Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,115 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State (20182 Views)

What Is The Role Of A University Chancellor? / What Is The Difference Between A School, A College And A University? / Winners Chapel To Build A University In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State by beholder10: 9:08am On Sep 07, 2017
Well-done, the only prophet that is impacting life both spiritually and materially!
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State by jaytime(m): 9:10am On Sep 07, 2017
The way people always ask for source when they read stories on Nairaland.... So someone cannot break a news here? If other platforms cite Nairaland as their source na crime? Smh!
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State by igirabata123(m): 9:19am On Sep 07, 2017
Will the fees affordable for common man?
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State by donbrowser(m): 9:22am On Sep 07, 2017
swagguElite:
Ain't gonna happen! ... sh!t sounds Too good ... Too real! ...n where I come from! ...sh!ts that sound too good ...too real happens onli when i sleep

Midway ... meanwhile am nt an hater _trust me! ... am a big one! cool
It's real and had been on for over a years now
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State by Tunmix(m): 9:33am On Sep 07, 2017
[color=#000000][/color] i trust this because this man has been doing something great in akoko and its environs, only people in akoko can understand
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State by giles14(m): 9:41am On Sep 07, 2017
imperialistic:
*Breaking:*
*Prophet T.B Joshua* to establish a $1billion University of Science and Technology in Arigidi Akoko,Ondo State.

Apart from the magnificent structures that will be put in place, the University will also have airfield and helipad for private jets, helicopters and Naval airships to compliment the Naval School at Imeri, first of its kind in the Universe.

In addition, the university will also be boast of over 90% foreign expatriates as its academic staff while the supporting and administrative staff will be sourced within.

In view of this development, we, the Akoko Progressive Union in Akure are saying big thank you to the erudite and most humble Prophet of the most high God. We equally thank the governor of Ondo State, Arakunrin Akeredolu for the quick release of the C of O of the university land.

Long live *Prophet T.B Joshua.*
Long live Akoko land.
my igbo people that flock to SCOAN for miracles see ur lives,
wen will we igbos have sense
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State by Lisaint(m): 9:54am On Sep 07, 2017
It might be true
If you knw wetin dis man dey do for im pple in Akoko land ehn
I once hear something like this early dis year wen he settled part of their electricity debt in akokoland

Mind u
Am a student of Adekunle Ajasin Akungba Akoko
So i knw wat am saying
Bfor una start una nonsense quote
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State by raphaeladeyele: 10:15am On Sep 07, 2017
The propose University well seen is believing
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State by Henrick007: 10:28am On Sep 07, 2017
The news is so true
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State by scholes0(m): 10:51am On Sep 07, 2017
So the Akokos will have 2 big universities to their name be that.
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State by Rozaytee: 11:14am On Sep 07, 2017
Lolzz...den d school fees per semester would be 1trillion naira!!
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 07, 2017
Here2day:
School fees na DIE!!!

He's a philantropist, so the school fee is likely to be lesser than some private university.
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 07, 2017
Rozaytee:
Lolzz...den d school fees per semester would be 1trillion naira!!

Let wait till then.
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State by pedrilo: 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
livinus009:
So Building Universities is the new Business for Pastors Abi
u better kip quiet! this man here is very very different
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State by Maawitemi: 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
giles14:
my igbo people that flock to SCOAN for miracles see ur lives,
wen will we igbos have sense
Are they going there for school?
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State by ruthxzy(f): 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
swagguElite:
Ain't gonna happen! ... sh!t sounds Too good ... Too real! ...n where I come from! ...sh!ts that sound too good ...too real happens onli when i sleep

Midway ... meanwhile am nt an hater _trust me! ... am a big one! cool
Believe it or not it's happening work has started there already. how do I know? is my hometown.
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State by KINGDOI(m): 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2017
Wow a bold development
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State by Makweembo: 7:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
MESSAGE FROM PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA:

I read this morning on a blog that “T.B. Joshua is building a $1 billion university of technology in Ondo State”. This is a good aspiration but for the moment, my people, God has not given us the capacity for your desire. The story is not true! People are hungry and God would want to see that food is on the table for those in need, which should be our primary object, before the issue of building a university.

There is a need for industry and skills development. When it is time, this is the area where God would want me to venture into. I know my God is always in order. Let me drop my pen here by emphasising that the story is not true. Thank you for your prayers and wishes.

SOURCE: Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/tbjministries
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State by ebereokey(m): 1:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
Abeg come to Imo state, we hAve enough land

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moses Isah: 200-Level ATBU Student Declared Missing / Information About Unaab Admission For The Year 2010/ 2011 / Open Letter To NUC By Graduates Of FUTO Environmental Technology Department

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.