Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,847 members, 7,817,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

My Virginity For Cash-lila Rose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Virginity For Cash-lila Rose (716 Views)

36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought / 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / 18-year-old Model Sells Virginity For $3m To Abu Dhabi Businessman (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Virginity For Cash-lila Rose by PrexyD(f): 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
A transgender lady has promised to offer her “virginity” to the most astounding bidder – on the off chance that they pay for her sex change operation.

Lila Rose is wanting to raise £15,000 to pay for her surgery and has guaranteed potential suitors “the sex will be incredible”.

25-year-old Lila Rose from Shepherd’s Bush, West London who has been changing into a lady for a year now and has been taking hormones, would like to raise £15,000 for the operation.

Lila who likewise is a vlogger, has seen her boobs developed to a 34C however the brunette needs to be bustier and needs an extra £15,000 to pay for a boob work and a bigger bum.

Addressing SunOnline, Lila, initially from France, stated: “I have chosen to put my virginity on special to pay for my surgery. I will be a spic and span and crisp lady and will pitch myself to the most astounding bidder.

“Whoever wins will pay for my surgery and afterward have intercourse with me after. I trust it will be great sex – it’ll unquestionably be fascinating.

“The surgery is the exact opposite thing left and I can’t stand to do it independent from anyone else.”

As indicated by Lila, she generally knew she needed to be a lady however experiencing childhood in a strict Muslim family unit, she was compelled to live in a body she detested.

The 25-year-old graced the open door when she moved to London three years back and started exploring different avenues regarding ladies’ garments and began wearing cosmetics.

The SunOnline reports that she began taking hormones a year prior in the wake of changing her name and was excited when her bosoms began to create and her voice ended up noticeably higher.

Lila even began taping make up instructional exercises for YouTube as she grasped her new way of life. Presently she is recently holding up to have a sex change operation to completely entire her progress and is investigating promoting her virginity on master sites.

It was additionally detailed that Lila has slept with men earlier however trusts she will be “crisp” once she has her surgery.

In her message to any potential male bidders, she said;

“I am lovely with baby doll looks. I’m extremely female and simply need cash to pay for my surgery.

“Nobody acknowledges that it is so difficult to do this and it’s more cash than I’ll ever bear. On the off chance that you offer on me and win, I will be a virgin and you get the opportunity to take it from me.

“It will be awe-inspiring. I’m here for you, folks.”

Re: My Virginity For Cash-lila Rose by falconey(m): 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2017

$15,000 for sex she can't guarantee will be great.
Re: My Virginity For Cash-lila Rose by bulitex(m): 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
Some people get time shaa
Re: My Virginity For Cash-lila Rose by Davash222(m): 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
$15000*352 =N5,280,000 to fucckk

Olosho for Allen avenue N4000 per night x 365(one year)=1,460,000

guess who saved 3,820,000 cry

(1) (Reply)

A Naira Lander Needs Help: How Can I Get Over A Girl I Love So Much / Pls Wat Happen with flamee / Do I Leave Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.