Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Korede Bello And Emir Of Kano's Son, Enjoy Horse Rides - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello And Emir Of Kano's Son, Enjoy Horse Rides (39680 Views)

‘love Is Sweet O’ – Fans React To Korede Bello And Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Romance / Korede Bello Leaves Mavin Records Quietly? / Photos: Korede Bello And Emir Of Kano's Son, Adam Ashraf Enjoy Horse Rides... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korede Bello And Emir Of Kano's Son, Enjoy Horse Rides by itiswellandwell: 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
Weldone
Re: Korede Bello And Emir Of Kano's Son, Enjoy Horse Rides by koladebrainiac(m): 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
He should have ride with Emir's Daughgter . this loos like a gay ride to me

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello And Emir Of Kano's Son, Enjoy Horse Rides by Pebcak: 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
angry
Re: Korede Bello And Emir Of Kano's Son, Enjoy Horse Rides by ammy4goodies(f): 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
Evaberry:

This is more than mere friendship.

The way they are both starring at each other tho.

That begs the question why is korede bello still single and rarely seen with girls?
Shebi u don come now

4 Likes

Re: Korede Bello And Emir Of Kano's Son, Enjoy Horse Rides by dammieco(m): 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
BloggerDonald:
Mavin act, Korede Bello spent the Eid holiday in Kano with his best friend and son of the Emir, Hrh Adam Ashraf Lamido Sanusi.

Together, the went horse riding in heir traditional attires called 'Babban Riga' to celebrate the multiple day festival which wrapped up with the grand finale called Hawan Fanisau.

Source : http://www.viviangist.com.ng/photos-korede-bello-and-emir-of-kanos-son-enjoy-horse-rides/

And one crazy guy collected #4000 from me for riding his horse at elegusi Beach...
Re: Korede Bello And Emir Of Kano's Son, Enjoy Horse Rides by vanderbolt: 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
Please nairalandres help in reporting those posting football bet on this side. The games they post are false not true. They are scammers please be warned .
Re: Korede Bello And Emir Of Kano's Son, Enjoy Horse Rides by EmekaBlue(m): 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
vanderbolt:
Please nairalandres help in reporting those posting football bet on this side. The games they post are false not true. They are scammers please be warned .
grin u no know b4? if its sure y dem no sell big thing or borrow heavy loan play am themselves
Re: Korede Bello And Emir Of Kano's Son, Enjoy Horse Rides by Kilanee: 3:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
Neminc:
Korede bello will soon take revenge for what the Gambari's did to the people of Ilorin by taking over the emir of Kano's throne. He will then abolish Islam and introduce the worship of Ogun in the entire northern states. Ride on Korede, Our Undercover warrior
receive sense tongue

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello And Emir Of Kano's Son, Enjoy Horse Rides by Victor08032(m): 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2017
I be real man I no be ABOKI I be real man I no be ABOKI

gringringrin
Re: Korede Bello And Emir Of Kano's Son, Enjoy Horse Rides by wildchild02: 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
enjoyment galore

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION (Sallah Promo is still on)
Re: Korede Bello And Emir Of Kano's Son, Enjoy Horse Rides by PStacks(m): 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
Hausa and yoruba no too get problem.

but hausa and IPOB na cat and dog.. grin
Re: Korede Bello And Emir Of Kano's Son, Enjoy Horse Rides by DaBillionnaire: 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2017
MustiizRaja:
sing good song
no

drop smetin no

e remain make dem use u as zoo attendant

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin guy no kill me with lafta abeg

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello And Emir Of Kano's Son, Enjoy Horse Rides by seguno2: 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
Neminc:
Then he shall God willing lead the warriors of Kano to invade and capture Sokoto from the infidels. Long live our future emir and sultan Korede the conqueror

He can't use the Emir and Sultan title, which is the title of usurpers.
What happened to Oba, Obaluwaiye etc from Yoruba language?

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello And Emir Of Kano's Son, Enjoy Horse Rides by seguno2: 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2017
PStacks:

Don't say that in Ilorin.

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello And Emir Of Kano's Son, Enjoy Horse Rides by amnesty7: 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2017
Colorful! Instead of beholding the beautiful sky above, some negative minds would rather see the mud below.

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello And Emir Of Kano's Son, Enjoy Horse Rides by transient123(m): 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
Show me your friend and I will tell you the kind of person you are.

Sanusi Jr. With musician korede Bello another hip hop emir loading.

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello And Emir Of Kano's Son, Enjoy Horse Rides by PStacks(m): 4:03pm On Sep 06, 2017
seguno2:

Don't say that in Ilorin.

ilorin is a flash point for hausa and yoruba

just as

Benue is a flash point for hearsmen and farmers..

its that simple.

Anywhere 2 different civilisations clash is bound to be a problem
Re: Korede Bello And Emir Of Kano's Son, Enjoy Horse Rides by wolverine1987: 4:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
that's how u know princes in the north especially zaria and kano their turbans always have rabit ears. except u r a prince your turban must b different. korede's turban is cool though
Re: Korede Bello And Emir Of Kano's Son, Enjoy Horse Rides by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
Neminc:

Then he shall God willing lead the warriors of Kano to invade and capture Sokoto from the infidels. Long live our future emir and sultan Korede the conqueror
season Film full your head grin

2 Likes

Re: Korede Bello And Emir Of Kano's Son, Enjoy Horse Rides by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
Neminc:
Korede bello will soon take revenge for what the Gambari's did to the people of Ilorin by taking over the emir of Kano's throne. He will then abolish Islam and introduce the worship of Ogun in the entire northern states. Ride on Korede, Our Undercover warrior

So you finally agree that Afonjas are enslaved to their Fulani El-Kanemi Warrior Lords... grin

Thank God!!

3 Likes

Re: Korede Bello And Emir Of Kano's Son, Enjoy Horse Rides by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
Re: Korede Bello And Emir Of Kano's Son, Enjoy Horse Rides by enemyofprogress: 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
Chai dis mumu boy has been converted into the religion of pisssssss
Re: Korede Bello And Emir Of Kano's Son, Enjoy Horse Rides by AFONJACOW(m): 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
I hate terrorist and a friend of terrorist is a terrorist... Bello be warned

2 Likes

Re: Korede Bello And Emir Of Kano's Son, Enjoy Horse Rides by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2017
Evaberry:

That begs the question why is korede bello still single and rarely seen with girls?
Just say you like to friend the boy.

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello And Emir Of Kano's Son, Enjoy Horse Rides by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2017
Evaberry:

I've always suspected that nigga to be gay

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello And Emir Of Kano's Son, Enjoy Horse Rides by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
PStacks:

the mallam selling suya in my junction thinks otherwise. He will rather give taste to an IPOB than an afonja

2 Likes

Re: Korede Bello And Emir Of Kano's Son, Enjoy Horse Rides by emmayayodeji(m): 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2017
Gangster1ms:
I was his best friend in secondary school till he left after junior waec to another school embarassed

Who? korede bello??
Re: Korede Bello And Emir Of Kano's Son, Enjoy Horse Rides by bleskid: 4:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
midehi2:
Chai! wetin him wear so grin
i like your profile pic
Re: Korede Bello And Emir Of Kano's Son, Enjoy Horse Rides by bleskid: 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
bleskid:
i like your profile pic
cheesy
bleskid:
i like your profile pic
Re: Korede Bello And Emir Of Kano's Son, Enjoy Horse Rides by Gangster1ms: 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
emmayayodeji:

Who? korede bello??
Yea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cossy Ojiakor Preaches: 'Do Not Judge...' (Photos) / Monalisa Chinda As A Corper: NYSC Throwback Photo / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Video Of Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.