Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos (67586 Views)

A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) / Two Lagos Tenants And Their Kids Fighting Over Space To Hang Their Clothes / Nigerians Robbing A Bureau De Change In Dubai Where They Stole N231m(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by Walelavender(m): 3:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
urvillagepeoplee:
its our work o
Soft work grin
Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by Sagay212: 3:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
People should just start to adopt this method. No need to bother the police. Who say juju nor dey. You need to go to some remote villages and try to steal from some people's farm. You'll steal ordinary yam and you won't be able to find your way out of the farm. You will be roaming around the farm until the owner comes to release you.
Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by seunmsg(m): 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
I don't believe this story.
Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by lloyds(m): 3:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
I pity all the Americana on nairaland that says that there is no witchcraft or juju. May God just help you not to see aye.

1 Like

Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by Donvalentino55(m): 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
Omo see gobe!!!

Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by suremanpatriot: 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
Water no get enemy grin
Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by 400billionman: 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
NCANpatroller:
The car owner is a STRONG man/woman

He probably sent the snake that bit them and made them mad..

And they decided to dance AlantA with the serpent..
Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by alexxo11(m): 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2017
Abudu2000:
so you mean an ordinary car is more valuable than a human life shocked bro the law doesnt see it that esy oo. The owner need to be apprehended asap because i am sure that a human ritual must have been done to make such a powerfull vodoo..

Even in civilized countries the police would rather deal with a domestic violence case that go after a car theft....thats how it is
it looks like you have never lost anything at the hands of thugs have you??...that car is probably cost the owner ksh 5million then these two decide to steal?in that side of kenya you dont mess like that,shit is real out there!
Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by dizzyime: 3:48pm On Sep 06, 2017
Mombasa occupants were on 6th September woken up to an amazement after two men suspected to have stolen a car, Nissan Fuga on Friday night at a stimulation club in Bamburi, Mombasa were assaulted by detestable spirits, Kahawatungu reportsevil spirit

The auto is said to have a place with a man living close Anwarali, in Kisauni voting demographic. They were driving the auto towards Bamburi Mtambo from Bamburi Mwisho.
Read more: http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/gist/see-evil-spirit-cause-two-men-strip-Unclad-stealing-car-kenya/

Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by alexxo11(m): 3:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
WarriAproko:
that looks like a movie set cuz no location

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pIwH4Ym9RU thats the youtube link....actual video...tell me if it looks like a movie....
Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by alexxo11(m): 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2017
seunmsg:
I don't believe this story.
for those looking for the juju man here he is......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNQYnt1fM-Y
Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by Dessydemmy: 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
Correct juju of the highest order. GBA FUN OGA E
Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by Thobiy(m): 4:14pm On Sep 06, 2017
midehi2:
I like that grin

the owner must be from ........
your area
Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by Chrisda22(m): 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
i wish every Nigerian can have this kind of insurance cover ;Di wish every Nigerian can have this kind of insurance cover
Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by figure007(m): 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
itsRhamzy:
This one is strong... Where are those doubting Thomases wey say juju no real? I dey laff una grin
juju is very real and it fails but there is one power that doesn't fail and also real JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH

1 Like

Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by vioment: 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
The psychological war is way deeper than i thought in life. Wow. Interesting, magic or acting, makes sense to me. Come up with anything you wish like falling anoiters, islam inscription on meats, and now this. Hmmm shocked
Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by MEILYN(m): 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
Mitocyan:

How does this prove that juju exists? How can someone even believe this story? What makes you think they are not just acting a kind of drama or something? Please there's nothing like juju. Period
Nigga keep quiet. This sh*t is as real as your everyday breakfast. I have seen where juju has been used severally to locate thieves. In fact, money got missing in a factory I used to work years back, the owner wrote our names down and sent it to his village. The next morning, the animal who stole the money started screaming, he confessed and brought out the money. He was later sacked. Lol, that was when I knew juju is real..
Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by MEILYN(m): 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
I am a big time atheist but I believe juju is real. I have seen, experienced and taken part in juju activities and I can boldly tell you that juju is 100% real...

1 Like

Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by enemyofprogress: 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2017
Person cannot even steal in peace again?
Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by ManagerUgo(m): 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
It serves them right. Maybe others will learn from this.
Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by Akiika: 5:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
If only this car owner can use this jazz on public officials to return their stolen wealth to the people.
Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by orjaha(m): 5:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
what doesn't belong to you, it's not yours.
stop tapping
Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by waldigit: 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
EmekaBlue:
juju is real
Its easy for some people to believe Juju, but difficult to believe in God.
Any atheist that believe this story is a fool and those that believe not are nuts.

1 Like

Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2017
waldigit:

Its easy for some people to believe Juju, but difficult to believe in God.
Any atheist that believe this story is a fool and those that believe not are nuts.

but God is slow to answer and we dont understand His ways...Beg him,pray and pray He wont do what you beg for. Dont come and preach for me o bcoz im on d verge of not hoping on God in this planet earth
Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by Sebastine1994(m): 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
It all depend on the state of mind. Come on people, be reasonable. This is kenya, anything can happen in this country. We have been hearing many weird news from this country. This is one of those stories.
Culture can affect our reasoning. Maybe they saw a charm in the car and they became afraid and lost their marble.
Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by refreshrate: 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
alexxo11:
for those looking for the juju man here he is......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNQYnt1fM-Y

Someone should get a franchise from this guy and open a branch in Nigeria for him abeg.
Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
EmekaBlue:
juju is real
Dont tell that to Nairaland Atheists.
There is no God
No Witch
No Juju.

This one nko. Smh

1 Like

Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
EmekaBlue:
but God is slow to answer and we dont understand His ways...Beg him,pray and pray He wont do what you beg for. Dont come and preach for me o bcoz im on d verge of not hoping on God in this planet earth

Dont loose faith. You dont kno its importance untill u loose it.
Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by ufuosman(m): 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
D native doctor wen do dis juju sabi work
Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by rsalami(f): 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
How I wish I know the owner of the car, maybe by now those who stole my husband's bus would have returned it
Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by stilldoingokay(f): 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
the person there stole from most be an igala man.
there have this type of jaz
Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by stilldoingokay(f): 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
MEILYN:
Nigga keep quiet. This sh*t is as real as your everyday breakfast. I have seen where juju has been used severally to locate thieves. In fact, money got missing in a factory I used to work years back, the owner wrote our names down and sent it to his village. The next morning, the animal who stole the money started screaming, he confessed and brought out the money. He was later sacked. Lol, that was when I knew juju is real..

anybody who mistakenly open is mouth and tell me juju is not real, I we transport them down to my state myself, my people can jujucally, give you a medical condition

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video / How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) / EFCC Declares Four Persons Wanted (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.