Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

What Will You Do If Your BF Or Gf Block You From Fb 6days To Her Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your BF Or Gf Block You From Fb 6days To Her Birthday (674 Views)

Why Cant You Post Your BF Or GF On Your Whatsapp Status? Read My Experience. / Ladies If Your Bf Has This Jean, You Are Just Wasting Your Time (pix included) / Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your BF Or Gf Block You From Fb 6days To Her Birthday by ottalo1(m): 9:40am On Sep 06, 2017
Hello, good people I need your advice about this issue, my gf blocked me from her Fb list 5days to her birthday. I asked her why she blocked me she lied to me twice about it, the third time she opened up and told me that she doesn't want Fb to remind me of her birthday date. Up till now she didn't add me. Please I need your advice
Thanks.
Re: What Will You Do If Your BF Or Gf Block You From Fb 6days To Her Birthday by BlackDBagba: 9:43am On Sep 06, 2017
I'll block her two days to 'alert day ' and the night before she's due to get her allowance.

Not just on Facebook, block her on twitter, what's app, instagram, and all the rest of them grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your BF Or Gf Block You From Fb 6days To Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 06, 2017
shocked

What kind of gf is that? Blocked u and unblocked u juz bcoz of her bday? shocked undecided

Those kind of women must be rebooted..

Re: What Will You Do If Your BF Or Gf Block You From Fb 6days To Her Birthday by toastedbread: 9:45am On Sep 06, 2017
she doesn't want you to see the posts from the other guys.

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your BF Or Gf Block You From Fb 6days To Her Birthday by AlexCk: 9:47am On Sep 06, 2017
U know social media and 'real life' are 2different things.
Re: What Will You Do If Your BF Or Gf Block You From Fb 6days To Her Birthday by IamAirforce1: 9:50am On Sep 06, 2017
That's not cool
Re: What Will You Do If Your BF Or Gf Block You From Fb 6days To Her Birthday by FemiEddy(m): 9:51am On Sep 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

What kind of gf is that? Blocked u and unblocked u juz bcoz of her bday? shocked undecided

Those kind of women must be rebooted..

And reformatted to grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your BF Or Gf Block You From Fb 6days To Her Birthday by Valro(m): 9:51am On Sep 06, 2017
She is still a kid.
Re: What Will You Do If Your BF Or Gf Block You From Fb 6days To Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 06, 2017
FemiEddy:

And reformatted to grin

grin

We ladies juz like drama grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your BF Or Gf Block You From Fb 6days To Her Birthday by Homeboiy: 10:09am On Sep 06, 2017
hmmm
Re: What Will You Do If Your BF Or Gf Block You From Fb 6days To Her Birthday by queennsekxy(f): 10:12am On Sep 06, 2017
cos her real bf will celebrate her on fb and she doesn't want you to see it
Re: What Will You Do If Your BF Or Gf Block You From Fb 6days To Her Birthday by urbanemind(m): 10:17am On Sep 06, 2017
she wants to know if u can remember it without Facebook notification,
its obvious 90% of guys these days don't have theur girlfriends birthday off hand so she is actually testing u to see if u ll remember without Facebook which seems to be d only way to remember someone's birthday if u don't have it at heart..

my advice to u is to do the same thing to her, ...block her few days to ur own birthday and see if she ll remember, ,, if she doesn't then i see no reason why u should give sh!t about hers...
Re: What Will You Do If Your BF Or Gf Block You From Fb 6days To Her Birthday by samsam2019: 10:27am On Sep 06, 2017
ottalo1:
Hello, good people I need your advice about this issue, my gf blocked me from her Fb list 5days to her birthday. I asked her why she blocked me she lied to me twice about it, the third time she opened up and told me that she doesn't want Fb to remind me of her birthday date. Up till now she didn't add me. Please I need your advice
Thanks.
dhe has another guy who will post love epistle on her page for her birthday

She blocked you because........1 she doesn't want you to see what the guy posted

2 she does not want you to post on her twall so the guy won't see it

3 you're the disposable guy out of the other guys she has. Thats why she blocked you and not the other guy

Bye

(1) (Reply)

The Jamaican Lady Is Bullying My Yoruba Male Friend / 5 Quickest Ways To Kill Your Relationship / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.