Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) (51334 Views)

FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice / Goodluck Jonathan Wants Those Who Attacked His House Exposed / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by newslifeop: 10:31am On Sep 06, 2017
Oh
Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by diadem10: 10:53am On Sep 06, 2017
itchie:

Fvck off loser. Poverty is by the corner waiting to embrace u. You will be complaining online while your mates are out there working hard to become like Stella oduah or even better. Lazy ass loser. I am sure you have never worked and earned up to a hundred thousand naira of your own. Feeding off your parents like a leech, not a kid anymore but can't take responsibility for your life and that's why you are so full of bitterness when you see others who have achieved what you can only dream of. Get off your lazy ass and do some thinking and work hard and you could be in Oduah's class. Zuckerberg was 23 when he became a billionaire in dollars. I am sure if he was Nigerian, clowns like you will accuse him of doing money ritual. Poverty mentality is your real sickness and the day you get rid of it, things will start getting better for you

Lol.. All this stupid rant because Oduah stole money? Lol.

My point is I don't want to see any stupid wailing from you bunch of losers! Understood?
Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Eu24(m): 11:27am On Sep 06, 2017
The other say the EFCc goes to prob ex President wife, I thought that's so wrong.

Let's see who probs Mr buhari n his family after they leave power..

Abeg free this women jarii..

By the way. Me get one small property for sale in Lagos, If u are interesting in owning a place for business

Quarter plot of land off the major road at pleasure b/stop on a tarred road, good for commercial purpose. Measuring 113,740square Meter. Asking: 4m

Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by yebcy4u(f): 11:43am On Sep 06, 2017
those who have robbed us should please repent
Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by EddieAsuzu: 11:49am On Sep 06, 2017
Dear Sahara reporters,Stella Odua was never poor before. It's high time you show us some properties belonging to top APC chieftains such as Tinubu, Amaechi and Co.

Haters can die

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by mccoy47(m): 12:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
kitaatita:
So what? Does it mean that the Chairman and CEO of Sea Petroleum cannot own property in London
LUGBE:
This useless write up, you have failed to show us Tinubus properties, atiku, obasanjo, danjuma etc

God will visit you people's home one after the other, wicked people
See dem! angry
Corruption supporters of Nigeria!

Re: Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by smokeyupu(m): 8:20am On May 10, 2020
Were

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn / Names Of Presidential Panel Members Probing Magu / What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.