Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,921 members, 7,863,243 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:43 PM

Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture (26886 Views)

Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) / Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) / Two FRSC Officers Killed, 10 Kidnapped In Nasarawa Highway Bandits Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture by LUGBE: 2:29pm On Sep 06, 2017
Majority of FRSC are also frustrating kiss

They should be educated on Executive order of the government.
Re: Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture by scottyoloye(m): 2:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
lol..toyota primera
Re: Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
Face's fvcked,Dude's fvcked.
Re: Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture by babaRUNtinz(m): 2:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
Which one con be Toyota Primera again oo?

ibosi oo Aiye le!
Re: Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture by georgio(m): 2:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
[quote author=BloggerDonald post=60185584]@VivianGist

A commercial driver identified as Donatus, from Enugu state, on Tuesday stabbed two FRSC officers in Otukpo, after been pulled over for reckless driving, Online User reports.

Donatus, on his way from Okigwe in Enugu to Lafia in Nasarawa State with a blue Toyota Primera, was halted by the FRSC officials, who seized his license and vehicle particulars for reckless driving. .

However, in an attempt to escape, he repeatedly stabbed the two officers that approached him and drove off. He was later traced and arrested by members of a local vigilante group alongside some officers of FRSC Otukpo branch. .

Donatus was handed over to the police with two daggers found on him. Speaking, Donatus said he didn’t plan to kill the officers. .

“I was only trying to catch up and return to Okigwe as soon as possible because I am supposed to pay up a loan I took sometimes ago in order to avoid my car from being impounded.

It was what I used as collateral. I was only angry and trying to protect myself,” the driver claimed. It was gathered that the two officers are receiving treatment at undisclosed hospital in the area.

Source : http://www.viviangist.com.ng/driver-stabs-two-frsc-officials-in-benue-state-picture/

Where are the stabbed FRSC officers...I smell a big lie...they have beaten this man and told him to pose with this knife.
Re: Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture by AlwaysUltraPad: 2:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
brainpulse:
An IPod, a member of Kanu network and terrorists group
they listen to kanu too much.
Re: Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture by megafem1: 2:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
NCAN officer where are you?, kindly verify that terrorist name.
Re: Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture by abels(m): 2:40pm On Sep 06, 2017
eezeribe:
Can you see his eyes and mouth He looks like a blood thirsty vampire about to transform...
lol u funny die
Re: Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture by chuckdee4(m): 2:40pm On Sep 06, 2017
Guilderland1:
That is y I said we should give road safety gun

Like the police isn't enough, we don't need another bunch of illiterates who don't know their jobs carrying AK47's all over the place
Re: Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:46pm On Sep 06, 2017
eezeribe:
Can you see his eyes and mouth
He looks like a blood thirsty [b]vampire [/b]about to transform...

More like a hungry Cannibal looking for a pound of human flesh.
Re: Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture by akowe2(m): 2:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
Re: Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture by MrDoGood(m): 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
He's from which state?/??
Re: Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture by Youngetskilz23(m): 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
Lazyreporta:
God have mercy

have my LG g4 for sale for just 38k

You get extra battery plus a back cover.

Or pay 48k and get a Spectranet mifi with it...

Abuja
you go wait taya Bros. Believe me. 20k u no go see cheesy

1 Like

Re: Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture by Lazyreporta(m): 2:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
Youngetskilz23:

grin cheesy
Y
Re: Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture by Lazyreporta(m): 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
Youngetskilz23:

cheesy grin

Y na
Re: Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 06, 2017
BloggerDonald:
@VivianGist

A commercial driver identified as Donatus, from Enugu state, on Tuesday stabbed two FRSC officers in Otukpo, after been pulled over for reckless driving, Online User reports.

Donatus, on his way from Okigwe in Enugu to Lafia in Nasarawa State with a blue Toyota Primera, was halted by the FRSC officials, who seized his license and vehicle particulars for reckless driving. .

However, in an attempt to escape, he repeatedly stabbed the two officers that approached him and drove off. He was later traced and arrested by members of a local vigilante group alongside some officers of FRSC Otukpo branch. .

Donatus was handed over to the police with two daggers found on him. Speaking, Donatus said he didn’t plan to kill the officers. .

“I was only trying to catch up and return to Okigwe as soon as possible because I am supposed to pay up a loan I took sometimes ago in order to avoid my car from being impounded.

It was what I used as collateral. I was only angry and trying to protect myself,” the driver claimed. It was gathered that the two officers are receiving treatment at undisclosed hospital in the area.

Source : http://www.viviangist.com.ng/driver-stabs-two-frsc-officials-in-benue-state-picture/

what kind of fake information is this? Okigwe is in Imo state and not Enugu state
Re: Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture by greatest31: 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
Blogging is not a must, why can't they verify the information? Which one is Okigwe in Enugu? Is there anything like that? Bloggers should use tools that will help them, viviangist, don't be in a hurry to post incorrect things.
Re: Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture by Abee79(m): 3:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
They must have really provoked him, like they provoke us when they try to steal from us . . . guess we will never hear the real story cry cry cry cry
Re: Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture by Chidonc(m): 3:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
Promxy94:
I taught Primera was a Nissan product?
When Toyota start to they do Primera
Bloggers and incoherent reports are like 5 & 6
I stopped reading that story when i saw okigwe in enugu state. okigwe is located in imo.
Re: Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture by Youngetskilz23(m): 3:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
Lazyreporta:

cheesy grin

Y na
na old phone na.. G4 were I use 2014.. Were the unlock button they the back na. I advice you to use olx and sell it..good luck cheesy
Re: Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture by Lazyreporta(m): 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
Youngetskilz23:
na old phone na.. G4 were I use 2014.. Were the unlock button they the back na. I advice you to use olx and sell it..good luck cheesy

U are right but this fone can't go less Dan 35k

How much cum b g3 g2
Re: Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture by kingsley3218(m): 3:14pm On Sep 06, 2017
Since when did Okigwe relocate to Enugu from Imo? undecided
Re: Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture by luluman: 3:15pm On Sep 06, 2017
Royalfurnitures:
Must either be insane or a fulani herdsman

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Its obvious you don't see clearly.pls get a doctor.
Re: Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture by Youngetskilz23(m): 3:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
Lazyreporta:

U are right but this fone can't go less Dan 35k

How much cum b g3 g2

dem no dey market again. Unless useed. No problems. Sha. Try olx bro. If it's Clean u can see 30k.... Place ur price like 38k. They will bargain.
Re: Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture by openmine(m): 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
brainpulse:
An IPod, a member of Kanu network and terrorists group
Comon bro when are you going to stop all these....?
Is violence associated with tribe or some group of people?
Enough of all dese senseless statements....!
We should rather pray for the FRSC men who got stabbed while carrying out their duties and thank the vigilante group from assisting the security operative to apprehend the criminal...datsall
Re: Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture by openmine(m): 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
awillabo:
NCAN

Reporting live from Eagle eye formation
Division 4 of the the BSSMF(biafra secret service my footh grin grin)
Enugu north individual spotted.
Name - Mazi donatus.
Crime - cowardice after crime
Status - arrested and beaten t
Brother of chuckwuemeka ojimba. LGA chairman of Enugu north.
smh...
Re: Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture by jeff1607(m): 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
eluquenson:
This driver seems to be an aggressive person, he should cool off his head in jail.

Commercial bus drivers are just too reckless, they caused so many accidents on the highway

same goes to the FRSC officials
Re: Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture by symbianDON(m): 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
the man must be a criminal otherwise what was he doing with two daggers in a commercial vehicle??
Re: Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
Good job! Bribe-hungry corpsmen got served grin
Re: Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture by babaireti(m): 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2017
He looks like a palm wine tapper who uses knife to pierce a palm tree for palm juice ,and the same way he decided to tap human body for red juice,vampire on the prowl,fake jew is the culprit here,descendant of albino K^nu loading................... please give them Biafra chap chap so that we can rest
Re: Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture by mmsen: 3:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
He looks like he's on drugs.
Re: Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 06, 2017
Rick Ross fall on the local vigilante that chased him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Staff Of Plateau Radio Television Corporation Attacked By Hoodlums (Pictures) / Soldiers Accused Of Phone Theft, Prevented From Fleeing / Sanitation Offender Resisting KAI Official's Arrest In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.