Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,827 members, 7,817,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Why Do Christians And Other Religious Folks Do This. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Christians And Other Religious Folks Do This. (1493 Views)

What Religious Folks Mean When They Tell You To Be Open Minded / Model Revealling The Spiritual Cage Of Jehovah, Allah And Other Religious Gods / Prayers & Meditation: Big Advantage Religious Folks Have Over Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Christians And Other Religious Folks Do This. by Martinez19(m): 8:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
Why do they tell lies and make up stories to make their religion true? Lies like going to heaven and hell then coming back, lying for Jesus, lying for the Islamic cause, making up miracles and healing etc. Do you know that the fact you have to lie for your religion puts a question mark on it's truthfulness because if it were true, it would be there for all to see.

Why can't christians realise that if their religion is the truth, then by now, there would never be a debate on whether God exists or not? It would be there for all to see. Everyone would have embraced christianity. Who would ignore healing? Who would ignore miracles? Let's reason: if christianity is true, there won't too much talk on which is the true religion since the results would speak for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians And Other Religious Folks Do This. by DanseMacabre(m): 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
Well I'm not even a practicing Christian as such, but as is evident from your extended rhetorical question, you got nothing to say fam.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Christians And Other Religious Folks Do This. by Martinez19(m): 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Well I'm not even a practicing Christian as such, but as is evident from your extended rhetorical question, you got nothing to say fam.
simply put, what I am saying is why do people tell lies for the sake of the of their religion whereas they say the religion is the truth. If it is the truth, why don't the results speak for themselves? Why tell lies?
Re: Why Do Christians And Other Religious Folks Do This. by purem(m): 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2017
Religion is the root of all the wahalas. U Walk into religion u walk into complicated life
Re: Why Do Christians And Other Religious Folks Do This. by Hier(m): 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
What happened to your former thread with the same topic??
Removed
Re: Why Do Christians And Other Religious Folks Do This. by Hier(m): 10:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
purem:
Religion is the root of all the wahalas. U Walk into religion u walk into complicated life

Another propaganda

Our fore fathers were never better off back then

Education came to our wahalad country through missionaries

Well, I have not established if the missionaries were colonial masters

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians And Other Religious Folks Do This. by Martinez19(m): 10:48pm On Sep 06, 2017
Hier:

Removed
It was removed. No exactly the same the topic. In the other topic, I accused christians of the no true scotman fallacy.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians And Other Religious Folks Do This. by adepeter2027(m): 10:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
Hier:

Removed
Mehn, don't even mention that thread.

I hope that silly mydn and ishilov-e won't land here

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians And Other Religious Folks Do This. by Martinez19(m): 10:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
adepeter2027:

how can they close the thread? What stopped them from banning the offenders? They seized that opportunity to wipe their slate clean. Shame on them.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians And Other Religious Folks Do This. by 1Sharon(f): 12:13am On Sep 07, 2017
Martinez19:
how can they close the thread? What stopped them from banning the offenders? They seized that opportunity to wipe their slate clean. Shame on them.

That thread was bloody bro, anyway the OP is the truth
Re: Why Do Christians And Other Religious Folks Do This. by Martinez19(m): 12:33am On Sep 07, 2017
1Sharon:

That thread was bloody bro, anyway the OP is the truth
Don't mind the theists. They could have banned the offenders but they closed the thread because they cannot face the truth and they gained more by closing it down.
Re: Why Do Christians And Other Religious Folks Do This. by Hier(m): 3:33am On Sep 07, 2017
Martinez19:
It was removed. No exactly the same the topic. In the other topic, I accused christians of the no true scotman fallacy.

I could remember seeing sharons comment and the pages, going to about 15 or so. Just to see another one again. its well
Re: Why Do Christians And Other Religious Folks Do This. by Hier(m): 3:52am On Sep 07, 2017
Martinez19:
Why do they tell lies and make up stories to make their religion true? Lies like going to heaven and hell then coming back, lying for Jesus, lying for the Islamic cause, making up miracles and healing etc. Do you know that the fact you have to lie for your religion puts a question mark on it's truthfulness because if it were true, it would be there for all to see.

Why can't christians realise that if their religion is the truth, then by now, there would never be a debate on whether God exists or not? It would be there for all to see. Everyone would have embraced christianity. Who would ignore healing? Who would ignore miracles? Let's reason: if christianity is true, there won't too much talk on which is the true religion since the results would speak for themselves.

Loooooool, well, this things are real I will say, but I know a time is coming, when all Christians would agree on some common set of believes. I wrote some threads about what you talked about.

www.nairaland.com/3952438/vultures

I was a christian back then, but lemme not take much of our time, it all boils down to the dark ages, if you understand the dark ages, you might find answers to the askance

www.nairaland.com/4008923/aftermath-dark-ages-quick-look
Re: Why Do Christians And Other Religious Folks Do This. by hopefulLandlord: 7:24am On Sep 07, 2017
I warned atheists on that thread not to fall into their trap, nobody listened, the only person that did went back on her word, they wanted that thread deleted and we gave the mods the excuse to listen to them
Re: Why Do Christians And Other Religious Folks Do This. by butterflylion: 7:39am On Sep 07, 2017
Martinez19:

You speak like someone born yesterday. Even when anyone makes the first original product with us naturally as people, others who are and know it's benefit always try to make copies or fakes of it and try passing it off as the original.

Miracles, healing, are real and because they are real, many who are faking Christianity try to fake it for sake of popularity. Their attempt at faking it shows the real one exists.

Nobody ignores miracles or healings not even you. If you do indeed ignore them then why are you talking about them? You are interested in miracles and healings so how is your interest now tantamount to ignoring them?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians And Other Religious Folks Do This. by hopefulLandlord: 7:43am On Sep 07, 2017
adepeter2027:

we gave them the excuse to delete it

truth is, if its only one side that's breaking the rules while the other doesn't, mods would simply start banning the one that's breaking them, but if both sides keep breaking the rules, the thread would be deleted instead
Re: Why Do Christians And Other Religious Folks Do This. by hopefulLandlord: 7:44am On Sep 07, 2017
Martinez19:

the atheists gave them what they wanted, its a lesson for next time
Re: Why Do Christians And Other Religious Folks Do This. by butterflylion: 7:45am On Sep 07, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
I warned atheists on that thread not to fall into their trap, nobody listened, the only person that did went back on her word, they wanted that thread deleted and we gave the mods the excuse to listen to them

You mean atheists should not fall for what they started? cheesy

Guy you speak like a man with a forked tongue. They began what they couldn't handle at the end of the day.

Meanwhile are you still running away from our debate? grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Christians And Other Religious Folks Do This. by butterflylion: 7:48am On Sep 07, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

the atheists gave them what they wanted, its a lesson for next time

Yes the atheists GAVE what was needed because they always GIVE the insults and tirades from the start and when Christians eventually are forced to respond in kind, you all suddenly start saying " oh sister, brother this is not Christ like, is this what Jesus would have done"? cheesy

If you can not take the heat, scramble out of the kitchen and if the door isn't wide enough then smash through the wall. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians And Other Religious Folks Do This. by hopefulLandlord: 7:50am On Sep 07, 2017
Martinez19:

because they would need to ban almost everybody which would make traffic go down, deleting the thread serves the same purpose with far less loss of traffic

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians And Other Religious Folks Do This. by 1Sharon(f): 8:21am On Sep 07, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Was it me ur referring to? embarassed tongue
Re: Why Do Christians And Other Religious Folks Do This. by hopefulLandlord: 8:23am On Sep 07, 2017
1Sharon:

Was it me ur referring to? embarassed tongue

yes, you listened for a while but later couldn't help it, I understand its very tempting though
Re: Why Do Christians And Other Religious Folks Do This. by 1Sharon(f): 8:29am On Sep 07, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

yes, you listened for a while but later couldn't help it, I understand its very tempting though

Lol it was me and anas that were at it initially, then I ended it. Then I started a little with Felix but that wasn't really anything, was it? Well that's how I remember it

I dint do nuffin tongue
Re: Why Do Christians And Other Religious Folks Do This. by hopefulLandlord: 8:32am On Sep 07, 2017
1Sharon:

Lol it was me and anas that were at it initially, then I ended it. Then I started a little with Felix but that wasn't really anything, was it? Well that's how I remember it

I dint do nuffin tongue

hmmmm okay
Re: Why Do Christians And Other Religious Folks Do This. by 1Sharon(f): 8:43am On Sep 07, 2017
OP are you gonna post any exhibits?
Re: Why Do Christians And Other Religious Folks Do This. by 1Sharon(f): 8:46am On Sep 07, 2017
1)Teen who lied about going to heaven:

http://nyp.st/155pqmY
Re: Why Do Christians And Other Religious Folks Do This. by Martinez19(m): 10:41am On Sep 07, 2017
1Sharon:
OP are you gonna post any exhibits?
Angelica Zambrano. This girl weak me.
Re: Why Do Christians And Other Religious Folks Do This. by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 07, 2017
Martinez19:

she is the one that claimed it was demons in hell that created ben10 cartoon and taught Michael Jackson his dance moves. I read her book very ridiculous story.

she also claimed she saw pope john Paul 'll, Michael Jackson and Selena in hell.
Re: Why Do Christians And Other Religious Folks Do This. by Martinez19(m): 11:10am On Sep 07, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

she is the one that claimed it was demons in hell that created ben10 cartoon and taught Michael Jackson his dance moves. I read her book very ridiculous story.

she also claimed she saw pope john Paul 'll, Michael Jackson and Selena in hell.
I can't believe people will prey on the gullibility, hopes and sorrows of other men for financial gain.
Re: Why Do Christians And Other Religious Folks Do This. by hopefulLandlord: 11:11am On Sep 07, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

wow!
Re: Why Do Christians And Other Religious Folks Do This. by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 07, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

wow!
True story. The girl and her mother are delusional
Re: Why Do Christians And Other Religious Folks Do This. by 1Sharon(f): 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
Martinez19:

Omg I remember her story as a christian on how she went to hell, it terrified me I could not sleep for dayss

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's the implications of Owl perching around ones apartment? / Nigerian Man Burns The Holy Bible (photos, Video) / The number 1 man in China the beast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.