Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,681 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Here Are 21 Uses Of Baking Soda That Will Shock You! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Here Are 21 Uses Of Baking Soda That Will Shock You! (2363 Views)

Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband / My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife / My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Are 21 Uses Of Baking Soda That Will Shock You! by Godmother(f): 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2017
Most people don't know you can use baking soda in a lot of amazing ways around your house. Here are 21 uses of baking soda you may not be aware of (some of these will shock you!)

1. Will Freshen Your Breath

Mix a teaspoon of it in a glass of water and swish around your mouth for a minute. This will freshen your breath and neutralize odour.

2. As a Deodorant

If you suffer from heavy perspiration, you should look into using baking soda to manage this condition. Just dab on a little of this under your arms and you are good to go.

3. Will Exfoliate Your Skin

Get rid of dead skin cells using baking soda. Mix a tablespoon of it with some water to make a paste of medium consistency and rub it on your face in a circular motion. This will remove the dead skin layer to reveal a fresher, softer skin.

4. To Whiten Your Teeth

Baking soda also makes for a good toothpaste and will whiten your teeth in the process. Mix a little with water and brush as you would regular toothpaste.

5. Cures Heartburn and Indigestion

A teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of water will bring you relief from....Read More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Are 21 Uses Of Baking Soda That Will Shock You! by Eggcelent(m): 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2017
Educative. Thanks
Re: Here Are 21 Uses Of Baking Soda That Will Shock You! by psucc(m): 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
Op we need people who can sacrifice these days. Do selfless service to mankind. Post all here.

1 Like

Re: Here Are 21 Uses Of Baking Soda That Will Shock You! by Mustiboy(m): 11:27pm On Sep 05, 2017
Can somebody please tell me what they call this baking soda in Nigeria? Cuz everybody I ask seems to be bereft of what it is
Re: Here Are 21 Uses Of Baking Soda That Will Shock You! by Juliearth(f): 6:17am On Sep 06, 2017
Nice one op. You forgot to add that it clears acne,sunburn,uneven skintone...

1 Like

Re: Here Are 21 Uses Of Baking Soda That Will Shock You! by mogboyelade(f): 7:03am On Sep 06, 2017
Mustiboy:
Can somebody please tell me what they call this baking soda in Nigeria? Cuz everybody I ask seems to be bereft of what it is
you can get it in a shop where catering or baking materials is being sold
Re: Here Are 21 Uses Of Baking Soda That Will Shock You! by Mustiboy(m): 8:14pm On Sep 06, 2017
mogboyelade:
you can get it in a shop where catering or baking materials is being sold
I once asked and they thought I was talking about baking powder. They are two different things, aren't they?
Re: Here Are 21 Uses Of Baking Soda That Will Shock You! by mogboyelade(f): 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
Mustiboy:
I once asked and they thought I was talking about baking powder. They are two different things, aren't they?
yes,they are.

1 Like

Re: Here Are 21 Uses Of Baking Soda That Will Shock You! by generationz(f): 11:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
Check jumia
Re: Here Are 21 Uses Of Baking Soda That Will Shock You! by ImaIma1(f): 11:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
Mustiboy:

It is the same thing.
Re: Here Are 21 Uses Of Baking Soda That Will Shock You! by Mustiboy(m): 12:10am On Sep 07, 2017
ImaIma1:

It is the same thing.
baking powder and baking soda are the same? Are u serious right about now?

1 Like

Re: Here Are 21 Uses Of Baking Soda That Will Shock You! by ImaIma1(f): 12:20am On Sep 07, 2017
Mustiboy:
baking powder and baking soda are the same? Are u serious right about now?

They perform the same function but u can still Google to get a clearer picture.
Re: Here Are 21 Uses Of Baking Soda That Will Shock You! by Mustiboy(m): 12:33am On Sep 07, 2017
ImaIma1:

They perform the same function but u can still Google to get a clearer picture.
I'll do just that.
Thanks
Re: Here Are 21 Uses Of Baking Soda That Will Shock You! by Shalomdee(f): 1:23am On Sep 07, 2017
Educative
Re: Here Are 21 Uses Of Baking Soda That Will Shock You! by chikk(f): 3:20am On Sep 07, 2017
ImaIma1:

It is the same thing.

They're very much not the same Ma.
Re: Here Are 21 Uses Of Baking Soda That Will Shock You! by AntyLydia: 8:12am On Sep 07, 2017
Baking powder is different from baking soda.
Re: Here Are 21 Uses Of Baking Soda That Will Shock You! by iomoge2(f): 4:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
ImaIma1:

It is the same thing.
No ma
They r never the same

Even in texture
One is smooth
The other isnt that smooth

Yea u need google
You can also download pinterst

On d skin n for diy
They r never d same even if they seem to be d same when baking
Re: Here Are 21 Uses Of Baking Soda That Will Shock You! by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
Godmother:
Read More [/url]
I've replied you. I thought you might have a solution for me.
Re: Here Are 21 Uses Of Baking Soda That Will Shock You! by Godmother(f): 10:32am On Sep 16, 2017
WORLDPEACE:
I've replied you. I thought you might have a solution for me.
Replied? I didn't see any. What kind of reply did you send?
Re: Here Are 21 Uses Of Baking Soda That Will Shock You! by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:49am On Sep 16, 2017
Godmother:

Replied? I didn't see any. What kind of reply did you send?
I replied your pm that you could mail me. I assume you contacted me because of what I said I needed on the kindle thread.
Re: Here Are 21 Uses Of Baking Soda That Will Shock You! by Godmother(f): 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

I replied your pm that you could mail me. I assume you contacted me because of what I said I needed on the kindle thread.

I didn't see the reply. Do you still need it? I can get it done for you in record time.
Re: Here Are 21 Uses Of Baking Soda That Will Shock You! by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:40pm On Sep 22, 2017
Godmother:

I didn't see the reply. Do you still need it? I can get it done for you in record time.
I hope you got my second reply to your pm. If not, just say 'hi' to me through this email tayongoheights@gmail.com and I'll resend the mail to you.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Laments As Husband Of 17 Years Impregnates, Weds Ex- Staff's Sister (Pix) / For Men Only: The Silent Pains Of A Husband / Genotype Is About To Break My Relationship, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.