Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,810 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation (55366 Views)

Corruption: Atiku Lists 30 Accused Persons Working For Buhari / Bobrisky Advised To Pick PDP Nomination As He Beats Saraki In Twitter Poll / Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by opalu: 1:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
Okay now
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by ateamblezing(f): 1:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
God don catch una,na so una go dey confess one after the other

1 Like

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by oneeast: 1:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
They can't bring Atiku down. Atiku is the next president of Nigeria.

BY HIS GRACE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by arabbunkum: 1:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
Atiku is a better candidate than your vegetable any day!

sarrki:
N some morons expects us to vote this guy ?

He used state resources to acquire wealth

N the masses are suffering

Atiku No way

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by boy16(m): 1:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
undecided

only God can save us in this country!

Just imagine, Nigerian will scream they are suffering but during election, a well known MMM scam Lord will just share one 5 kg bag of rice for them, before you know it, he has received the highest vote.

Godforbid atiku for 2019

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
Makapedia:
Former Vice President, Abubakar Atiku on Thursday listed some of his companies in a tensed twitter conversation over allegation that he owned Mikano, the generating plant company and may end Nigerian up in darkness should he become President in 2019.

A twitter user, @adewoleade, has accused him that the companies he own were set up by looted funds from 1999 to 2007 when he was the country's vice President.

Another user, Sobajo‏ @najash_sani said Gotel communications in 2008, A.U.N & Faro were both funded in 2004.

The former vice president listed some of his comapnies as NICOTES (now Intels) founded in 1989., Prodeco, 1996, his farm, 1982 and ABTI schools, 1992 .

Source : VIVIAN GIST

Cc; lalasticlala
all of u shud comment with caution oooo derez is an ashewo harlot kobo kobo here dat wud attack anyone who discredits this atiku dat single handledly destroyed nigerian customs service with corruption...No billions without stories...Wtf is he trying so hard to prove a Saint?

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by boy16(m): 1:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
undecided

only God can save us in this country!

Just imagine, Nigerians will scream they are suffering but during elections, a well known MMM scam Lord will just share one 5 kg bag of rice for them, before you know it, he has received the highest vote.

Godforbid atiku for 2019

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by purplekayc(m): 1:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
grin angry grin
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by ofuonyebi: 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
I suspect those two (2) companies founded when he was a VP...

the amount owned in their banks will confirm the truth..

Looters of our commonwealth will have a harder time to face in 2019 elections..

particularly those thieving BUT siting governors who said they are above immunity after looting our treasury

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by okerekeikpo: 1:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
@least he is a sincere thief, Atiku2019

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Ibime(m): 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
Atiku, the billionaire customs officer. He has had no work but Government work since he started as a Customs Officer in 1982. He stole Customs dry, and carried his looting into Government.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by dvee2: 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
Atiku!Atiku!Atiku! How many times did I call you? You said you established Intel the largest oil servicing company in Nigeria in 1989, the same year you retire from custom,with which custom money? Let sleeping dogs lie oo!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Ibime(m): 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
ofuonyebi:

I suspect those two (2) companies founded when he was a VP...

He does not need to be a VP to found those companies. Do you know how much he stole from Customs?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by lonecatt(m): 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
sarrki:

Young man we are talking about Nigeria and its citizens here

We are not talking about that other country

Please take note

Only Nigerians are allowed to make comments
not when they are still paying heavy taxes to the nigerian govt,for that reason they will always comment on nigeria matters .

1 Like

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Austinoiz(m): 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
To think that some persons like Sarrki or whatever get paid to exchange e-blows here by Buhari mammoths gets me sick.
Go get yourselves reputable jobs guys. The peanut you get as allowance expires in 2yrs time.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by bluecircle470: 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
nzeobi:

atiku built a house for his mum at the age of 17, I wonder why a full grown man like you can't just get something meaningful to do aside coming on nairaland to exhibit your foolishness.

What makes u think he's not far better of than you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
okerekeikpo:
@least he is a sincere thief, Atiku2019
grin who sincere thief don epp

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by okerekeikpo: 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
DutchBruh:
grin who sincere thief don epp
E go help Atiku by 2019

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by darkid1(m): 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
nzeobi:
Nigeria does not need saints as its leader but someone who knows the problems and has the solutions to them.

Nigeria at a time like this also needs men who can point to things the have achieved in life (those who turned their water into wine) aside sitting in a corner and criticising others.

I can't tell if atiku is corrupt or not cos no one is without sin but I sure know he has lots of ideas in him.

Exactly. Buhari has good intensions, but his cabinet is filled with inexperienced , and sorry to say, unintelligent 'intellectuals'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by kynbasil01: 1:56pm On Sep 07, 2017
sarrki:

Atiku No way
Atiku is better than 100 buhari put together. ....his company intel was the biggest oil n gas logistic firm before 1994...it's only paid people like you who reasons from the anus supports that calamity called buhari. ..

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Des5(m): 1:56pm On Sep 07, 2017
Atiku 2019 sure, tested and trusted.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 07, 2017
sarrki:

Atiku No way
I will rather listen to Atiku itemize how he planned to solve identified problems. Not interested in any saints that will deny promises made on his behalf. Affliction will not rise the second time. Nobody will force a trbalist and a bigots down our throat. They are all thieves, no Nigeria politician can come out with a clean hand.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by BetaThings: 1:56pm On Sep 07, 2017
SaiNigeria:

Babachir Lawal

When PMB Suspended Babachir Lawal, CAN said it was religious persecution
So what should PMB do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nigeria is still far from industrialization that we so much desire until our political leaders are ready for selfless service.DO WITHOUT THE BOGUS BENEFITS ACCRUE TO THEM.
Let's ask Atiku what is his motive of him wanting to be our President? My guess is just as yours.
Nigerian youths who has bewitched you guys? The youths did it in Tunisia and Egypt.
We have the POLITICAL POWER VIA OUR VOTERS CARD to vote in selfless people.
But it is so sad that most of us are infected with the corruption virus.
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
kynbasil01:
Atiku is better than 100 buhari put together. ....his company intel was the biggest oil n gas logistic firm before 1994...it's only paid people like you who reasons from the anus supports that calamity called buhari. ..
Atiku like Tinubu are world reknown thieves who used public office to become billionaires in dollars.What was Atiku salary as a public servant when he was Custom boss to enable him setup Intels in the year he retired?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by positivelord: 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
From 1999 till date I have not seen any of our President better Than Atiku....its good that he is listing his companies and the registered date..many do not know at the age of 30+ Atiku contested Presidential primary with Abiola and Babagana Kingibe...
We seem to have a weir way of reason here..." I have no shoes" we voted for Jonathan, who turn out to be drunk clown and just couldnt differentiate between stealing and corruption. and the attendant loot we are yet to grasp fully...another one came "I borrowed money to buy Presidential ticket" he we voted. No point describing what we are currently going through, even though some will pretend He is the next best thing after slice bread.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by pahen1991: 1:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
nzeobi:

atiku built a house for his mum at the age of 17, I wonder why a full grown man like you can't just get something meaningful to do aside coming on nairaland to exhibit your foolishness.
bros allow him express his freedom of thought. Is his right to think anyhow he wants

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by BetaThings: 1:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
kynbasil01:

How did Atiku make his money?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by debeginin(m): 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
nzeobi:

Really? Picture of the house please.
Wating!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by akeensbussy(m): 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
ChangetheChange:
[b] grin

I am Voting Atiku come 2019

Every Nigerian politician is Corrupt including saint Buhari

Atiku 2019,

That is your own cup of tea...but I want to assure you that Nigerians are now wiser. I can assure you that any political parties that will president Atiku as its presidential candidate is failure from outset.

it is unfortunate that you want to sell the future of your generation because chicken change...Watch out. you will be disappointed in 2019.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
nzeobi:
Nigeria does not need saints as its leader but someone who knows the problems and has the solutions to them.

Nigeria at a time like this also needs men who can point to things the have achieved in life (those who turned their water into wine) aside sitting in a corner and criticising others.

I can't tell if atiku is corrupt or not cos no one is without sin but I sure know he has lots of ideas in him.

You took the words right out of my mouth. At this stage, we need to keep experimenting until we get a decent occupant for Aso rock. At least we are almost done with the last miserable, failed adventure.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
BetaThings:

How did Atiku make his money?
Just like Buratai who bought two mansions from his saving in Dubai.Atiku used his saving as a custom officer to become a billionaire.Only in Nigeria the headquarters of corruption, do you hear cock and bull stories of how former goverment officials acquired their wealth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Parade Yoruba Nation Protesters Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) / Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) / Caption This Photo Of Governor Ortom With Buhari In Benue State Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.