Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

River State Govt Approves Payment Of Corpers And Increases Allawee To Six Digits - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / River State Govt Approves Payment Of Corpers And Increases Allawee To Six Digits (993 Views)

I Donate My Allawee To Orphans Because I Lost My Parents At A Young Age - Corper / Corper Donated March Allawee To The Ondo State Government / Senate Approves Nysc Allawee To Be 33,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

River State Govt Approves Payment Of Corpers And Increases Allawee To Six Digits by martinsreality: 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
he Rivers State Government had approved the resumption of payment of state allowance to Corps members, relocation of the NYSC Secretariat and the provision of a 35-seater bus to the Scheme.

This statement was made by the Rivers State National Youth Service Corps [NYSC] State Coordinator, Mr. Omotayo Adewoye on Wednesday August, 2017, while addressing the Director General, Brigadier General Sulaiman Kazaure, at the NYSC permanent orientation camp in the state. Mr. Omotayo told the DG that the state government had approved the resumption of payment of state allowance and a significant increase in allowance to Corps members, relocation of the NYSC Secretariat and the provision of a 35-seater bus to the Scheme. It'll interest you to know that as part of his 2017 Batch 'A' [Stream II] tour of camps, Kazaure, visited NYSC Orientation Camps in Akwa Ibom and Rivers State yesterday where he cautioned corps members against associating with persons of questionable character during and after the service year. He told the Corps members to shun criminal tendencies, especially engagement in cyber crimes and other fraudulent activities. "You can achieve anything in life if God destines it. So, whatever lawful endeavour you are engaged in, do it diligently. Work hard and leave the rest to God. "As graduates, you have to plan well, and know that there is no shortcut to success," Kazaure said. The Director-General told the Corps members to imbibe the spirit of patriotism, pointing out that the country had confidence

see the amount per local government below>>http://www.martscholarships.com/2017/08/river-state-govt-approves-payment-of.html

(1) (Reply)

Room Self Contain Tolet At Aco Estate, Lugbe Abuja(6 Month Rent To Be Paid) / Dilemma Of An NYSC Corp Member (a Must Read) Please advise / Stream 2 Error Free NYSC Registration In Ibadan (Home Service Available)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.