Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,988 members, 7,828,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

"Pastor Tore My Buttocks Open And Deposited Semen And An Std"---male Victim - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Pastor Tore My Buttocks Open And Deposited Semen And An Std"---male Victim (384 Views)

"The Holy Spirit Lives Inside My Buttocks!!!"---christian Pastor / "The Pastor Slapped My Buttocks,then Squeezed It Hard!!!"---female Reporter / "The Reverend Father Said He Wants To Scatter My Buttocks"---male Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Pastor Tore My Buttocks Open And Deposited Semen And An Std"---male Victim by Niflheim(m): 6:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
See ooh!!!

Wetin be dis?!!!

My Lord and personal Saviour(OtemAtum), warned me that this day will surely come!!! He warned me that the day will come when the word "pastor" shall become synonymous with the word ''NACKSON"!!!

The link:...................................................................http://wtkr.com/2017/06/27/hampton-man-charged-with-sexual-battery-intent-to-transmit-infection/

(1) (Reply)

We Were Crucified With Jesus. See Proof Here / Should A Christian Participate In Politics If It Will Make Nigeria Better Again? / Lifeway Christian Center: The Word For Today! Thursday, 12/10/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.