Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Experience Supplying Retail Stores Like Shoprite. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Experience Supplying Retail Stores Like Shoprite. (1588 Views)

Let Us Join Hands And Own E-commerce Stores Like Amazon Walmart Bestbuy & Jumia / Learn Best Practices On How To Starts Your Own Online Stores Like Jumia Or Konga / Have You Ever Bought From Stores Like Jumia And Konga ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experience Supplying Retail Stores Like Shoprite. by Mist100: 8:49pm On May 25, 2020
Does anyone have any experience supplying retail outlets like shoprite, spar etc I am interested in supplying these outlets clothing apparels.

Please guys before setting out I would love to have a picture of what to expect.
Re: Experience Supplying Retail Stores Like Shoprite. by Mist100: 9:23am On May 27, 2020
info
Re: Experience Supplying Retail Stores Like Shoprite. by Mist100: 12:58pm On May 27, 2020
info please
Re: Experience Supplying Retail Stores Like Shoprite. by SavageResponse(m): 2:58pm On May 27, 2020
Mist100:
Does anyone have any experience supplying retail outlets like shoprite, spar etc I am interested in supplying these outlets clothing apparels.

Please guys before setting out I would love to have a picture of what to expect.

I have never seen clothes being sold in a Shoprite store before

1 Like

Re: Experience Supplying Retail Stores Like Shoprite. by Mist100: 9:07pm On May 27, 2020
Yes.

Its a new pitch. Other stores like Justrite stock clothing apparels. I am thinking there procedures to shelve vendor items will be similar.

Please anyone with experience stocking products in any of this stores?
Re: Experience Supplying Retail Stores Like Shoprite. by Mist100: 10:40am On May 28, 2020
experience
Re: Experience Supplying Retail Stores Like Shoprite. by SilentVboy: 11:38am On May 28, 2020
Mist100:
info please
Well, u can simply walk in and request to see one of d managers and discuss.

But I don't know if they deal with individuals. For instance, my company (where I work), we supply them( d shoprite in d south) tin tomatoes.

And they don't make payment to us that deliver it to them but they pay direct to company account. Then once payment is made, we at d branch will be notified and then supply it to the shoprite branch that made d request.

2 Likes

Re: Experience Supplying Retail Stores Like Shoprite. by Mist100: 2:04pm On May 28, 2020
SilentVboy:
Well, u can simply walk in and request to see one of d managers and discuss.

But I don't know if they deal with individuals. For instance, my company (where I work), we supply them( d shoprite in d south) tin tomatoes.

And they don't make payment to us that deliver it to them but they pay direct to company account. Then once payment is made, we at d branch will be notified and then supply it to the shoprite branch that made d request.

useful info. I will definitely visit their Festac outlet when I'm back in town.

I just wanted a background info before going so I am at least in the know.

For those dealing with them, what paper works were required such as tax clearance, CAC etc

Do vendors pay a token for displayed items too?
Re: Experience Supplying Retail Stores Like Shoprite. by Mist100: 2:06pm On May 28, 2020
SavageResponse:

I have never seen clothes being sold in a Shoprite store before
Not necessarily clothes. The general procedure required will be fine.
Re: Experience Supplying Retail Stores Like Shoprite. by Mist100: 8:17pm On May 28, 2020
more info
Re: Experience Supplying Retail Stores Like Shoprite. by Mist100: 3:13pm On May 29, 2020
More info
Re: Experience Supplying Retail Stores Like Shoprite. by Mist100: 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
UPDATE

I went to the shorprite store in festac and was asked to visit their head office.
Re: Experience Supplying Retail Stores Like Shoprite. by Mist100: 2:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
info
Re: Experience Supplying Retail Stores Like Shoprite. by Mist100: 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
B
Re: Experience Supplying Retail Stores Like Shoprite. by dhope: 9:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
Mist100:
UPDATE

I went to the shorprite store in festac and was asked to visit their head office.
How u bro? Have you been to their head office and what was the outcome?
Re: Experience Supplying Retail Stores Like Shoprite. by Mist100: 7:31am On Jun 25, 2020
dhope:

How u bro? Have you been to their head office and what was the outcome?

my contact informed that the store manager is out of the country. I won't be going until his return.
Re: Experience Supplying Retail Stores Like Shoprite. by peacebirdone: 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2022
So I would plug in the little I know. You need to connect to the head office for documentation and all then you would indicate where you would supply to. you then need to get a Local Purchase Order (LPO) number for each of their outlets you are covering.

With this purchase order you then can go supply the corresponding outlet with it's order.

Supply outlet duration min: 90mins
Documents: photocopy of valid I'd and 3 copies of your invoice. Invoice should be printed all, no handwriting except signature(s).

If your LPO has 3 different products and it's respective quantities, try to supply everything at once as the LPO expires on delivery of even one item on the list. Eg if LPO says you can supply 3 beds 1 shoe and 5 cars and you go to deliver 2 shoes, they would return on shoe, take the other then the LPO is expired. You can't come the next day to deliver the 5 cars and 3 beds. A new LPO is needed.

From the hQ, you would be given the store manager number and other important contacts. They also have people who can help you with the process for a fee.

Cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Catfish Fingerlins And Juveniles For Sale: High Quality And Healthy / Making Money With Your Blog / The Way Of Life Of An Entrepreneur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.