Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Your #5million For #30million In Less Than Six Months - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Your #5million For #30million In Less Than Six Months (576 Views)

PayDay To Sell The Company Six Months After $3M Raise / Distress Sale Of Poultry Farm Worth 5million For Sale At 1.5million Naira / What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your #5million For #30million In Less Than Six Months by flinsburg: 8:14am On Sep 06, 2017
Good day to you,

I have a lottery kind of project I want to pursue , it has a 200% return on investment and a capital need of about two hundred million naira.

I'm currently looking for at least five million naira to develop and pursue this project to fruition.
I need someone who can invest that amount and in return I will offer 20% share value in the project and a buy back return on invest of that shares for thirty million naira. Also the person would have a permanent share value of 2% reserved after the buy back which would enable you earn money as long the investment last.

your finance is needed for development of the project , I know how we could raise the rest of the money but it would be good if we can develop the project and get all the required things necessary for a strong negotiation when investors start trooping in.

this is some sort of a lottery scheme and it will make billions of naira in less than a year.

if you're interested , send email to flinsburg@yahoo.com I will reply you.

thanks . lipsrsealed
Re: Your #5million For #30million In Less Than Six Months by savra: 8:32am On Sep 06, 2017
naso
Re: Your #5million For #30million In Less Than Six Months by Nutase: 8:53am On Sep 06, 2017
And you think online is the best place to get your 'investor'. Approach your bank if it is that lucrative.

1 Like

Re: Your #5million For #30million In Less Than Six Months by flinsburg: 9:28pm On Sep 06, 2017
Thanks nutashe, you never know who or what advise you could get online, sometimes the people around us are limited in knowledge and connection. And you just gave me a free advice, also if you feel you know banks that can back up lucrative plans and how I can go about it, I would appreciate working with you to make that possible. Thanks
Re: Your #5million For #30million In Less Than Six Months by LordofNaija: 10:15am On Sep 07, 2017
scammers

(1) (Reply)

updated, Looking For Serious Minded People / 0.005BTC For Sale At Cheap Price / The Latest Cryptocurrency ICO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.