Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,590 members, 7,854,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:18 PM

Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) (51346 Views)

FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice / Goodluck Jonathan Wants Those Who Attacked His House Exposed / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 06, 2017
Daboomb:

But she never owned such houses, till she became Minister for Avaiation!

Or did she incorporate that company immediately she became Minister?

Only in Nigeria do the oppressed, may excuses for their Oppressor.

It is a very sad irony.

******* The same Stealler oduah that forged result, claming she holds a PhD certificate, in her C.V. ****
Criminals everywhere, even in the National Assembly!
Same criminal wants to be Governor of Anambra. undecided

Do not be silly. Stella is a remarkable business woman and she owned so many properties before going into politics. She even gives houses on mortgage plans to her senior staff at SPG. So many houses and I know them personally as she is a wonderful woman. You are not even qualified to wash the ground she walks on. Most of her domestic staff are white people and you are here making a hell of stupid noise. When I say you foolish poor shouldnt think everyone else was delivered into a hut of poverty they say I have bad mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by PFRB: 12:15am On Sep 06, 2017
OTEGA1:
The way folks here defend thieves day don't even know them baffles me. Even went many cannot even buy MB to be online,same folks will be defending who does not even care if they exist..
If you'd defend criminals that don't even know,how El dry defend who they actually know.
Look at folks giving reason why such monies is hers, another one mentioning Brafia.

Tribal sentiment on display..
Remember that hunger is real irrespective of tribe and religion.

Is there anything in that document that links Odua to the issue?
Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by ImperialYoruba: 12:42am On Sep 06, 2017
powerkey:

Igbos don't care about that.

lazy arse like you is afraid that you will die of hunger as soon as Igbos leave your hunger infested zoogeria

Your brothers were asked to vacate North una begin cry.

They even declared a new ethnic group sef "Hausa/Fulani/Igbo....anything to keep them out of the cursed Iboland.

Our own na deportation and demolition. Your entire Igwes and Ogbuefis go pack inside bus come Yorubaland and beg.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Neminc: 1:11am On Sep 06, 2017
OTEGA1:

I hope web I seal it children's future u will be able to defend me freely like this.
I look forward to ur defence for me cos my own will be worse than dezaini u and ur family will not be able to feel.
Anybody that write about me round dem of ibb.Counting on u for ur free service u animal without brains..

My friend shut up who told u that Stella oduah stole anything. A woman who was already stinkigly rich as far back as the 90's long before she joined politics. She was the chairman of Sea petroleum, an oil company that explores and mines crude oil. She is also from a very wealthy royal family or do you think the princess attached to her name is for fancy? You think anybody who builds a house for millions of dollars is a thief. What a myopic and poverty stricken person's mentality. So tomorrow if Dangote accepts to serve in any government in Nigeria, characters like u will start accusing him of corruption because he owns expensive properties? Nonsense!!

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Neminc: 1:21am On Sep 06, 2017
Daboomb:

But she never owned such houses, till she became Minister for Avaiation!

Or did she incorporate that company immediately she became Minister?

Only in Nigeria do the oppressed, may excuses for their Oppressor.

It is a very sad irony.

******* The same Stealler oduah that forged result, claming she holds a PhD certificate, in her C.V. ****
Criminals everywhere, even in the National Assembly!
Same criminal wants to be Governor of Anambra. undecided

And who told u she never had those properties before becoming minister? A woman that was already a billionaire long before she joined politics. Tomorrow if Dangote accepts to serve in any government in Nigeria, people like u will still come out to accuse him of corruption because he has expensive properties
Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by diadem10: 1:21am On Sep 06, 2017
Neminc:

My friend shut up who told u that Stella oduah stole anything. A woman who was already stinkigly rich as far back as the 90's long before she joined politics. She was the chairman of Sea petroleum, an oil company that explores and mines crude oil. She is also from a very wealthy royal family or do you think the princess attached to her name is for fancy? You think anybody who builds a house for millions of dollars is a thief. What a myopic and poverty stricken person's mentality. So tomorrow if Dangote accepts to serve in any government in Nigeria, characters like u will start accusing him of corruption because he owns expensive properties? Nonsense!!

Yet your lot were crying over Enugu airport being flooded. I hope the FG doesn't lift a finger on that airport because it was Oduah's project and just as Ibo already told us, they are happy with whatever she stole from the project. Corruption minded folks deserves whatever they get.
Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by bluecircle470: 1:22am On Sep 06, 2017
This is 1 of the buildings shown to us by sahara reporters to av been own by diezani madueke or am i dreaming cool shocked Sahara!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by itchie: 1:28am On Sep 06, 2017
diadem10:

Yet your lot were crying over Enugu airport being flooded. I hope the FG doesn't lift a finger on that airport because it was Oduah's project and just as Ibo already told us, they are happy with whatever she stole from the project. Corruption minded folks deserves whatever they get.

You are fool. So you can just wake up anyday and accuse someone who legitimately earned his or her money of corruption and expect everyone to join u in condemning the person without providing any shred of evidence against the person.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by itchie: 1:32am On Sep 06, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

Your brothers were asked to vacate North una begin cry.

They even declared a new ethnic group sef "Hausa/Fulani/Igbo....anything to keep them out of the cursed Iboland.

Our own na deportation and demolition. Your entire Igwes and Ogbuefis go pack inside bus come Yorubaland and beg.

If people dey talk, the most cowardly race on the face of the earth go join mouth dey talk. Have u deported the Fulani gambari that is lording it over your people in Ilorin on their own land. A people renowned for their legendary cowardice can not understand when real men take a stand and say no to oppressors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by diadem10: 1:34am On Sep 06, 2017
itchie:

You are fool. So you can just wake up anyday and accuse someone who legitimately earned his or her money of corruption and expect everyone to join u in condemning the person without providing any shred of evidence against the person.

Lmao.. Look at this dolt.

Why then are your folks crying to the government to renovate the airport that was poorly constructed under Oduah?

I repeat, the FG mustn't lift a finger on that project. Bunch of corrupt minded losers..
Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 1:38am On Sep 06, 2017
Wow Mrs. Oduah is rich. grin shocked

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Neminc: 1:42am On Sep 06, 2017
diadem10:

I am not from the south east and I have no idea about that Enugu airport you mentioned. I am only stating the facts I know about Stella oduah. The lady is self made. Very rich before she joined politics. I don't like it when I see successful people being tarnished and pulled down all in the name of politics. We must stop this politics of bitterness and destruction. If Aeroland segun had won the elections to represent Lagos west in the senate, would sahara reporters have gone around pointing out his expensive properties as a sign of a corrupt politician? Is it now a crime to be wealthy and aspire for political positions in Nigeria? Or is this just a case of bitter and destructive politics where u manufacture reasons to tarnish your opponents character without any foundation?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by itchie: 1:46am On Sep 06, 2017
diadem10:

Lmao.. Look at this dolt.

Why then are your folks crying to the government to renovate the airport that was poorly constructed under Oduah?

I repeat, the FG mustn't lift a finger on that project. Bunch of corrupt minded losers..

An total nonentity like you who has no name and has never achieved anything in life can continue ranting here on line. God has blessed Adaeze Stella oduah and there is nothing nobodies like u can do about it
Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by diadem10: 1:47am On Sep 06, 2017
Neminc:

I am not from the south east and I have no idea about that Enugu airport you mentioned. I am only stating the facts I know about Stella oduah. The lady is self made. Very rich before she joined politics. I don't like it when I see successful people being tarnished and pulled down all in the name of politics. We must stop this politics of bitterness and destruction. If Aeroland segun had won the elections to represent Lagos west in the senate, would sahara reporters have gone around pointing out his expensive properties as a sign of a corrupt politician? Is it now a crime to be wealthy and aspire for political positions in Nigeria? Or is this just a case of bitter and destructive politics where u manufacture reasons to tarnish your opponents character without any foundation?

What exactly are you saying? Are you saying she isn't corrupt because I don't understand this?

Someone sabotaged Enugu airport, even Goodluck Jonathan had to call her out on her corrupt ways and you're here defending nonsense?

My problem with these people is the fact that they won't even invest their ill gotten wealth in their homeland but prefer to stash it abroad..

Yeye.
Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by diadem10: 1:49am On Sep 06, 2017
itchie:

An total nonentity like you who has no name and has never achieved anything in life can continue ranting here on line. God has blessed Adaeze Stella oduah and there is nothing nobodies like u can do about it

Well, it's your folks who are wailing to the FG to improve the airport project Oduah oversaw. I guess your folks are the nonentities after all.
Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by itchie: 1:56am On Sep 06, 2017
diadem10:

Well, it's your folks who are wailing to the FG to improve the airport project Oduah oversaw. I guess your folks are the nonentities after all.

Like I said, you are a nobody. Your opinion does not matter in the scheme of things when real men and women who have achieved greatness are battling each other so if u like rant all u want, It won't make a dent on Stella Oduah's achievement and clout. It won't also stop her people from loving her because we are to smart to chose envious and bitter losers over our delectable and brilliant princess Stella oduah

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by stanleyazo(m): 1:57am On Sep 06, 2017
Ok
Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by diadem10: 2:01am On Sep 06, 2017
itchie:

Like I said, you are a nobody. Your opinion does not matter in the scheme of things when real men and women who have achieved greatness are battling each other so if u like rant all u want, It won't make a dent on Stella Oduah's achievement and clout. It won't also stop her people from loving her because we are to smart to chose envious and bitter losers over our delectable and brilliant princess Stella oduah

Lmao..

Like I stated earlier, Your folks are the nonentity. Let me rephrase your statement thus, you and your folks can keep wailing, the FG won't renovate that flooded potorpotor airport..

You can cry me a river.
Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Neminc: 2:02am On Sep 06, 2017
diadem10:

What exactly are you saying? Are you saying she isn't corrupt because I don't understand this?

Someone sabotaged Enugu airport, even Goodluck Jonathan had to call her out on her corrupt ways and you're here defending nonsense?

My problem with these people is the fact that they won't even invest their ill gotten wealth in their homeland but prefer to stash it abroad..

Yeye.

I have told you I have no either about any Enugu airport sabotage or if goodluck said anything about her. I'll check if that is true but as for telling me Oduah is corrupt just because she has an expensive house in Uk, that is total bullshit because I know she could afford it even before she joined politics

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by diadem10: 2:04am On Sep 06, 2017
Neminc:

I have told you I have no either about any Enugu airport sabotage or if goodluck said anything about her. I'll check if that is true but as for telling me Oduah is corrupt just because she has an expensive house in Uk, that is total bullshit because I know she could afford it even before she joined politics

Whether she could afford it or not doesn't make her a saint. Is that too hard to understand?
Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by itchie: 2:12am On Sep 06, 2017
diadem10:

Lmao..

Like I stated earlier, Your folks are the nonentity. Let me rephrase your statement thus, you and your folks can keep wailing, the FG won't renovate that flooded potorpotor airport..

You can cry me a river.

We are not the ones going about looking for properties that people built with their hard earned money and wailing about it. It's jobless and envy filled lazy ass niggas like yourself that do that shiit. While lazy fellows like u can not comprehend how a woman can be so industrious as to make enough cash to purchase common 1.5 million dollars worth of property, we on the other believe it's attainable and hence work hard everyday to improve our lot. With our obviously different mentality about life, I can easily predict that ten years from now, I could be one of those purchasing millions of dollars worth of properties while you and your will still be here complaining about my achievements

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by itchie: 2:12am On Sep 06, 2017
diadem10:

Lmao..

You can cry me a river.

We are not the ones going about looking for properties that people built with their hard earned money and wailing about it. It's jobless and envy filled lazy ass niggas like yourself that do that shiit. While lazy fellows like u can not comprehend how a woman can be so industrious as to make enough cash to purchase common 1.5 million dollars worth of property, we on the other believe it's attainable and hence work hard everyday to improve our lot. With our obviously different mentality about life, I can easily predict that ten years from now, I could be one of those purchasing millions of dollars worth of properties while you and your type will still be here complaining about my achievements

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Nobody: 2:16am On Sep 06, 2017
Seems like women are worse thieves than men.
Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by diadem10: 2:20am On Sep 06, 2017
itchie:

We are not the ones going about looking for properties that people built with their hard earned money and wailing about it. It's jobless and envy filled lazy ass niggas like yourself that do that shiit. While lazy fellows like u can not comprehend how a woman can be so industrious as to make enough cash to purchase common 1.5 million dollars worth of property, we on the other believe it's attainable and hence work hard everyday to improve our lot. With our obviously different mentality about life, I can easily predict that ten years from now, I could be one of those purchasing millions of dollars worth of properties while you and your type will still be here complaining about my achievements

Lol.. No wonder people say SE folks are so corrupt minded..

Anyway, it's high time your people stopped wailing to the government because according to you, the East has archieved a lot. Likewise the poorly constructed projects by your acclaimed sons and daughters shouldn't needa repair.

Yeye.
Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by kazantip: 2:26am On Sep 06, 2017
Piiko:
Princess Stella the serial divorcee and former family friend cheesy

Compare to your beloved Lauretta and you will see that Stella should be canonised rather..

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Nobody: 2:29am On Sep 06, 2017
kazantip:

Compare to your beloved Lauretta and you will see that Stella should be canonised rather..
I know her personally, she used to come to our house, ur Lauretta I dunno

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by kenex4ever(m): 2:34am On Sep 06, 2017
Leo3333:
...and so what?

If Buratai an ordinary soldier could own 2 exquisite mansions in Dubai then whAt's the fuss about Stella Oduah, the CEO on an oil servicing firm owning a house in London.

Even Osinbajo an ordinary lawyer owns a posh house in the UK too.

Abeg save us this hogwash jare.
U dey mind confused people.

Even the Sowore abi na wetin b him name go say him no get house there 1.5m USD is too small for some one of her status.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Nobody: 2:45am On Sep 06, 2017
Her company SPG has been moribund for a long time
Leo3333:
...and so what?

If Buratai an ordinary soldier could own 2 exquisite mansions in Dubai then whAt's the fuss about Stella Oduah, the CEO on an oil servicing firm owning a house in London.

Even Osinbajo an ordinary lawyer owns a posh house in the UK too.

Abeg save us this hogwash jare.
Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by itchie: 2:48am On Sep 06, 2017
diadem10:

Lol.. No wonder people say SE folks are so corrupt minded..

Anyway, it's high time your people stopped wailing to the government because according to you, the East has archieved a lot. Likewise the poorly constructed projects by your acclaimed sons and daughters shouldn't needa repair.

Yeye.

Fvck off loser. Poverty is by the corner waiting to embrace u. You will be complaining online while your mates are out there working hard to become like Stella oduah or even better. Lazy ass loser. I am sure you have never worked and earned up to a hundred thousand naira of your own. Feeding off your parents like a leech, not a kid anymore but can't take responsibility for your life and that's why you are so full of bitterness when you see others who have achieved what you can only dream of. Get off your lazy ass and do some thinking and work hard and you could be in Oduah's class. Zuckerberg was 23 when he became a billionaire in dollars. I am sure if he was Nigerian, clowns like you will accuse him of doing money ritual. Poverty mentality is your real sickness and the day you get rid of it, things will start getting better for you

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by itchie: 2:58am On Sep 06, 2017
Piiko:
Her company SPG has been moribund for a long time

You are a blood liar. She even rebranded it to be simply known as SPG Nigeria in 2014. Liar go to Klm 14. Lekki-epe expressway and see her head office. Envy and bitterness will kill all of you lazy fellows. Jealous of other people's success. How can u progress in your own life. Lowlife scum

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Nobody: 3:05am On Sep 06, 2017
itchie:

You are a blood liar. She even rebranded it to be simply known as SPG Nigeria in 2014. Liar go to Klm 14. Lekki-epe expressway and see her head office. Envy and bitterness will kill all of you lazy fellows. Jealous of other people's success. How can u progress in your own life. Lowlife scum
Lool I know her one on one for your info, she used to come to our house when we lived in Lagos, she was my oldmans friend and colleague at NNPC(my Oldman later became the pioneer manager of NNPC depot suleja) politics and switching husband's paid off, I know 2 of her ex husband's, I have her complimentary card, but she's a greedy princess and is only in politics to acquire wealth. Her SPG station in Abuja I know is decrepit she used to send us complimentary items like mugs calendars I no longer see those so in my view her company has folded up and politics is her cash cow
Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by ameri9ja: 3:13am On Sep 06, 2017
Unfortunately all Nigerian politicians steal.
Which pot will call a kettle black?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja / 'Revolution Now' Organizers Release 'Rules Of Engagement' For Protest / Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.