Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Bad Condition Of Health Clinic In Ipokia LGA In Ogun (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bad Condition Of Health Clinic In Ipokia LGA In Ogun (Photos) (24278 Views)

14-Year-Old Girl In Bad Condition After Giving Birth To 2nd Child In Akwa-Ibom / 46 Doctors Resign From Ojukwu Teaching Hospital Over Poor Condition Of Service / N2 Billion Fake Drugs Destroyed By NAFDAC In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Condition Of Health Clinic In Ipokia LGA In Ogun (Photos) by jevic(m): 11:40am On Sep 06, 2017
I am coming.
Re: Bad Condition Of Health Clinic In Ipokia LGA In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 06, 2017
Eyanmukaila:

Try to please grow some sense, how is it peculiar with APC? all i see here is all the politicians that have been governing Nigeria since independence are all inhuman, this scenario is not only seen in Ogun but also other states. we need a total overhaul of the sets of people we have now in govt, whether PDP or APC and replace them with competent youthful and innovative individuals via our votes come 2019.

Yes, I agree but the present party APC is a huge disappointment. Nonsense grin
Re: Bad Condition Of Health Clinic In Ipokia LGA In Ogun (Photos) by enimooko: 11:41am On Sep 06, 2017
Or maybe the hospital has been relocated grin
Re: Bad Condition Of Health Clinic In Ipokia LGA In Ogun (Photos) by lebete3000: 11:42am On Sep 06, 2017
Namzy:
Not true. I worked at general hospital idi iroko during my NYSC in 2013 which is under ipokia LGA while my friend works at General hospital ipokia. I drive down to ipokia almost every weekend to stay with him to avoid extra work that the cunny doctors on call leave for me. Truth be told I have never seen this hospital before. It might exist but surely not the only hospital serving ipokia LGA.

You also a doc? Make we relate via mooredavid298@gmail.com if you don't mind.
Re: Bad Condition Of Health Clinic In Ipokia LGA In Ogun (Photos) by Jabioro: 11:44am On Sep 06, 2017
If l may be right that facility is @ Maun rd,is a deplicated one..lpokia local govt had no facilties,no roads.
Re: Bad Condition Of Health Clinic In Ipokia LGA In Ogun (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 11:44am On Sep 06, 2017
Nigga44:
Skull mining hospital grin
I swear anybody that went to this hospital is gone cus his head will be no more ,Ogun state fear that state

1 Like

Re: Bad Condition Of Health Clinic In Ipokia LGA In Ogun (Photos) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 11:48am On Sep 06, 2017
lebete3000:

You also a doc? Make we relate via mooredavid298@gmail.com if you don't mind.

Biko leave our doctor alone undecided
Re: Bad Condition Of Health Clinic In Ipokia LGA In Ogun (Photos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:54am On Sep 06, 2017
Am sure there are no doctors here, only nurses...it well
And this is just a tip of an iceberg
Local government, state government?
Re: Bad Condition Of Health Clinic In Ipokia LGA In Ogun (Photos) by woleabayo(f): 11:54am On Sep 06, 2017
LasgidiOnline:
Here is a decayed hospital in Ipokia Local Government Area of Ogun state, According to a Facebook user, Hakeem Adebayo who shared the photos said the hospital serves the whole of ipokia local government.

He wrote:

!!WHAT A COUNTRY NIGERIA!!!

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THIS IS AN HOSPITAL IN ONE OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT IN NIGERIA, THIS HOSPITAL IS ACTUALLY LOCATED AT IPOKIA LOCAL GOVERNMENT IN OGUN STATE.

THE SAD PART OF THIS IS THAT SOME OF THE TOP NIGERIANS POLITICIANS IS FROM THIS STATE, LIKE; OKIKIOLA OBASANJO, KEMI ADEOSUN, PROF WOLE SOYINKA AND MUCH MORE.

THE SAD PART IS THAT THIS IS THE ONLY HEALTH CENTER THAT IS SERVING THE ENTIRE THIS LOCAL GOVERNMENT.

WHAT A SHAME

BUT WHEN THE TOP GUYS IN THE GOVERNMENT ARE SICK THEY WILL FLY TO EUROPE.

WHAT A HEARTLESS AND WICKED PEOPLE WE HAVE AS A LEADERS.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-3Qx5_xMuD98/Wa-xREHBCMI/AAAAAAAAiVs/C28F80u_HggZTFq92W2udphjGb6nxPc1gCLcBGAs/s400/Ipokia-hospital-lasgidionline.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-hjsROgdQ0zs/Wa-xROZoURI/AAAAAAAAiVo/ekkWE6ZWUdo23gGTi1B54sNF2V8mUshOwCLcBGAs/s400/Ipokia-hospital-lasgidionline2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-aqcIf2FRmrg/Wa-xROgbuyI/AAAAAAAAiVk/Hnq_TwwwwAwkRKpySCXF3ZNsdDgH6mB8ACLcBGAs/s400/Ipokia-hospital-lasgidionline3.jpg[/img]

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2017/09/see-decayed-hospital-that-serves-whole.html

SORRY OO WOLE SOYINKA IS NOT FROM IPOKIA LGA OOOO.... BUT AT THE SAME TIME THIS IS TOO BAD NA SO DILAPIDATED
Re: Bad Condition Of Health Clinic In Ipokia LGA In Ogun (Photos) by ewaenjcole: 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
LasgidiOnline:
Here is a decayed hospital in Ipokia Local Government Area of Ogun state, According to a Facebook user, Hakeem Adebayo who shared the photos said the hospital serves the whole of ipokia local government.

He wrote:

!!WHAT A COUNTRY NIGERIA!!!

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THIS IS AN HOSPITAL IN ONE OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT IN NIGERIA, THIS HOSPITAL IS ACTUALLY LOCATED AT IPOKIA LOCAL GOVERNMENT IN OGUN STATE.

THE SAD PART OF THIS IS THAT SOME OF THE TOP NIGERIANS POLITICIANS IS FROM THIS STATE, LIKE; OKIKIOLA OBASANJO, KEMI ADEOSUN, PROF WOLE SOYINKA AND MUCH MORE.

THE SAD PART IS THAT THIS IS THE ONLY HEALTH CENTER THAT IS SERVING THE ENTIRE THIS LOCAL GOVERNMENT.

WHAT A SHAME

BUT WHEN THE TOP GUYS IN THE GOVERNMENT ARE SICK THEY WILL FLY TO EUROPE.

WHAT A HEARTLESS AND WICKED PEOPLE WE HAVE AS A LEADERS.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-3Qx5_xMuD98/Wa-xREHBCMI/AAAAAAAAiVs/C28F80u_HggZTFq92W2udphjGb6nxPc1gCLcBGAs/s400/Ipokia-hospital-lasgidionline.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-hjsROgdQ0zs/Wa-xROZoURI/AAAAAAAAiVo/ekkWE6ZWUdo23gGTi1B54sNF2V8mUshOwCLcBGAs/s400/Ipokia-hospital-lasgidionline2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-aqcIf2FRmrg/Wa-xROgbuyI/AAAAAAAAiVk/Hnq_TwwwwAwkRKpySCXF3ZNsdDgH6mB8ACLcBGAs/s400/Ipokia-hospital-lasgidionline3.jpg[/img]

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2017/09/see-decayed-hospital-that-serves-whole.html

[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Bad Condition Of Health Clinic In Ipokia LGA In Ogun (Photos) by ewaenjcole: 12:03pm On Sep 06, 2017
How may sad part are there in there story?
Re: Bad Condition Of Health Clinic In Ipokia LGA In Ogun (Photos) by Dannydaking007(m): 12:14pm On Sep 06, 2017
talljennie:
Even dead bodies cannot be kept here.
Even the dead body would be angry sef
Re: Bad Condition Of Health Clinic In Ipokia LGA In Ogun (Photos) by kellyjoesteve: 12:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
On a serious note Op are you sure of this because even me will not allow my enemy to be treated here.

My God what is this? And they have a local goverment chairman.

All these youth that waste their energy here arguing ipob and brown roof kindly do me a favour channel that energy to this very local goverment chairman including that of state please it will be more rewarding.
Re: Bad Condition Of Health Clinic In Ipokia LGA In Ogun (Photos) by Kassidy90(m): 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
Amosun is Abeokuta/Ijebu Governor not Ogun State, The Yewa side of Ogun State has been sidelined from major development for decades....
Re: Bad Condition Of Health Clinic In Ipokia LGA In Ogun (Photos) by teflonjake(m): 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
I was watching journalist hangout on TVC yesterday, and they had a brief talk on the medical sector. But I was shocked, instead of blaming the president for woes of the health sector, the panelists blamed it on the health & labour ministers, absorbing the president of any ills. This is a man who's the chief proponent of medical tourism.

1 Like

Re: Bad Condition Of Health Clinic In Ipokia LGA In Ogun (Photos) by Ashley86400: 12:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
Just put a mackintosh bed at the corner of a room. . .and. .voila! You have a hospital in Nigeria. grin

1 Like

Re: Bad Condition Of Health Clinic In Ipokia LGA In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2017
The Gramtical blunder is part of what i love on this platform. NAIRALAND break the boredom
Re: Bad Condition Of Health Clinic In Ipokia LGA In Ogun (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 12:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
even government primary school in my village don't look like this... I hope they are not trying to turn this place to skull mining depot grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bad Condition Of Health Clinic In Ipokia LGA In Ogun (Photos) by Royalfurnitures: 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2017
Looking so much like a shrine

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Bad Condition Of Health Clinic In Ipokia LGA In Ogun (Photos) by mfujah(m): 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2017
If this is actually true.... Walahi he no go better for the past and present Governors, ministers and politicians of Ogun State..
Re: Bad Condition Of Health Clinic In Ipokia LGA In Ogun (Photos) by Emmah123: 2:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
There is general hospital ipokia, general hospital idiroko and many other private hospitals within the local government. The picture above is that of an abandoned primary health centre in one of them wards in the local government. I was born and grew up in ipokia

2 Likes

Re: Bad Condition Of Health Clinic In Ipokia LGA In Ogun (Photos) by donbrowser(m): 2:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
AFONJACOW:
even government primary school in my village don't look like this... I hope they are not trying to turn this place to skull mining depot grin grin grin

This particular profile was created to sponsor tribal stunts on Nairaland which the owner derives fun from. I checked her all her posts and couldn't pick a single reasonable point other than insults for other Tribe. She has on many occasions derailed many threads with this hobby of hers and I believe a profile like this shouldn't be made to last even a week.

CC Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Bad Condition Of Health Clinic In Ipokia LGA In Ogun (Photos) by Lovintus2(m): 3:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
Is that a shrine house?

In other news: Please subscribe to my YouTube channel for my comedy skits. #Lovintus Entertainment
Re: Bad Condition Of Health Clinic In Ipokia LGA In Ogun (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:10pm On Sep 06, 2017
to be honest afonja land and north are very alike...over underdeveloped...dem go just dey use lagos a no man's land make noise... Even abandoned mortuary for east better pass this inner shiit-hole. tufiakwa
Re: Bad Condition Of Health Clinic In Ipokia LGA In Ogun (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
Meanwhile governor of ogun keep stealing money that is meant for all ogun people. God will judge you and the chairman of ikpokia. Maybe, if dele arojo was not killed by one wicked one, he would have better his local government.
Re: Bad Condition Of Health Clinic In Ipokia LGA In Ogun (Photos) by Sopigtit: 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2017
EmekaBlue:
to be honest afonja land and north are very alike...over underdeveloped...dem go just dey use lagos a no man's land make noise... Even abandoned mortuary for east better pass this inner shiit-hole. tufiakwa

In that you're correct. Afonja land (Ilorin) is quite similar to the North.

1 Like

Re: Bad Condition Of Health Clinic In Ipokia LGA In Ogun (Photos) by Fhemmmy: 7:54pm On Sep 06, 2017
cry cry cry
Re: Bad Condition Of Health Clinic In Ipokia LGA In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
Come and die

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Vomits & Collapses At First Bank In Enugu (Photos) / Health Workers Celebrate Easter At The Infectious Disease Hospital In Lagos / What You Should Do If You Have Not Visited The Toilet In A While

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.