Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

My Thoughts On Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Thoughts On Religion (373 Views)

Random Musings On Religion. / My Thoughts On Religion I / Brilliant Quotes on Religion By Thomas Paine And Robert Ingersoll. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Thoughts On Religion by walter315(m): 2:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
Random Thoughts:

What if everyone was monetarily rich, what would we do differently? The answer to this question would be the key to unlock a better behaviour towards one another regardless of age, caste, sex, religion or the size of our bank accounts.

I believe in God and that all He wants from us is to love and respect all works of His hands, then adore Him in all humility and sincerity.

The hater is the sinner, not the Muslim, Christian or Buddhist. Religion was created by man. In our quest to be influential we have become prisoners of our own devise...

No faith supports violence but I can’t say the same about religion. So, I feel so strongly we Africans need to really have some faith, stop being religious and available for brainwashing.

Religion is man-made. One God, One love...

Have a great day!
Re: My Thoughts On Religion by SOFTENGR: 3:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
The hater is the sinner - Muslim, Christian, Buddhist or whatever he might call himself.

I agree with this very well.
Re: My Thoughts On Religion by johnydon22(m): 3:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
walter315:
What if everyone was monetarily rich, What would we do differently?

I will like to know your answer to that curious question
Re: My Thoughts On Religion by sonofluc1fer: 3:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
Not bad.

But faith is an essential part of religion. It can be a form of brainwashing.

For example, believing that adding 'in the name of Jesus' to a wish makes it a conversation with the Creator.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Thoughts On Religion by walter315(m): 7:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
johnydon22:

I will like to know your answer to that curious question

everything would be different... I believe then people won't be slaves to money in the first place and that's one of the world's biggest problem

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven Daily Devotional(fri. 15/09/2017) A Divine Curse / WOMP Record Unveils New Artiste Sax Gold / The Holy Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.