Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,513 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

What You Need To Know Before Starting Your Email Marketing Campaign - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What You Need To Know Before Starting Your Email Marketing Campaign (1424 Views)

9 Things You Need To Know Before Starting Your Online Business / Gtcoins: A Fraudulent Marketing Campaign By Gtbank. / What You Need To Know Before Starting A Yahoo Boy Business: Nairathreads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know Before Starting Your Email Marketing Campaign by MasonFrederick: 9:39pm On Sep 05, 2017
Last year, I and a colleague signed up for a sales training in Lagos. The firm organizes trainings on several subjects from sales, to marketing to HR management and even courses on oil and gas and agriculture. The sales training was good, the facilitator was on point and we met a few interesting people at the training. However, in the weeks that followed, we started receiving emails from the training company of upcoming sales, human resource, and marketing trainings organized by the firm.

To be honest, I did expect to receive emails from the firm. What I did not expect was to be bombarded by trainings I was not interested in (like the Human Resource trainings I kept on seeing). It wasn’t long before we had to unsubscribe from their mailing list.

Even though email marketing provides you with a platform to increase sales for your business, it could damage your brand if not done right.

Click here to continue reading

(1) (Reply)

Workshop On Competitive Selling & Negotiation Skills / Make $100-$500 As A Contractor With Any If These Two Companies / Invest In Transportation Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.