Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation (55447 Views)

Corruption: Atiku Lists 30 Accused Persons Working For Buhari / Bobrisky Advised To Pick PDP Nomination As He Beats Saraki In Twitter Poll / Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by notoriousbabe: 2:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
Even his wife Titi Abubakar he looted from another man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by IMASTEX: 2:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
nzeobi:
. . .I sure know he has lots of ideas in him.
Agreed, the ideas have been completely used as the number 2 citizen. The only agenda he has now, if mistakenly and God forbid he becomes the president is to increase the numbers of his companies while he enjoys the title "president"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
That was in 2014. If as it stand you are still a dogged Buhari supporter the you are a confused psycophant... No love of Nigeria in you but obsession with Buhari. Gej gave us corruotion, Buhari added Tribalism and bigotry to GEJ corruption. Under GEJ we complained of jobs being sold and job tests being badly organized, but under Buhari we only heard about the children of elites and Buhari friends that resume for juicy jobs that were never advertized. 100 days of PMB absence brought us out of recession...guy if you still think that your support of PMB transform to love of naija, I suggest you retrace your track back to 2015 and identified where you missed it. Identified where your love/obsession for Buhari started impairing your judgement and mind

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by kynbasil01: 2:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ibime:
Atiku, the billionaire customs officer. He has had no work but Government work since he started as a Customs Officer in 1982. He stole Customs dry, and carried his looting into Government.
i wouldn't say you're lying against Atiku but i thought we have a saint cum corruption fighter as a president now... how come he has not arrested and prosecuted Atiku for all his crimes as you mentioned. .... bro i will urge you to ignore the corruption tag placed on Atiku by obasanjo since we haven't seen any evidence ok..thnk u

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by notoriousbabe: 2:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ibime:

He does not need to be a VP to found those companies. Do you know how much he stole from Customs?
how much did he stoled?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by vuc1(m): 2:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
At least he invested more in this country than abroad. Not saying he is a saint but I think he's more sensible than those ones that deposited the money in foreign banks.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Loketo: 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
Come 2019, ATIKU is our Choice by the Grace of God

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
That was in 2014. If as it stand you are still a dogged Buhari supporter the you are a confused psycophant... No love of Nigeria in you but obsession with Buhari. Gej gave us corruotion, Buhari added Tribalism and bigotry to GEJ corruption. Under GEJ we complained of jobs being sold and job tests being badly organized, but under Buhari we only heard about the children of elites and Buhari friends that resume for juicy jobs that were never advertized. 100 days of PMB absence brought us out of recession...guy if you still think that your support of PMB transform to love of naija, I suggest you retrace your track back to 2015 and identified where you missed it. Identified where your love/obsession for Buhari started to impair your judgement and mind

1 Like

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Sunnymatey(m): 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
Bw those who invested their looted funds here to grow our economy and those that cart our monies away to foreign countries, who among these thieves is more patriotic? Tho stealing is bad but stealing under dis govt is a means of survival.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by 01mcfadden(m): 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
nzeobi:

atiku built a house for his mum at the age of 17, I wonder why a full grown man like you can't just get something meaningful to do aside coming on nairaland to exhibit your foolishness.
That man is foolish.
Nothing sensible about him. I wish he could be ignored, but he shouldn't be! People who are knowledgeable enough should keep telling him of how foolish he always sounds.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by lomprico(m): 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
sarrki:
N some morons expects us to vote this guy ?

He used state resources to acquire wealth

N the masses are suffering

Atiku No way

And buhari laboured and toiled to buy his 7 million naira wrist watch.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by akinszz: 2:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
nzeobi:
Nigeria does not need saints as its leader but someone who knows the problems and has the solutions to them.

Nigeria at a time like this also needs men who can point to things the have achieved in life (those who turned their water into wine) aside sitting in a corner and criticising others.

I can't tell if atiku is corrupt or not cos no one is without sin but I sure know he has lots of ideas in him.
sweet talk don start.. two year after e don enter na you people go start crying say he scam/has nothing to offer. Nigeria! I hail o grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by salford1: 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
An older djstance relative worked with customs during atiku era in the service. She said atiku took looting at customs to another level... lol

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by salford1: 2:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
Sunnymatey:
Bw those who invested their looted funds here to grow our economy and those that cart our monies away to foreign countries, who among these thieves is more patriotic? Tho stealing is bad but stealing under dis govt is a means of survival.
They are all thieves. Non is better. Better not to vote for any of these thieves.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Shakur86(m): 2:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
Small time, mama taraba will say shes for Atiku becos hes her political godfather. yeyenatu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
Campaign don start for atiku.But why is he desperate to be president when he doesn't fit in?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by kynbasil01: 2:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
DutchBruh:
Atiku like Tinubu are world reknown thieves who used public office to become billionaires in dollars.What was Atiku salary as a public servant when he was Custom boss to enable him setup Intels in the year he retired?
bro don't get me wrong coz i don't support injustice. .. my take is y will people reject Atiku who has a track record of success but accept buhari who have a track record of failure? It's not in my capabilities to determine how Atiku made his money but he seems to understand the needs of Nigeria. ...he's the only northern elite who publicly supports restructuring, has one of the best secondary school and a private university in Nigeria and also have companies where Nigerians are employed without minding their religion or ethnic background. .plus many more

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by kynbasil01: 2:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
BetaThings:

How did Atiku make his money?
bro don't get me wrong coz i don't support injustice. .. my take is y will people reject Atiku who has a track record of success but accept buhari who have a track record of failure? It's not in my capabilities to determine how Atiku made his money but he seems to understand the needs of Nigeria. ...he's the only northern elite who publicly supports restructuring, has one of the best secondary school and a private university in Nigeria and also have companies where Nigerians are employed without minding their religion or ethnic background. .plus many more

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by salford1: 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
Shakur86:
Small time, mama taraba will say shes for Atiku becos hes her political godfather. yeyenatu
She is for atiku because a minister under buhari has little chance of stealing public money. Atiku would open the flood gate of public funds if he becomes the president. Mama taraba would loot like tomorrow no dey if she becomes a minister under atiku. She is playing her cards well. She really has nothing to lose if buhari fires her but all to gain if atiku hires her.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 07, 2017
niggas that's struggling in life working 8-9 ,5-6days a week, arguing with an already established great man,hahaha Nigerians this should be fun, yhu guys were dumb enough to vote in buhari, by atiku's track record his more eligible than buhari.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by joinnow: 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
Abubakar worked in the Nigeria Customs Service for twenty years, rising to become the Deputy Director, as the second highest position in the Service was then known. He retired in April 1989 and took up full-time business and politics.

Therefore from above
He made his eguje from custom.
You know Nigeria custom na. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by aputel: 2:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
ChangetheChange:
[b] grin

I am Voting Atiku come 2019

Every Nigerian politician is Corrupt including saint Buhari

Atiku 2019,

No problem your few vote will go down the record as one of the few thousand Atiku will get after the counting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by LoveThemChubby(m): 2:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
sarrki:

Atiku No way

Chain moronic Nigerian on display again. Did you read the exchange at all before commenting? Somebody came out publicly to defends his business and without even reading the exchange of tweets go ahead to make another senseless and out of point comment.
Mchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
#SayNoToStupidNairalandPosts

1 Like

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Walelavender(m): 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
Sitting back at home on election day is far more better than encouraging a continuous cycle of inept and greedy politicians like Atiku Kwakwanso and the rest. Yes it's just a vote, my vote. Majority of us wouldn't have bitten our fingers today had we got a better candidate than PMB.

These are not the best candidates the north can offer.Since the political parties would never allow internal democracy to present vision driven leaders but money-bag politicians,we won't get out of the wood of irrational leadership.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by LoveThemChubby(m): 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
sarrki:

Atiku No way

Chai!!!!! moronic Nigerian on display again. Did you read the exchange at all before commenting? Somebody came out publicly to defend his business and without even reading the exchange of tweets go ahead to make another senseless and out of point comment.
Mchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
#SayNoToStupidNairalandPosts
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by joinnow: 2:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
Abubakar worked in the Nigeria Customs Service for twenty years, rising to become the Deputy Director, as the second highest position in the Service was then known. He retired in April 1989 and took up full-time business and politics.

Therefore from above
He made his eguje from custom.
You know Nigeria custom na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by wristbangle: 2:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
Keneking:
But he will be better than Buhari

Smh for u boss. We don't even know what we need again especially the youths. Atiku would never be a better option to PMB. They are same cankerworms

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by potipher7: 2:31pm On Sep 07, 2017
sarrki:

Young man we are talking about Nigeria and its citizens here

We are not talking about that other country

Please take note

Only Nigerians are allowed to make comments
e pain am well
e pepper am

1 Like

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Cuteogbus: 2:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
It's sad Nigerians are even considering this UNREPENTANT THIEF for Aso Rock shocked shocked shocked

How did we even get here? What wrong have we done to deserve these type of leaders?

I will not only tear my Nigerian passport if Atiku becomes president, I will also renounce my citizenship
Good!! Renounce Your Citizenship Atleast We''ll Have One Less Ignorant slowpoke To Deal With! In A Better And Prosperous Nigeria Under Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by pedrilo: 2:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
where are the choices come 2019?
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
salford1:

She is for atiku because a minister under buhari has little chance of stealing public money. Atiku would open the flood gate of public funds if he becomes the president. Mama taraba would loot like tomorrow no dey if she becomes a minister under atiku. She is playing her cards well. She really has nothing to lose if buhari fires her but all to gain if atiku hires her.
The grasscutter stole under Buhari and the orphaned $45 million dollar found in an Ikoyi apartment was during Buhari tenure.The Inspector General was recently accused by Senator Misau of looting N120 billion paid by the private sector and indivuals and nothing has been done by Buhari goverment.The is still endemic corruption going under Buhari,nothing has changed.
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by giles14(m): 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
sarrki:
Atiku No way
wot is d disgusting king of slowpoke/night king saying.
state resources? who paid for buharis 104 days health Vacation in the UK

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A House In Abuja (Photos) / Twitter Reacts To Melaye's 'invasion' Of Bourdillon Road / 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.