Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture (26869 Views)

Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) / Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) / Two FRSC Officers Killed, 10 Kidnapped In Nasarawa Highway Bandits Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 06, 2017
fool, now he will be unable to pay the loan, his car will be impounded, he will spend his life in jail
Re: Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
Kanu boys with boko haram daggar.
Re: Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture by Milestones: 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2017
IF MR. DONATUS HAD ESCAPE, HE WILL SEE HIMSELF AS A SUPERSTAR. THANKS TO ALL WHO MADE HIS ARREST POSSIBLE. MR DONA THE MUSIC WILL BE LOUDEST ON YOUR HEAD. I PITY YOU, YOUR JAIL GO LONG!!!!?
Re: Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture by harrison1234(m): 6:52am On Sep 07, 2017
chuckdee4:

Like the police isn't enough, we don't need another bunch of illiterates who don't know their jobs carrying AK47's all over the place
you must be a compound fool to say this.....dont mean to be harsh but that is what you are, most FRSC personnels are graduates and the stood so low to risk their life's for you to be safe on the Nigerian Road yet the only means to protect them, you want to deny, wait let me ask you: does foolishness run in your family or are you just the only foolish person in that family?
Re: Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture by chuckdee4(m): 8:48am On Sep 07, 2017
harrison1234:
you must be a compound fool to say this.....dont mean to be harsh but that is what you are, most FRSC personnels are graduates and the stood so low to risk their life's for you to be safe on the Nigerian Road yet the only means to protect them, you want to deny, wait let me ask you: does foolishness run in your family or are you just the only foolish person in that family?

You could have made your point without being vulgar but I guess your mother did a lot of coke before she had you.
The last set of dogs (police) that were given guns to protect the people ended up using them to bully people, heck they even sell the damn thing to thieves, what makes you think the FRSC would be any different. People who are not paid well enough you want them to be armed, how daft are you that you can't reason along those lines.
Do you know of any where in the world where road safety is armed.

Clearly you were born stupid, its imbeciles like you that hire paedophiles as child minders
Re: Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture by kruusy: 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
c as his eye be like night witch....too much ganjer
Re: Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture by IgedeBushBoy(m): 4:24pm On Sep 07, 2017
End time driver, see fays grin
Re: Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture by harrison1234(m): 9:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
chuckdee4:

You could have made your point without being vulgar but I guess your mother did a lot of coke before she had you.
The last set of dogs (police) that were given guns to protect the people ended up using them to bully people, heck they even sell the damn thing to thieves, what makes you think the FRSC would be any different. People who are not paid well enough you want them to be armed, how daft are you that you can't reason along those lines.
Do you know of any where in the world where road safety is armed.

Clearly you were born stupid, its imbeciles like you that hire paedophiles as child minders
now I know you have no facts that is why you act the way you do....FRSC personnels are highway patrol men even in the United States highway patrol are armed men, just within 2months 2 FRSC personnels has been killed, in onitcha a man ran over a marshal on duty and just last week an officer was killed at ile ife, should they all continue to die like goats just because ungrateful ppl like you are in existence, as for the pay I assure you the are paid well, compare FRSC and police, FRSC is the best and you can always trust them with your property in the case of accident even a pin won't get missing unlike their sister agency police.....FRSC needs to be armed because safety is a serious business. Theses are the pictures of the killed FRSC personnels

Re: Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture by chuckdee4(m): 8:52am On Sep 08, 2017
harrison1234:
now I know you have no facts that is why you act the way you do....FRSC personnels are highway patrol men even in the United States highway patrol are armed men, just within 2months 2 FRSC personnels has been killed, in onitcha a man ran over a marshal on duty and just last week an officer was killed at ile ife, should they all continue to die like goats just because ungrateful ppl like you are in existence, as for the pay I assure you the are paid well, compare FRSC and police, FRSC is the best and you can always trust them with your property in the case of accident even a pin won't get missing unlike their sister agency police.....FRSC needs to be armed because safety is a serious business. Theses are the pictures of the killed FRSC personnels

Point taken, although I still don't believe arming them is the solution, in a system that works well there will be no need for feeding potential violence.

Don't use the US as an example, they don't call it the wild wild west for nothing, when you have to deal with gang bangers, drug dealers and a gun happy nation then you will understand why they have to arm themselves, how many Nigerian own guns

If the FRSC got their act right, they would not have to drag issues with drivers on the road, most of the things they check on the roadside can be checked by simply scanning plate numbers. Putting systems in place in the best way to go about it, cos with armed FRSC officials, there will be more civilian casualties than FRSC casualties

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Killing His Ex-wife For Rituals In Benin. Graphic Photos / Police, Traffic Robbers In Supremacy Battle On Lagos Roads / Arms And Ammunitions To Be Destroyed By Army In Katsina (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.