Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Shocking!! Newly Born Baby Speaks! See What It Said… - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shocking!! Newly Born Baby Speaks! See What It Said… (859 Views)

Asian Family Mourn's For Their Newly Born Elephant That Died Last Night [photo] / When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby / Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking!! Newly Born Baby Speaks! See What It Said… by JUSTICEOFFICIAL(m): 10:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
Information reaching us has it that a newly born baby somewhere in the Northern part of Nigeria delivered with both hands sticking together, made a rather unusual and strange act.

On going into the theatre, probably to separate the conjoined body parts, the infant uttered words, saying, “Jesus is coming” on reportedly two occasions.

Many have gathered to the scene to catch a glimpse of the incident where the mother(woman in red attire) of the baby is spotted carrying her child.

While we can’t say for certain how true this story is, the amazed crowd (judging from the picture) suggests that the story might in fact be true.

What do you think?

http://thenigerianyouthmag.com/2017/09/06/shocking-newly-born-baby-speaks-see-what-it-said/

Re: Shocking!! Newly Born Baby Speaks! See What It Said… by georgewosu: 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
wow...really :-Xwow...really
Re: Shocking!! Newly Born Baby Speaks! See What It Said… by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
If only there was a video.
Re: Shocking!! Newly Born Baby Speaks! See What It Said… by DanseMacabre(m): 10:46pm On Sep 06, 2017
I wasn't disappointed.
Re: Shocking!! Newly Born Baby Speaks! See What It Said… by Martinez19(m): 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
This is what I discussed in my latest topic. Bunch of liars.

1 Like

Re: Shocking!! Newly Born Baby Speaks! See What It Said… by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
Lies
Re: Shocking!! Newly Born Baby Speaks! See What It Said… by Namzy(m): 11:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
Illiteracy kills
Re: Shocking!! Newly Born Baby Speaks! See What It Said… by Kowor(f): 2:17am On Sep 07, 2017
I don't believe the story, neither do I believe the photo is linked to it. Why would a mother carry a newborn with no cloths on? Look at the way the baby is wrapped?

2 Likes

Re: Shocking!! Newly Born Baby Speaks! See What It Said… by 1Sharon(f): 2:28am On Sep 07, 2017
JUSTICEOFFICIAL:
Information reaching us has it that a newly born baby somewhere in the Northern part of Nigeria delivered with both hands sticking together, made a rather unusual and strange act.

On going into the theatre, probably to separate the conjoined body parts, the infant uttered words, saying, “Jesus is coming” on reportedly two occasions.

Many have gathered to the scene to catch a glimpse of the incident where the mother(woman in red attire) of the baby is spotted carrying her child.

While we can’t say for certain how true this story is, the amazed crowd (judging from the picture) suggests that the story might in fact be true.

What do you think?

http://thenigerianyouthmag.com/2017/09/06/shocking-newly-born-baby-speaks-see-what-it-said/

Lying OP. that pic has been in circulation since May with a different story

1 Like

Re: Shocking!! Newly Born Baby Speaks! See What It Said… by 1Sharon(f): 2:29am On Sep 07, 2017
Kowor:
I don't believe the story, neither do I believe the photo is linked to it. Why would a mother carry a newborn with no cloths on? Look at the way the baby is wrapped?

You smart. That is actually a dead baby and the woman found it
Re: Shocking!! Newly Born Baby Speaks! See What It Said… by highque: 11:59am On Sep 07, 2017
JUSTICEOFFICIAL:

What do you think?

Must you people lie to propagate your 'Esteem Salvation'?

(1) (Reply)

Facebook User, Kosi Ugo Calls Out His Aunty Over False Accusations / Should Helping In The House Turn To A Daily Work For A Man / I Needed a miracle and I just got a miracle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.