, and you support it. Stop bleeting about evidence and being objective. That's a pathetic cop-out. You people disgust me. Sick country, sick people.
Re: Man Who Receives Victims For Rituals From His Niece Arrested In Abia. Photos by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 06, 2017
Arielle:

Errrmmm.....you are! Here you are bending yourself all out of shape to excuse the actions of these people. Why, if not because you're from the same ethnic group, because that's what we know how to do best in Nigeria. What is wrong is wrong, irrespective of who is doing it. How can you support something as hideous as this? Your fellow has even manufactured another story out of thin air, and you support it. Stop bleeting about evidence and being objective. That's a pathetic cop-out. You people disgust me. Sick country, sick people.

I have never supported any crime on Nairaland. If the old man is guilty, then the law will run its course, irrespective of my comments.

Have you not heard the saying that, "A picture is worth a thousand words".
Re: Man Who Receives Victims For Rituals From His Niece Arrested In Abia. Photos by KingBish(f): 8:02am On Sep 06, 2017
Tolexander:
something is definitely right with what is wrong with you!

NairalandCS come and witness this clapback grin

1 Like

Re: Man Who Receives Victims For Rituals From His Niece Arrested In Abia. Photos by KOKOwonder(m): 8:58am On Sep 06, 2017
IPOBrep:
foolish police.

why release phtoto of an under age just to score cheap points. what of her accomplice. how about a video of her confessing to the crime

where is the shrine, where are evidence of other kidnap or killed ritual victims like we normally see in rituals head quarter of Nigeria.

Nigerian police should stop acting like everybody in Nigeria is a zonbie
and you typed all this rubbish because she and her uncle is igbo. Your problem is a problem.
Re: Man Who Receives Victims For Rituals From His Niece Arrested In Abia. Photos by funimages: 8:58am On Sep 06, 2017
Angelanest:
On Sunday, 3rd September 2017, it was revealed that men of Rivers State Police Command foiled a kidnapping attempt and arrested a suspected kidnapper - 16years old Miracle Chibuzor who delivers victims to her uncle for rituals. Her uncle has been apprehended by security operatives in Abia state.

The teenage kidnapper was arrested along with a 4-year-old girl identified as Destiny Gabriel she abducted in Rivers state and was about to deliver to her uncle in Abia state.

On interrogation she confessed that she was taking the little girl to her uncle in Abia State for ritual purpose, she also confessed that this is the second victim she is taking to the said uncle.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/man-receives-victims-rituals-niece-arrested-abia-photos.html

HATE SPEECH SERIES: SEUN DID NOT JUST DIE. SOMEONE'S HATE SPEECH KILLED HIM!

"Pray for me Uncle. They are coming for us at the police station and the policemen are running away. They are about setting the station on fire. Please pray for me."

These were the last words of Adewunmi Seun Paul, a graduate of political science and native of Imojo-Ekiti, Ekiti State. He was one the youth corps members killed in Bauchi on April 19, 2011. He was actually calling the then Venerable (Now Bishop) Samuel Ojo who was then Provost of African Church Cathedral, College Road, Ifako, Ogba, Lagos. That is where I worship.

Seun did not just die. He was killed. Gruesomely killed. Ironically, no one was put on trial for his death and those of others. They were: Teidi Tosin (Kogi), Adowei Elliot (Bayelsa), Okpokiri Obinna (Abia), Gbenjo Ayotunde (Osun), Ukeoma Chibuzor (Imo), Nwazema Chukwuonyerem (Imo), Adeniji Jehleel (Osun) and Akonyi Sule (Kogi).

Some of those who killed these lights of their families probably walk free on the streets of Bauchi today shouting "Sai Baba"; the same thing eye witnesses said they were shouting as they macheted Seun and his colleagues to a most painful death!

If today hate speech (or anything close to it) has become an offence, Seun and his colleagues were killed because someone lost an election he was never destined to win in the first place and resorted to hate speech!

Candidate Mohammadu Buhari of the now defunct CPC had worked his supporters to believe that he could only lose the election if it was rigged, they went on rampage and targeted NYSC members. It was in same Bauchi that he told his frenzied supporters:

"Let us get the Kafri out of Ask Rock."

Till tomorrow, Buhari never condemned the violence. In fact, he more or less goaded them on. Baboons were really soaked in blood as he said in his "love" (not hate) speech. Yet, hear same Buhari in 2017:

"Opposition does not mean hostility, enmity or antagonism. Democracy needs opposition, one which is vibrant but responsible."

As we continue this debate on hate speech, we need to know where we are coming from. Let those people, especially Yorubas, who could die for Buhari go and visit Seun's still agonising mother and pray:

"MAY YOUR FATE BEFALL US MA"

Then I will know they really love their man!
Re: Man Who Receives Victims For Rituals From His Niece Arrested In Abia. Photos by IPOBrep: 9:22am On Sep 06, 2017
KOKOwonder:
and you typed all this rubbish because she and her uncle is igbo. Your problem is a problem.

mugu

we know the skull miners of Nigeria
Re: Man Who Receives Victims For Rituals From His Niece Arrested In Abia. Photos by Adebowale89(m): 9:51am On Sep 06, 2017
kmcutez:

The mind is inaccessible. Do you even know what that means? Well, go tell that to the body language experts and profilers.

who's this one? if you can't comprehend that, then why bothered yourself further?
Re: Man Who Receives Victims For Rituals From His Niece Arrested In Abia. Photos by BumbleBee2ice(f): 10:13am On Sep 06, 2017
kmcutez:
There is a possibility that they were going to sell the child, but the ritualist angle does not add up. They do not look like ritualists to me.
Ooh really, so u know how ritualist looks
Re: Man Who Receives Victims For Rituals From His Niece Arrested In Abia. Photos by newslifeop: 10:32am On Sep 06, 2017
Arh
Re: Man Who Receives Victims For Rituals From His Niece Arrested In Abia. Photos by 400billionman: 10:49am On Sep 06, 2017
There is no evidence that she was being taken for rituals.

We sabi how police can manipulate illiterate or scared people to confess wetin dem no do.

Anyone who doubts this is NAIVE.

She may just be a trafficker.
Re: Man Who Receives Victims For Rituals From His Niece Arrested In Abia. Photos by donqx: 11:01am On Sep 06, 2017
good
Re: Man Who Receives Victims For Rituals From His Niece Arrested In Abia. Photos by Eu24(m): 11:22am On Sep 06, 2017
Na waoo

By the way..

Quarter plot of land off the major road at pleasure b/stop on a tarred road, good for commercial purpose. Measuring 113,740square Meter. Asking: 4m

Re: Man Who Receives Victims For Rituals From His Niece Arrested In Abia. Photos by xangerar: 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
And look how wretched they still look.
Re: Man Who Receives Victims For Rituals From His Niece Arrested In Abia. Photos by shadyberry(f): 2:29pm On Sep 06, 2017
Jezz 16 years.....trying to kidnap,this is not good @ all. cry cry
Re: Man Who Receives Victims For Rituals From His Niece Arrested In Abia. Photos by babadem2much(m): 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
tooth4tooth:
They are combined harvesters grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin This Nairaland guys no go kill me... Combine harvesters that one na finishing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye / Wife Loses Pregnancy After Being Beaten By Co-tenant Over Husband Infidelity (pi / Traffic Robbery Kingpin Arrested At Mile 2 Lagos (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.