Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Have You Ever Bought From Stores Like Jumia And Konga ?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Ever Bought From Stores Like Jumia And Konga ?? (955 Views)

Let Us Join Hands And Own E-commerce Stores Like Amazon Walmart Bestbuy & Jumia / Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? / Experience Supplying Retail Stores Like Shoprite. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Bought From Stores Like Jumia And Konga ?? by Hmajeed(m): 12:58am On Sep 07, 2017
Hello,
Have you ever bought from online stores like Jumia and Konga ?, Pls spare me tow two minutes to fill this survey.
Its a survey to study online buyers, their preferences and their level of satisfaction, this is in order to ensure ensure better service delivery.

You can give your responses on: https:///forms/g30qJorilaFQsSVW2

If you aren't able to access to access the link, you can drop your responses on the comment box, including your name, whatsapp number and how often you buy.

Over to the Mods.

Pls a fellow bro,its much attached to my life.

(1) (Reply)

My Experience At Access Bank Today / Get Loans,withdraw,deposit,buy Jamb Pin,etc Now / What Business Can Turn 10k To 50k In A Month Or Two.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.