Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,040 members, 7,810,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Lifeway Christian Center: The Word For Today! Thursday, 12/10/2017 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lifeway Christian Center: The Word For Today! Thursday, 12/10/2017 (380 Views)

Rev. Ntia I. Ntia Of Full Life Christian Center Survives A Car Accident In Uyo / Lifeway Christian Center: The Word For Today! Saturday, 14/10/2017 / Lifeway Christian Center:the Word For Today Thursday, 28/09/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lifeway Christian Center: The Word For Today! Thursday, 12/10/2017 by niceluvsus(m): 6:58am On Oct 12, 2017
LIFEWAY CHRISTIAN CENTER:
#DAILY #DEVOTIONAL
THE WORD FOR TODAY!
THURSDAY, 12/10/2017

#TOPIC: SOMETHING OUT OF NOTHING

#TEXT
Genesis 1:2-3, NIV “Now the earth was formless and empty…and God said, ‘Let there be light,’ and there was light.”

Isaiah 42:16 (NET) I will lead the blind along an unfamiliar way; I will guide them down paths they have never traveled. I will turn the darkness in front of them into light, and level out the rough ground. This is what I will do for them. I will not abandon them.

Psalms 78:15 (NET) He broke open rocks in the wilderness, and gave them enough water to fill the depths of the sea.

Psalms 107:35 (NET) As for his people, he turned a desert into a pool of water, and a dry land into springs of water.

Isaiah 35:6 (KJV) Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert.

Isaiah 43:19 (KJV) Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

#MESSAGE
Beloved, do you need a miracle in your life for something that seems impossible? With man it may never be possible, but we serve the all-powerful God, and He can create something out of nothing! He can make a way when there seems to be no way and open doors that seemed closed forever!

# Genesis tells us that in the beginning, God created the heavens and earth, but before He spoke the world into existence, it was formless and void. If God can make the world out of nothing, He can take the empty places in your life and create something beautiful, too! He can speak light into your darkest hour. He can take your formless dreams and give them shape. He can resurrect your dormant gifts and talents! He can make your crooked places straight. He can bring a hero out of your zero. Hallelujah!

# Dear friends, you need to remember that you are created in the image of Almighty God. So there is power in your words, and there is power when you are in agreement with Him. All you need to do to agree with Him is to start saying what God says about your situation. Speak life to your broken dreams today. Speak hope into the hopeless places. Keep an attitude of faith and expectancy because He will turn things around for you and create something out of nothing for you soonest!

#PRAYER
Father, I trust that You are willing and able to make a way for me where there seems to be no way in my life. Lord, help me to always speak Your words of truth and life into every situation in Jesus mighty name. Amen!

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Predicts What Will Happen To Naira Soon / Melchisedek And Maturity- Heb 5:11-63 / Is It Really Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.