Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,447 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

A University Slay Queen Who Stole A Friend's Phone (pix) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A University Slay Queen Who Stole A Friend's Phone (pix) (3457 Views)

Thief That Stole My Friend's Phone Posted His Picture With The Phone On Whatsapp / Civil Engineer Jailed For Transferring N540k From His Friend's Phone / Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A University Slay Queen Who Stole A Friend's Phone (pix) by Penisman: 11:09am On Sep 07, 2017
www.Izzinews.com

According to news making the rounds, the lady in this pix was fingered to be a phone thief in a friend's party. Her name is Rita( surname withheld).

The suspected thief has since eloped with the phone she took. This happened on saturday 2nd september. An eye wittness who pleaded not to be mentioned, stated that stealing runs in their family as her mother was once caught stealing in a market.

Efforts to speak with the friends of the suspect remains futile.

We will update you in sequence with regards to pieces of information received.

Re: A University Slay Queen Who Stole A Friend's Phone (pix) by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 07, 2017
Defamation of character.

2 Likes

Re: A University Slay Queen Who Stole A Friend's Phone (pix) by Penisman: 11:14am On Sep 07, 2017
comshots:
Defamation of character.
Its true....
Re: A University Slay Queen Who Stole A Friend's Phone (pix) by Penisman: 11:16am On Sep 07, 2017
comshots:
Defamation of character.
Rheether
Re: A University Slay Queen Who Stole A Friend's Phone (pix) by Biggcake: 11:18am On Sep 07, 2017
She will surely be caught.

Slay thief.
Re: A University Slay Queen Who Stole A Friend's Phone (pix) by Josephjnr(m): 11:19am On Sep 07, 2017
See wahala. I hate wrong accusations with all my body organs,especially my kidneys. Let's hope she actually did it. I can curse a whole generation for this kind of thing. However, she might be having hereditary kleptomania.
Re: A University Slay Queen Who Stole A Friend's Phone (pix) by ABINTUK(m): 11:21am On Sep 07, 2017
AShawwooooo
Re: A University Slay Queen Who Stole A Friend's Phone (pix) by Angy55(f): 12:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
If it something that runs in her family, then she needs deliverance.

Chai. Fine girl like this.
Re: A University Slay Queen Who Stole A Friend's Phone (pix) by F22RAPTOR(m): 12:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
I wonder when people will become wise, just look at the way some of you are jumping into conclusions. The accuser cannot even provide any concrete evidence of the said theft, a pixellated picture of the suspect indicates that it was extracted from her NL profile, hence its poor quality, the moniker of the op leaves so much questions to be asked with respect to his integrity and sanity...so many holes to be poked in this super story. I think the op/accuser is upset about something and has instead decided to ridicle her here on Nairaland. Well, I am observing.

5 Likes

Re: A University Slay Queen Who Stole A Friend's Phone (pix) by Biggcake: 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2019
F22RAPTOR:
I wonder when people will become wise, just look at the way some of you are jumping into conclusions. The accuser cannot even provide any concrete evidence of the said theft, a pixellated picture of the suspect indicates that it was extracted from her NL profile, hence its poor quality, the moniker of the op leaves so much questions to be asked with respect to his integrity and sanity...so many holes to be poked in this super story. I think the op/accuser is upset about something and has instead decided to ridicle her here on Nairaland. Well, I am observing.

It's about two years now, are you still fvcking observing?
Re: A University Slay Queen Who Stole A Friend's Phone (pix) by Restroom: 10:32pm On Oct 10, 2019
So you put her picture to make a stupid point that she is a phone thief abi?

What's if she didn't do it? Did you ever bother to ask her, to hear her own side of the gek?

I bow for you o.....social media done make many people take their senselessness to gear one !

Take note....I only read the first line of your stupid story and lost interest fast!

Stop spoiling peoples name

Who even know weda you toast her and she say no......so you come dey get bb for her.
Anyway....since you don't have all the fact because you nor be God,
I press

Skip

2 Likes

Re: A University Slay Queen Who Stole A Friend's Phone (pix) by F22RAPTOR(m): 6:19pm On Oct 22, 2019
Biggcake:

It's about two years now, are you still fvcking observing?
are you still fvcking taking your medicine? Asswipe.
Re: A University Slay Queen Who Stole A Friend's Phone (pix) by Penisman: 10:05am On Jul 17, 2022
F22RAPTOR:

Are you still observing?

1 Like

Re: A University Slay Queen Who Stole A Friend's Phone (pix) by LINTUNE(m): 3:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
Josephjnr:
See wahala. I hate wrong accusations with all my body organs,especially my kidneys. Let's hope she actually did it. I can curse a whole generation for this kind of thing. However, she might be having hereditary kleptomania.
u must be a fool to believe this post, isn't it obvious this is those defamation post from loan retriever?...no be naija u de again?
Re: A University Slay Queen Who Stole A Friend's Phone (pix) by IYDigitskill: 6:20am On Jul 18, 2022
Fine girl..https:///hmmmnawao this must be a spiritual problem. Please she should go for deliverance
Re: A University Slay Queen Who Stole A Friend's Phone (pix) by TeeGentle(m): 7:50am On Jul 18, 2022
See her shoe sef
Re: A University Slay Queen Who Stole A Friend's Phone (pix) by Flamethehussler: 9:59am On Jul 18, 2022
TeeGentle:
See her shoe sef
grin
Re: A University Slay Queen Who Stole A Friend's Phone (pix) by Bluezy13(m): 10:17am On Jul 18, 2022
LINTUNE:
u must be a fool to believe this post, isn't it obvious this is those defamation post from loan retriever?...no be naija u de again?

Is the cursing necessary??

This is a 2017 thread and you are calling some a f00l in 2022.
Re: A University Slay Queen Who Stole A Friend's Phone (pix) by F22RAPTOR(m): 6:15am On Jul 25, 2022
Penisman:

Are you still observing?
see ur forehead...matter of 5 Yrs ago...rest abeg
Re: A University Slay Queen Who Stole A Friend's Phone (pix) by Penisman: 6:50am On Jul 25, 2022
F22RAPTOR:

see ur forehead...matter of 5 Yrs ago...rest abeg

Hahahaha.... Now make we carry that energy vote for Peter Obi.

It's good to know that we both are still alive inspite the insecurities in the country. Congratulations to us though.

1 Like

Re: A University Slay Queen Who Stole A Friend's Phone (pix) by F22RAPTOR(m): 8:20am On Jul 25, 2022
Penisman:

Hahahaha.... Now make we carry that energy vote for Peter Obi.

It's good to know that we both are still alive inspite the insecurities in the country. Congratulations to us though.
as in ehn...thank God oh.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Bumped In To Some Guys Beating Homosexuals, Then This Happened. / Soldiers Beating Up Okada Riders Captured Live On Camera / Graphic Photo Man Arrested For Using Human Parts for Pepper Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.