Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,072 members, 7,838,710 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Top 10 Most Educated States In Nigeria - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 10 Most Educated States In Nigeria (23283 Views)

Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) / The Most Educated States In Nigeria – Top 10 / (updated)top 10 Most Educated States In Nigeria Currently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Most Educated States In Nigeria by betterABIAstate: 9:11am On Sep 07, 2017
Bayelsa made the list?
Just kuku kill us
Re: Top 10 Most Educated States In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 07, 2017
OP, you are lucky. I wanted to attack you, if I had seen a Northern State. sad
Re: Top 10 Most Educated States In Nigeria by tirigbosa: 10:15am On Sep 07, 2017
Just a nuclear family in are-ekiti has 8 professors. U are here talking nonsense. U think its a joke that ekiti is the fountain of knowledge. Though, I'm not from ekiti, but i know them very well.
Re: Top 10 Most Educated States In Nigeria by tossie101(f): 10:58am On Sep 07, 2017
Rorachy:
IMO my state, we always repping.

Sadly the haters wont accept the bitter truth!
Re: Top 10 Most Educated States In Nigeria by Wizklynd23(m): 11:09am On Sep 07, 2017
betterABIAstate:
Bayelsa made the list?
Just kuku kill us
If a northern state is amongst the shortlisted states what will you do Don't worry you will be surprise in years to come how we will improve greatly while you people are out there claiming and boasting being the best... Meanwhile it is the less educated northerners rulling you, can't you see for your eyes how we greatly improving.........

Re: Top 10 Most Educated States In Nigeria by bopm: 11:46am On Sep 07, 2017
that list is wrong and misleading to a large extent.

here is mine and its authentic

1. Imo
2. Anambara
3. Delta
4. Enugu
5. Abia
6. Ogun
7. Edo
8. Lagos
9. Ekiti
10.Rivers
Re: Top 10 Most Educated States In Nigeria by cstr1000: 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
tirigbosa:
Just a nuclear family in are-ekiti has 8 professors. U are here talking nonsense. U think its a joke that ekiti is the fountain of knowledge. Though, I'm not from ekiti, but i know them very well.
no be only fountain of knowledge. when imo state has the most professors according to the NUC.
You think everybody will remain behind ekiti forever?
Re: Top 10 Most Educated States In Nigeria by betterABIAstate: 1:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
Wizklynd23:
If a northern state is amongst the shortlisted states what will you do Don't worry you will be surprise in years to come how we will improve greatly while you people are out there claiming and boasting being the best... Meanwhile it is the less educated northerners rulling you, can't you see for your eyes how we greatly improving.........
your father, go back and check whom you were suppose to quote instead of me.

The guy is not far from the truth, since you can now quote the wrong messages on nairaland, it shows how educationally backward you and your northern kinsmen are.
Re: Top 10 Most Educated States In Nigeria by Wizklynd23(m): 1:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
betterABIAstate:
your father, go back and check whom you were suppose to quote instead of me.

The guy is not far from the truth, since you can now quote the wrong messages on nairaland, it shows how educationally backward you and your northern kinsmen are.
C'mon sharrap there,.. You see your life this is how you people will end!! Be it I quote the right person or not, I should have remorsed over the mistake but since it's You, another Bigot of which all of you are same to me I guess no need of remorsing over it again or neither apologizing..I think the message perfectly goes well for both of you.....don't dare to qoute me again mumu, this is how your life will end up..........Don't have time for all this online Idiots who I don't know how possible they Got an internet enable device only for them to be expressing regionary bigotries...I repeat don't quote me ain't having time for people like you........proudly to be a northerner...teammakenorthproud....this is how the less educated northerners will keep trampling and rulling you Guys...........

Re: Top 10 Most Educated States In Nigeria by girl4rmspace(f): 7:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
My state is number 1 how nice
Re: Top 10 Most Educated States In Nigeria by oneeast: 6:20am On Sep 08, 2017
The criterion used for the assessment is flawed and baseless. Some states shouldn't have made the list at all. Please put this into waste bin.
Re: Top 10 Most Educated States In Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 10:02am On Sep 08, 2017
girl4rmspace:
My state is number 1 how nice

Quite interesting...
Re: Top 10 Most Educated States In Nigeria by girl4rmspace(f): 2:17pm On Sep 08, 2017
jaxxy:

Quite interesting...

Where are you from
Re: Top 10 Most Educated States In Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
girl4rmspace:

Where are you from

Surprisingly 4rm same state kinda
Re: Top 10 Most Educated States In Nigeria by girl4rmspace(f): 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
jaxxy:

Surprisingly 4rm same state kinda

What do you mean kinda
Re: Top 10 Most Educated States In Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 2:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
girl4rmspace:

What do you mean kinda

My dad is bt my mum is yoruba.
Re: Top 10 Most Educated States In Nigeria by girl4rmspace(f): 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2017
jaxxy:

My dad is bt my mum is yoruba.

Oh I see.
Re: Top 10 Most Educated States In Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
girl4rmspace:

Oh I see.

Im at a family event. Hows ur wknd going? Im curious. Lol
Re: Top 10 Most Educated States In Nigeria by girl4rmspace(f): 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
jaxxy:

Im at a family event. Hows ur wknd going? Im curious. Lol

Been indoors all day, don't feel like going out today.. . Though some friends came over and are keeping me company.
Re: Top 10 Most Educated States In Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
girl4rmspace:

Been indoors all day, don't feel like going out today.. . Though some friends came over and are keeping me company.

Dats fine.. Cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Named Marijuana Pepsi Earns Doctoral Degree / Requirements For Collection Of Original Waec Certificate / OOU Produces Best Medical Student In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.