Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

I Am Committing Suicide Today. There Is No Point In Living. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Committing Suicide Today. There Is No Point In Living. (6699 Views)

Why I Almost Committed Suicide Today / I'm commiting suicide today / It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery (2) (3) (4)

I Am Committing Suicide Today. There Is No Point In Living. by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 07, 2017
Goodbye nairaland, goodbye cruel world.

Re: I Am Committing Suicide Today. There Is No Point In Living. by smartty68(m): 9:22am On Sep 07, 2017
Please commit suicide, but before you do please drop your address, I wan come shop burial rice undecided

BTW; Your Personal Text:- You have to look within yourself, to see your self, only then will your true self,reveal itself.

Re: I Am Committing Suicide Today. There Is No Point In Living. by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:22am On Sep 07, 2017
hooli:
You think that is the solution?

Re: I Am Committing Suicide Today. There Is No Point In Living. by Thejustw14(m): 9:24am On Sep 07, 2017
No means of suicide is painless.:!!:.Believe me.:!!:.
Re: I Am Committing Suicide Today. There Is No Point In Living. by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 07, 2017
Stop please.....
Don't mind all these trolls.... Listen to me first..I have gone through things you cannot imagine....nasty things.....and I can't say it here because of these odes above and below. But I'll tell you one thing I know....no matter how bleak things are....someone wants to be in your position..someone eyes you and wishes he were you.. Don't take your life my brother....little findings fit don tell me the source of your problem...I'm quite investigative... But please brother...I beg. It cannot get worse. Wetin even hard reach so? Abeg abeg abeg

Lalasticlala help o.....any shrinks in the house? We must not lose this one o.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Committing Suicide Today. There Is No Point In Living. by ayourbamie: 9:25am On Sep 07, 2017
If u r sure of committing suicide, u won't come here and be telling us. Die first

Re: I Am Committing Suicide Today. There Is No Point In Living. by BlackDBagba: 9:26am On Sep 07, 2017

Re: I Am Committing Suicide Today. There Is No Point In Living. by theshaderoom: 9:27am On Sep 07, 2017
Please dont
Re: I Am Committing Suicide Today. There Is No Point In Living. by Ncsamuel(m): 9:28am On Sep 07, 2017
Please when you get to hell fire. Help me greet mama onome, tega, mr sanusi, adamu, abdullahi...........................thanks

Re: I Am Committing Suicide Today. There Is No Point In Living. by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 07, 2017
WTF
Nigerians are so insensitive.

you don't joke with someone that's talking about suicide

if you know you want say any derogatory comment to the op

DO NOT COMMENT!!!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Committing Suicide Today. There Is No Point In Living. by phintohlar(f): 9:34am On Sep 07, 2017
If u do u'll be guilty here on earth and in heaven as well,trust in God & be prayerful,believe me he'll answer ur prayers.. There's a reason why he is yet 2 answer u now for our God is not a Partial God. It is well with u

Re: I Am Committing Suicide Today. There Is No Point In Living. by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 07, 2017
Please don't commit suicide.
Re: I Am Committing Suicide Today. There Is No Point In Living. by Draei: 9:34am On Sep 07, 2017
mtcheeeew!

Re: I Am Committing Suicide Today. There Is No Point In Living. by Partnerbiz3: 9:35am On Sep 07, 2017
Please suicide is not the option. We all have had our own share of tribulations and trials.

You need to get someone to talk and also look at people below who still struggle to survive.

Re: I Am Committing Suicide Today. There Is No Point In Living. by stiffmeister(m): 9:36am On Sep 07, 2017
you should have die first then come and tell us before they bury you
Re: I Am Committing Suicide Today. There Is No Point In Living. by voiceoftruthNG: 9:38am On Sep 07, 2017
Please my dear one, suicide is not the way out. People have passed through worst cases and still survive. No amount of pain you go through on earth is comparable to eternity in HELL. Believe me, there is hope only for the living. Remember, it is appointed unto a man to die once and after that JUDGEMENT. Look within and pray for grace, its a phase in your life and it will pass. God be with you.

Re: I Am Committing Suicide Today. There Is No Point In Living. by FoolishBoy419: 9:40am On Sep 07, 2017
double post
Re: I Am Committing Suicide Today. There Is No Point In Living. by FoolishBoy419: 9:40am On Sep 07, 2017
Don't do that at all. that was how I almost drank rat poison in js2 just because of one stupid girl and today I'm glad I didn't. In fact that is the reason behind my moniker.Just continue your life man. it can only either get better or wirse

Re: I Am Committing Suicide Today. There Is No Point In Living. by lawddanny: 9:52am On Sep 07, 2017
ayourbamie:
If u r sure of committing suicide, u won't come here and be telling us. Die first
true talk
Re: I Am Committing Suicide Today. There Is No Point In Living. by Damilaresimon25(m): 9:55am On Sep 07, 2017
The highest measure of faith is when u're experiencing tough time yet u choose to thank him(God), by doing diz...u get d devil confused.

Things ain't DAT smooth for everyone but we all hope and biliv in him(God).

Get yourself together and biliv..

#SayNoToSuicide.

Re: I Am Committing Suicide Today. There Is No Point In Living. by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 07, 2017
The guy is not even responding again.........
Carry the things of this world for chest con kill yourself.
Re: I Am Committing Suicide Today. There Is No Point In Living. by Henitan24(f): 10:12am On Sep 07, 2017
smartty68:
Please commit suicide, but before you do please drop your address, I wan come shop burial rice undecided

BTW; Your Personal Text:- You have to look within yourself, to see your self, only then will your true self,reveal itself.

are you kidding or what dude?

op stop don't am begging you if you're really saying the truth. Someone(me) still need you as a friend and brother pls am begging you.

Seun pls do something

Cryyyyyyy******
Re: I Am Committing Suicide Today. There Is No Point In Living. by Zyzman: 10:24am On Sep 07, 2017
hooli:
You all have time for this nigga...how many Nigerians go come online say dem want commit suicide before them do am.... Abeg this one day find attention.

Re: I Am Committing Suicide Today. There Is No Point In Living. by BiafranBushBoy: 10:28am On Sep 07, 2017
smartty68:

You see? He finally committed suicide!!
Re: I Am Committing Suicide Today. There Is No Point In Living. by smartty68(m): 10:29am On Sep 07, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

You see? He finally committed suicide!!
Lol! How you take know? grin
Re: I Am Committing Suicide Today. There Is No Point In Living. by Draei: 10:32am On Sep 07, 2017
Henitan24:

are you kidding or what dude?

op stop don't am begging you if you're really saying the truth. Someone(me) still need you as a friend, brother or better still a companion. pls am begging you.

Seu.n pls do something

Cryyyyyyy******

Re: I Am Committing Suicide Today. There Is No Point In Living. by BiafranBushBoy: 10:32am On Sep 07, 2017
Draei:
mtcheeeew!

Re: I Am Committing Suicide Today. There Is No Point In Living. by BiafranBushBoy: 10:32am On Sep 07, 2017
brb
smartty68:

Lol! How you take know? grin
Re: I Am Committing Suicide Today. There Is No Point In Living. by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 07, 2017
This Guy Finally Committed Suicide sad
Re: I Am Committing Suicide Today. There Is No Point In Living. by ITbomb(m): 10:33am On Sep 07, 2017
Maybe you don't belong to where you are right now.

This is the suicide I want you to commit. Remove yourself from your immediate environment right now, take only essentials. Be gone from there as if you no longer exist there.

Start a new life elsewhere, learn a skill or handwork, socialize, preserve your integrity, always look neat and always pray and open yourself and be always alert to new opportunities.

Many people are frustrated cos they are in the wrong position or just where naturally things don't favor them (even though they were born there)

Hope you dey hear about stories of "I came to Lagos with just my slippers", most of them are real.
Not everyone were made to prosper where they were born.

Stand up and move

Re: I Am Committing Suicide Today. There Is No Point In Living. by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 07, 2017
hooli:
No matter what life throws at you, don't commit suicide, life is not fair and when there is life, there is hope.
Re: I Am Committing Suicide Today. There Is No Point In Living. by NLbully(m): 10:44am On Sep 07, 2017
Abeg this one na attention seeker jorh

I See A Fine Olympus Has Fallen, What Can You See? Pics / Check Out These Curvy Girls / Share your Experience with University Girls