Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Facebook User, Kosi Ugo Calls Out His Aunty Over False Accusations - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Facebook User, Kosi Ugo Calls Out His Aunty Over False Accusations (864 Views)

“Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied / Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User / Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook User, Kosi Ugo Calls Out His Aunty Over False Accusations by Ugowizboy(m): 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2017
facebook user who goes by the name Kosi Ugo has called out his abroad aunt who falsely accused him. Here's what he has to say.

Dear Nigerians, get in here.
This would be the first time I'd be writing personal details about my family, so I advise y'all take your time to read.
I'm sure I still have some family members here that I haven't blocked or unfriended, so I presume this would get to the woman in question.

In 2013, my Uncle's wife came down to Nigeria for one or two businesses. She came with one her sons too.
Before she arrived Nigeria, I had previously discussed with her to get me a phone.
She came into Nigeria, and came down to Awka to see her mother-in-law.

One day, we were all in the sitting-room discussing when she started looking for her phone. I think it was one of the recent Samsung Galaxy Note. She searched and searched, but she couldn't find it. And I think, the phone was on silent too which made it so difficult to trace when it was ringing.

During the course of finding the phone, I later saw it where she had kept it in one of her baby's bag.
I now took the phone and went to give it to her. She started shouting and saying that she had previously checked that bag and that she didn't see the phone their.
From her looks that day, it was obvious she suspected that I had sneaked the phone into the bag. So, because I had asked this woman to buy me a phone which she didn't, she thought that I was capable of stealing her phone......
Well, that wasn't an issue, because she didn't say it to my face and hearing of my mother. That one passed, until she came back to Nigeria again for the burial of my grandma.

I'm this kind of person who loves being close to my family members irrespective of the fact that most of them don't show concern about us.
My mum strictly warned me to stay clear of Aunty Ola's way, citing the last incident as an example.
Well, I did try to stay clear of her way, but she kept on sending me series of messages. Buy this, buy that, get me this, get me that.
So I found myself, attending to everyone, including her.
Then, on the night of my grandma's wake keep. She called me and gave me her Samsung Galaxy S7 to charge for her. Due to the large number of visitors and errands I was attending too, I personally took the phone to my aunt's (my real aunt I.E, my dad's sister) room to charge, because I thought it was the safest place in the house to put it.

I had forgotten about the phone until it was time for Aunty Ola and her husband to go back to their hotel. The wake keep was over by then. She now called me to go and get her phone for her.
People of God, I went to the room, where I kept the phone, and I couldn't find it in the charging socket. How did the phone leave the room was a mystery I couldn't solve.
I started asking everyone, who had access to the room if they had seen the phone. Most of them said they had seen the phone there, but were also surprised it wasn't there.
I was already getting scared and was already shivering with fear. "What would I tell this woman that happened to her phone?"
Well, she later got to find out that her phone was missing.. Come and see madness. She started screaming and wailing, rolling on the floor and told everyone there how I was a thief and that I should provide her phone for her. She also threatened to lock me up in the police station if I didn't produce her phone for her.
Everyone was trying to calm her down, and see if someone held the phone by mistake. Or at least, she should come the next morning, because it was possible the phone was hiding somewhere between goods and packed stuff. This woman refused and was shouting on top of her voice, embarrassing herself not me. My mum heard about it and rushed downstairs immediately, and started shouting back at her. They had to restrain my mum, if not they would have been trouble that night.

I just sat down in the room where I left the phone shocked and dumbfounded
This kind of thing, I couldn't cry. I was just speechless.
My dad's sister and her husband were the ones taking that room, so they all came inside and started looking for the phone again. Plus other of her visitors who were with her joined in the searching.
Me, I had already lost hope. I thought that someone had stolen the phone and made away with it.

Then, I started hearing jubilations and shouts; they had found the phone stocked inside one of those bags. Someone had unplugged her phone from the socket to charge his own, and had kept it inside one of those numerous polythene bags lying around.
They went and gave her the phone. When my mum heard that they had found the phone, her anger increased the more. She was more than ready to beat up this woman. They had to whisk her away immediately.

But, people of God, do you believe that this Aunty Olaedo of a woman didn't apologize to me? She didn't even say a single I'm sorry .
I was pained and very bitter that this woman thought that I had stolen her phone, she accused me, threatened to lock me up and yet, when she found the phone and not even a single I'm sorry came out from her mouth.

Well, I don't blame her. I blame our poor background.

Wow betide you as a youth if you don't make enough money before getting married and making children.
If my father were rich enough, she dare not accuse me of stealing her phone.
Don't ever put your children into such shameful situation in life.
Take care of them, and let the world know that petty things like phones wouldn't cross their minds to steal.

As for the abroad guys, they think they can do whatever they like and get away with it. I'd still have my revenge, no doubt......

©Kosi Ugo

Re: Facebook User, Kosi Ugo Calls Out His Aunty Over False Accusations by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2017
That guy should shut up!. From his narrative, I could infer he actually took the lady's phone the first time it went missing. Perhaps he later realized all fingers would point at him then decided to put it back in her baby's bag. Why didn't she see the phone the time she looked for it in the bag?.

Again, your mother warned you to stay clear the lady's affairs, why should you agree to help charge her phone in such a rowdy place knowing the kind of person she is if you weren't nursing the idea of stealing it the second time?. A stubborn fly follows the corpse to the grave.

1 Like

Re: Facebook User, Kosi Ugo Calls Out His Aunty Over False Accusations by kristen12(f): 8:32am On Oct 09, 2017
Move on with your life already bruh....... no need for this public service announcement.

Why do bloggers copy people's post from facebook and make it a headline You guys should be creative or get a life.

(1) (Reply)

Sex: Consequences That Follows When The HYMEN Of A Lady Is Broken / Whose Life Am I Living? I Hate My Life. / This Is It About The Salary Earning! It's Just Damn Crazy !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.