Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation (55453 Views)

Corruption: Atiku Lists 30 Accused Persons Working For Buhari / Bobrisky Advised To Pick PDP Nomination As He Beats Saraki In Twitter Poll / Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by richard870(m): 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
sarrki:
N some morons expects us to vote this guy ?

He used state resources to acquire wealth

N the masses are suffering

Atiku No way
kindly name a politician who didn't amass wealth while in office

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by akinszz: 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
positivelord:
From 1999 till date I have not seen any of our President better Than Atiku....its good that he is listing his companies and the registered date..many do not know at the age of 30+ Atiku contested Presidential primary with Abiola and Babagana Kingibe...
We seem to have a weir way of reason here..." I have no shoes" we voted for Jonathan, who turn out to be drunk clown and just couldnt differentiate between stealing and corruption. and the attendant loot we are yet to grasp fully...another one came "I borrowed money to buy Presidential ticket" he we voted. No point describing what we are currently going through, even though some will pretend He is the next best thing after slice bread.
atiku is 70+ now. a boy born in 1993 should be 24 years... so how did you arrive his age at 30+... me, I will not fall for this exaggeration...
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by positivetaught: 2:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
One funny thing with buhari supporters is,they are often so quick to accused n labeled others as corrupt, thieves n what not but would never accept the glaring flaws of buhari,but who is actually completely clean in Nigeria?, Anybody thinking that propaganda, deceit, threats, n intimidation will be successfully use to shutout other candidates n foist buhari on Nigeria again other than his proven performance should know that Nigerians are now wiser,once beaten twice shy.Atiku been in politics n business for a very longtime, all the talk of his companies been built with looted fund is a nonsense display of ignorance, I trust atiku's ability to take on anybody with accusations of corruption against him,he is sure a veteran of political battles y obasanjo n others are damn scared of his presidency but man no be God.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by notttty(m): 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
sarrki:

Atiku No way
Are you high. This man was already so Rich before he bcame vice president. That was why he even left as adamawa governor to take VP. Check your facts right. He will win and your ilks won't even vote talk of counting your votes.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Benyork4(m): 2:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
This man should at least go through Senate first na. If frontage no gree backyard go gree. At least Senate president go sure for am.. Make he Bukolise and sarakilise them smiley
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
sarrki:

Atiku No way

If that is the case, no current politician in Nigeria should be voted into any political office. Among all the contenders so far, Atiku still stand as one of the best if not the best. Atiku is a man with big heart to entertain anyone. The so called saint in office today, what has he done for the country. Beside political interest, Atiku has always used his influence as former vice president of this country to support course that are good for this country. You people should appreciate him, to me, he already has money to take care of his family. Lets give him a chance!

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
positivetaught:
One funny thing with buhari supporters is,they are often so quick to accused n labeled others as corrupt, thieves n what not but would never accept the glaring flaws of buhari,but who is actually completely clean in Nigeria?, Anybody thinking that propaganda, deceit, threats, n intimidation will be successfully use to shutout other candidates n foist buhari on Nigeria again other than his proven performance should know that Nigerians are now wiser,once beaten twice shy.Atiku been in politics n business for a very longtime, all the talk of his companies been built with looted fund is a nonsense display of ignorance, I trust atiku's ability to take on anybody with accusations of corruption against him,he is sure a veteran of political battles y obasanjo n others are damn scared of his presidency but man no be God.
He was indicted by United States Senate for collecting bribe from Siemens through his wife Jennifer account.Why do you think he is banned from going to USA and his wife Relocated to United Arab Emirates.
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
Fvck off you ret@tard
Cuteogbus:
Good!! Renounce Your Citizenship Atleast We''ll Have One Less Ignorant slowpoke To Deal With! In A Better And Prosperous Nigeria Under Atiku.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by 1metre: 2:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
abelprice:
U all can type wat eva u like... your opinion and arguments won't even get to any of the house of assembly in the 36 states..... we are in a country where presidential power is being decide by the unknown few... xo your vote hardly counts.. p.s... undecided..
this is why we need to sit at home esp purported days for the election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Jodeci25(m): 2:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
So only Housa people are suppose to be ruling Nigerians? This is why most times i cant help but support Biafrans for their agitations..this is nonsense and its more annoying when i see Nigerian youths supporting these men..this was how they supported Buhari in 2015, see how messed up the Country is

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Cuteogbus: 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
See I'm From Rivers And I Don't Understand The Hatred You Guys Have For This Great Man Called Atiku. Look The Second Biggest And Busiest Warf In Nigeria Based At Onne In My LGA Eleme In Rivers State Was Kickstarted Solely By Atiku Even When His Friend Kicked Against It, He Had That Vision And He Went For It With Just One Container And He Was Just An Ordinary Customs Officer Then, Imagine What He Would Achieve If He Becomes The President. Even The Biggest Indigenous Logistic Company In Nigeria Is Owned By Him I Mean This Man Is A Proven Industrialist And Employment Creator Why Hate On Him Youths Of Nowadays Must We Always Be Stupid

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by bonddemibi: 2:51pm On Sep 07, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVwD4IUKErQ

mmm june/july 2017 withdrawal
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
positivelord:
From 1999 till date I have not seen any of our President better Than Atiku....its good that he is listing his companies and the registered date..many do not know at the age of 30+ Atiku contested Presidential primary with Abiola and Babagana Kingibe...
We seem to have a weir way of reason here..." I have no shoes" we voted for Jonathan, who turn out to be drunk clown and just couldnt differentiate between stealing and corruption. and the attendant loot we are yet to grasp fully...another one came "I borrowed money to buy Presidential ticket" he we voted. No point describing what we are currently going through, even though some will pretend He is the next best thing after slice bread.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by blaqoracle: 2:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
nzeobi:
Nigeria does not need saints as its leader but someone who knows the problems and has the solutions to them.

Nigeria at a time like this also needs men who can point to things the have achieved in life (those who turned their water into wine) aside sitting in a corner and criticising others.

I can't tell if atiku is corrupt or not cos no one is without sin but I sure know he has lots of ideas in him.
dont overwork yourself, no northerner alife can contest against buhari and win; and no southerner can contest against a northerner and win, even if the northener is almajiri; and no igbo man can win election in nigeria.
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
Cuteogbus:
See I'm From Rivers And I Don't Understand The Hatred You Guys Have For This Great Man Called Atiku. Look The Second Biggest And Busiest Warf In Nigeria Based At Onne In My LGA Eleme In Rivers State Was Kickstarted Solely By Atiku Even When His Friend Kicked Against It, He Had That Vision And He Went For It With Just One Container And He Was Just An Ordinary Customs Officer Then, Imagine What He Would Achieve If He Becomes The President. Even The Biggest Indigenous Logistic Company In Nigeria Is Owned By Him I Mean This Man Is A Proven Industrialist And Employment Creator Why Hate On Him Youths Of Nowadays Must We Always Be Stupid
He is not hated,Nigerian youths are just tired of the same set of thieves clamouring to rule over them.
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by chukxy44(m): 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2017
Is Atiku a politician yes, and are all Nigerian Politicians criminals of course yes.

OBJ told us how corrupt Atiku is, Since he was his boss, so I believed him but then judging from the way things have turned out, let no one take the moral high grounds.

If Atiku wants to contest again, so be it, it His constitutional right, we also have a right to vote him or not. What is criminally wrong is when you feel your own politician and candidate is less a thief than the choice of others.

May be it is time we allowed someone with verifiable experience in Business and Politics manage the country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by akinszz: 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2017
kynbasil01:
bro don't get me wrong coz i don't support injustice. .. my take is y will people reject Atiku who has a track record of success but accept buhari who have a track record of failure? It's not in my capabilities to determine how Atiku made his money but he seems to understand the needs of Nigeria. ...he's the only northern elite who publicly supports restructuring, has one of the best secondary school and a private university in Nigeria and also have companies where Nigerians are employed without minding their religion or ethnic background. .plus many more
oh! you think once atiku becomes president means automatic restructuring will begin...sorry, he will only use that as a ladder to get to the top and abandon it. so simple as ABC grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by kynbasil01: 3:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
akinszz:
oh! you think once atiku becomes president means automatic restructuring will begin...sorry, he will only use that as a ladder to get to the top and abandon it. so simple as ABC grin
that's your assumption. .we have seen worse. .buhari a case study

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by ExInferis(m): 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin

I am Voting Atiku come 2019

Every Nigerian politician is Corrupt including saint Buhari

Atiku 2019,

[b]We need successful business men like Atiku or Dangote who have an entrepreneurial mindset to run the affairs of Nigeria not an olodo NEPA certificate holder called Buhari who has plunged Nigeria into Recession at two different times as Head of State

This was the same argument that was made about Trump.

35% approval rate and plummeting.

The guy doesn't have a clue how to run the US.
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by queennsekxy(f): 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
It's sad Nigerians are even considering this UNREPENTANT THIEF for Aso Rock shocked shocked shocked

How did we even get here? What wrong have we done to deserve these type of leaders?

I will not only tear my Nigerian passport if Atiku becomes president, I will also renounce my citizenship
you can start doing that now.
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Mryacks: 3:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
A round of applause my friend..!
nzeobi:
Nigeria does not need saints as its leader but someone who knows the problems and has the solutions to them.

Nigeria at a time like this also needs men who can point to things the have achieved in life (those who turned their water into wine) aside sitting in a corner and criticising others.

I can't tell if atiku is corrupt or not cos no one is without sin but I sure know he has lots of ideas in him.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
Who is this cretin? angry angry angry
queennsekxy:

you can start doing that now.
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by blaqoracle: 3:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
Jodeci25:
So only Housa people are suppose to be ruling Nigerians? This is why most times i cant help but support Biafrans for their agitations..this is nonsense and its more annoying when i see Nigerian youths supporting these men..this was how they supported Buhari in 2015, see how messed up the Country is
if you can not care for animal, you can never take of humans. has ever occured to you that the fulanis alway lead, wherever they find themselves. from senegal to sudan, they lead even when in minority.honestly, they are born to rule while others are to follow.
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by ben4ever(m): 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
Atiku, from pot to frying pan and then fire
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by 3rdavefarms(m): 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
nzeobi:

And this will make me support him for the north to complete their terms

ATIKU. 2019. Only if he can apologize to baba Obasanjo publicly he will surely wins he has the charisma
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Sall(m): 3:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
nzeobi:

atiku built a house for his mum at the age of 17, I wonder why a full grown man like you can't just get something meaningful to do aside coming on nairaland to exhibit your foolishness.

It it true that u are a foreigner.
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Snow5(m): 3:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
How long shall Nigeria youths allows themselves to be ruled by refined and recycled thief's?

I am still wondering why would any youth decided to support any past leader again to rule in this 21st centuries!!!

Them really swear for this country say e nor go better abi? That yoke must be broken!!!

We stand against #recycledleadershipInNigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
Snow5:
How long shall Nigeria youths allows themselves to be ruled by refined and recycled thief's?

I am still wondering why would any youth decided to support any past leader again to rule in this 21st centuries!!!

Them really swear for this country say e nor go better abi? That yoke must be broken!!!

We stand against #recycledleadershipInNigeria
I am part of the movement.Youths should only vote for candidates less than 45 years old.The old cargoes have failed and looted the country blind.Even of the youths fail at least let the money circulate.
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Saintsquare(m): 3:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Still better than the free loader called Buhari that has not been able to even run a barbing Salon successfully in his life but depend on free oil money from the day he joined the Nigerian Army till date ..I never thought I would say this because I have been one of Atikus greatest critic in the past but today after what we have suffered under this useless character called Buhari I am ready to give Atiku a shot if Yemi Osinbanjo won't be allowed to contest ..Atiku over El Rufai or Buhari anytime
I concur
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Max24: 3:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
What is the difference between Jonathan, Saraki and Atiku ? - birds of d same feathers. Never heard Atiku speak against corruption. Grandfather of corruption!!!
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Snow5(m): 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
DutchBruh:
I am part of the movement.Youths should only vote for candidates less than 45 years old.The old cargoes have failed and looted the country blind.Even of the youths fail at least let the money circulate.

I swear to God.. These politicians are using juju to campaign.. Because what am reading here on nairaland is amazing... Almost 65% of the comments are advocating for atiku... Are they paid to do it or what?

After all what happened in buhari's own... The youths won't still Learn?... My chest!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by positivelord: 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
akinszz:
atiku is 70+ now. a boy born in 1993 should be 24 years... so how did you arrive his age at 30+... me, I will not fall for this exaggeration...

Yes, I got the calculation wrong..but at least you got my point, he was relatively young then..I mean it baffles me that we will accept a man since he left power in 1983 can only raise 150 cow, as against Atiku who have employed over a million pple.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A House In Abuja (Photos) / Police Dismantle Roadblocks, Desert Lagos Roads / Dasuki Makes Public Appearance In Court After A While In Detention (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.