Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,853 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

A Nairalanders Sister Need Your Vote Please. (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalanders Sister Need Your Vote Please. (pic) (509 Views)

Pls Sister Need Your Help / My Sister Need Suggestions / A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalanders Sister Need Your Vote Please. (pic) by NevetsIbot(m): 8:56am On Sep 07, 2017
hello everyone. my sister here is competing for a Funaab fashion contest. fashion designers sew Ankara wears for themselves and they are voted by likes. all on Instagram.

how to vote... please follow Ankarafunaab on Instagram then go ahead to like the pictures of contestant 11.

here's the link to the post https://www.instagram.com/p/BYlFGKOhNMIA405kEWQgJHsUWjvngJwYpK3R2k0

her pic below... how far... she fine Na....the Ankara she sew dope too. and I no fit get my nairaland family make my sister dey lose for contest.

cc lalastilala seun

Re: A Nairalanders Sister Need Your Vote Please. (pic) by smartty68(m): 8:58am On Sep 07, 2017
I don't understand, has you not be chopping well? lipsrsealed
Re: A Nairalanders Sister Need Your Vote Please. (pic) by SuperSuave(m): 8:59am On Sep 07, 2017
She need to take a better picture and strike better poses, she tried with the dress and she fine too
Re: A Nairalanders Sister Need Your Vote Please. (pic) by NevetsIbot(m): 9:28am On Sep 07, 2017
SuperSuave:
She need to take a better picture and strike better poses, she tried with the dress and she fine too
thanks Bro... she actually can't change it again. the picture has been uploaded on IG already

(1) (Reply)

Here Are Seven (7) Surprising Ways You Could Get Pregnant / 5k/10k Per Hour For Romance And Deep Kissing / Did I Handle This Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.