Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

“my B0.0bs Are Real, I Was Born This Way And I Will Remain This Way”- Roman God - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “my B0.0bs Are Real, I Was Born This Way And I Will Remain This Way”- Roman God (2288 Views)

Miemie Ghanian B0 0bs With Heaviest Milk Factory Shares Her Amazing / A Ghanaian Village Of Mafi Dove, Sex Is Allowed But No One Was Born There(pics) / One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my B0.0bs Are Real, I Was Born This Way And I Will Remain This Way”- Roman God by Eka111(m): 5:24am On Sep 07, 2017
The name, Roman Goddess, probably wouldn’t have meant a thing to anyone some two years ago. But after the Instagram became a craze in Nigeria, she emerged from nowhere to become something of a sensation. In fact, she’s one of the most popular Instagram personalities that came out of the thin air to become something that constantly stares us in the face.

Roman Goddess Bingo! She’s a star even though when no one can lay a finger on what she does for a living. No one even knows where she came from but each time she posts a picture or a video, in a matter of minutes there are thousands of likes and comments, dotting her page, to tell us, that there are many eyes always watching out for her.

Roman Goddess recently cried out that scammers are not allowing her to reap the fruit of her labour.

See More....

1 Like

Re: “my B0.0bs Are Real, I Was Born This Way And I Will Remain This Way”- Roman God by slyd90(m): 5:29am On Sep 07, 2017
two kegs of Milk kiss
Re: “my B0.0bs Are Real, I Was Born This Way And I Will Remain This Way”- Roman God by Nobody: 5:30am On Sep 07, 2017
Na So...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “my B0.0bs Are Real, I Was Born This Way And I Will Remain This Way”- Roman God by Schemot: 5:32am On Sep 07, 2017
UK adsense account available for sale.... Contact 08167091111 if you are interested
Re: “my B0.0bs Are Real, I Was Born This Way And I Will Remain This Way”- Roman God by Eka111(m): 5:40am On Sep 07, 2017
ahhahahahahhahah shocked cool
Schemot:
UK adsense account available for sale.... Contact 08167091111 if you are interested
Re: “my B0.0bs Are Real, I Was Born This Way And I Will Remain This Way”- Roman God by Nobody: 5:49am On Sep 07, 2017
undecided

who cares?
Re: “my B0.0bs Are Real, I Was Born This Way And I Will Remain This Way”- Roman God by BlackDBagba: 6:25am On Sep 07, 2017
Ok
Re: “my B0.0bs Are Real, I Was Born This Way And I Will Remain This Way”- Roman God by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 07, 2017
those big big things I wonder how she cope with d shoulder pain n back pain
Re: “my B0.0bs Are Real, I Was Born This Way And I Will Remain This Way”- Roman God by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 07, 2017
Bo0bs wey dey pull you down.
Re: “my B0.0bs Are Real, I Was Born This Way And I Will Remain This Way”- Roman God by ochobaba(m): 7:54am On Sep 07, 2017
CEEcey:
undecided

who cares?
I do
My love for big boobs can't be over-emphasised

3 Likes

Re: “my B0.0bs Are Real, I Was Born This Way And I Will Remain This Way”- Roman God by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 07, 2017
Boobs looking like watermelon...my god, how do you caress this type of breast self. Pass - Not my thing. wink
Re: “my B0.0bs Are Real, I Was Born This Way And I Will Remain This Way”- Roman God by IamSINZ(m): 8:14am On Sep 07, 2017
Lots of women have gigantic titties, so I don't see what all the hype is about.
Re: “my B0.0bs Are Real, I Was Born This Way And I Will Remain This Way”- Roman God by Prefola: 8:23am On Sep 07, 2017
WTF..
BTW Isnt dis loadd body pains...
wel,blessing in disguise tho,no need 4 pillow,jxt spread it out nd lay ur head...
ha old age wuld b terrible...
wetin concern me sef
Re: “my B0.0bs Are Real, I Was Born This Way And I Will Remain This Way”- Roman God by caesaraba(m): 8:26am On Sep 07, 2017
No ma'am! They won't remain that way. Age is going to set in and then comes the sag.
Re: “my B0.0bs Are Real, I Was Born This Way And I Will Remain This Way”- Roman God by MrDoGood(m): 9:01am On Sep 07, 2017
Another falling Olympus
Re: “my B0.0bs Are Real, I Was Born This Way And I Will Remain This Way”- Roman God by falcon01: 9:03am On Sep 07, 2017
you have no choice than to stay that way.

(1) (Reply)

Should A Man Date If He Is Still Struggling With Finances / BBNaija: Nina And Miracle Making Love Tonight! /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.