Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Deeperlife Headquarter Mighty Building That Will Shock You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeperlife Headquarter Mighty Building That Will Shock You (1535 Views)

CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' / I Walk Into Any Deeperlife On Mondays 7pm. Their Network Study Has Changed Me / Deeperlife Bible Church Annual Easter Retreat (29th Of March-1st Of April 2018) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deeperlife Headquarter Mighty Building That Will Shock You by JothamPerfection(m): 3:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
Over 3years of building the deeper life headquarter in Gbagada
photo credit Thompson Jotham

Re: Deeperlife Headquarter Mighty Building That Will Shock You by JothamPerfection(m): 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
more

Re: Deeperlife Headquarter Mighty Building That Will Shock You by OkuFaba(m): 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
No be to dey build big churches upandan, when the faith in its members is so tiny
Re: Deeperlife Headquarter Mighty Building That Will Shock You by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
is it the one at gbagada??

mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: Deeperlife Headquarter Mighty Building That Will Shock You by JothamPerfection(m): 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2017
More

Re: Deeperlife Headquarter Mighty Building That Will Shock You by omogidi234(m): 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
They have completed this a long time, what they are doing is car park!
Re: Deeperlife Headquarter Mighty Building That Will Shock You by UnchangeableGod: 8:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
omogidi234:
They have completed this a long time, what they are doing is car park!
You are quite correct.
Re: Deeperlife Headquarter Mighty Building That Will Shock You by UnchangeableGod: 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
OkuFaba:
No be to dey build big churches upandan, when the faith in its members is so tiny
What do you mean by that sir? May be you don't know Deeper Life and how 'fanatical' they are about the Bible, holiness and Heaven.
Re: Deeperlife Headquarter Mighty Building That Will Shock You by akeensbussy(m): 9:46pm On Sep 06, 2017
The church is building mansions while its members wallowing in poverty. as am writing now, I know two comited members of Deeper Life whom can not feed, cloth and house himself. wife and the children yet the church is building Mansion everywhere.

the man lived with wife and children in an uncompleted building for 15years struggling. when the time came for the owner of the building to continue. the church couldn't raise him money to rent an apartment. just #200k or #150k.

when I asked one the the members, what I was told shocked me...is that how can the church help him, where is the money?

the second has a property (half plot) which he could only do one room on it and been living inside for the past 17years, to feed somethings is very difficult and sending children to school is tough. yet the church built this mansions...is it that a fraud?

the funniest thing is that this man is very commited to the church...he is always on his feet..distributing fliers...going out with other ministers etc

the question his...What will the church do with these edifices? just for worship and pray to God or what? when the member look tattered and hungry, they keep erecting edifice that is of no use.

The shocker is that is one of the top ministers. May God help us.
Re: Deeperlife Headquarter Mighty Building That Will Shock You by 1Sharon(f): 12:16am On Sep 07, 2017
Africa is fvcked!

2 Likes

Re: Deeperlife Headquarter Mighty Building That Will Shock You by ambassagod: 1:18am On Sep 07, 2017
1Sharon:
Africa is fvcked!

More proofs why atheists are dumb! Not all of them though.

Can you tell me how Africa is fvcked? Just tell me.

Because, they believe in God?? The last I checked, A VERY HUGE number of Americans, Europeans, Asians believe in God. Are they fvcked too?

Why single out Africa? It is simply because your brain is so dull and filled up with dumb lies to think that only Africans believe in the existence of an uncaused first cause(God).

1 Like

Re: Deeperlife Headquarter Mighty Building That Will Shock You by BlueAngel444: 3:10am On Sep 07, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Will Die If He Campaigns For 2019 – Prophet Akinbodunse [VIDEO] / Puncturing The Rapture / Jaruma's Products: What do Atheists/ Agnostics Have to Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.