Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Check Out This Comedy And Laugh The Hell Out.. - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Check Out This Comedy And Laugh The Hell Out.. (6520 Views)

Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes / Very Funny Video: Nigerian Woman Freaks The Hell Out Over A Drone. / That Moment When They Beat Hell Out Of Ur Neigbour Who Always Beat U At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out This Comedy And Laugh The Hell Out.. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
TGoddess:
Okay.No thanks.
alright dear smiley

So what are you up to today?
Re: Check Out This Comedy And Laugh The Hell Out.. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
IamRaizo:
alright dear smiley
So what are you up to today?
As the spirit leads.grinsmiley
Re: Check Out This Comedy And Laugh The Hell Out.. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
TGoddess:
As the spirit leads.grinsmiley
lol...funny geh grin

And what's the spirit telling you to do next?
Re: Check Out This Comedy And Laugh The Hell Out.. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
IamRaizo:
lol...funny geh grin

And what's the spirit telling you to do next?
Sleep gringrin Awa you?
Re: Check Out This Comedy And Laugh The Hell Out.. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
TGoddess:
Sleep gringrin Awa you?
just sad tonight...
Re: Check Out This Comedy And Laugh The Hell Out.. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
IamRaizo:
just sad tonight...
Why?Kiloshele sad
Re: Check Out This Comedy And Laugh The Hell Out.. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
TGoddess:
Why?Kiloshele sad
something didn't go well...

I wish you were here
Re: Check Out This Comedy And Laugh The Hell Out.. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
IamRaizo:
something didn't go well...

I wish you were here
Care to share?
Re: Check Out This Comedy And Laugh The Hell Out.. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
TGoddess:
Care to share?
one of my good client discovered another dealer I've been keeping him from for long...
Re: Check Out This Comedy And Laugh The Hell Out.. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
IamRaizo:
one of my good client discovered another dealer I've been keeping him from for long...
Sorry,lemme think of how i'll cheer you up.*thinking very hard*
Re: Check Out This Comedy And Laugh The Hell Out.. by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 13, 2017
TGoddess:
Sorry,lemme think of how i'll cheer you up.*thinking very hard*
lol...funny geh, stop thinking my dear...your company alone is enough to put a smile on my face smiley

I'll just use another strategy.

How was your night?
Re: Check Out This Comedy And Laugh The Hell Out.. by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 13, 2017
IamRaizo:
lol...funny geh, stop thinking my dear...your company alone is enough to put a smile on my face smiley

I'll just use another strategy.

How was your night?
Awwwwn.smiley I couldn't sleep,you?Good morning.
Re: Check Out This Comedy And Laugh The Hell Out.. by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 13, 2017
TGoddess:
Awwwwn.smiley I couldn't sleep,you?Good morning.
oh really? Why couldn't you sleep my dear? Don't tell me you were worried about me smiley

Have you exercised this morning?
Re: Check Out This Comedy And Laugh The Hell Out.. by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 13, 2017
IamRaizo:
oh really? Why couldn't you sleep my dear? Don't tell me you were worried about me smiley

Have you exercised this morning?
It could be.wink I have a naturally toned body,i rarely exercise.
Re: Check Out This Comedy And Laugh The Hell Out.. by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 13, 2017
TGoddess:
It could be.wink I have a naturally toned body,i rarely exercise.
you don't mean it...wow! That's so cool my dear. Now I am getting more eager to know you babe

Had breakfast already?
Re: Check Out This Comedy And Laugh The Hell Out.. by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 13, 2017
IamRaizo:
you don't mean it...wow! That's so cool my dear. Now I am getting more eager to know you babe

Had breakfast already?
Thank you.smiley Nah,still thinking of what to eat.embarassed
Re: Check Out This Comedy And Laugh The Hell Out.. by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 13, 2017
TGoddess:
Thank you.smiley Nah,still thinking of what to eat.embarassed
perhaps you should come over at my place, I made vegetable soup last night with good yellow garri... smiley
Re: Check Out This Comedy And Laugh The Hell Out.. by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 13, 2017
IamRaizo:
perhaps you should come over at my place, I made vegetable soup last night with good yellow garri... smiley
That would be nice.Where do you live?
Re: Check Out This Comedy And Laugh The Hell Out.. by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 13, 2017
TGoddess:
That would be nice.Where do you live?
IMO state and you?
Re: Check Out This Comedy And Laugh The Hell Out.. by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 13, 2017
IamRaizo:
IMO state and you?
Ogun state.Mehn thats some long shii.
Re: Check Out This Comedy And Laugh The Hell Out.. by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 13, 2017
TGoddess:
Ogun state.Mehn thats some long shii.
Abeokuta right?
Re: Check Out This Comedy And Laugh The Hell Out.. by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 13, 2017
IamRaizo:
Abeokuta right?
No.
Re: Check Out This Comedy And Laugh The Hell Out.. by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 13, 2017
TGoddess:
No.
where?
Re: Check Out This Comedy And Laugh The Hell Out.. by jbblues24(m): 5:27pm On May 31, 2019
embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"you See, She Crossed Her Legs: " / Pictures You Can Relate With, If You Were Born Before The Indomie Generation / If U Av Jst 24hrs To Live Wat Will U Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.