Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

I Have Never Heard That Immigrants Are Deported From Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Have Never Heard That Immigrants Are Deported From Nigeria (662 Views)

Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? / Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada / Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Never Heard That Immigrants Are Deported From Nigeria by univasal: 3:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
Please pardon my ignorance if i am really uninformed on this. But if i am right,please why do i always hear that this number of Nigerians are deported from other countries but i have never heard that immigrants from other countries are deported out from Nigeria. Funny enough,the most recent one is that some great number of Nigerians have been deported from Libya. Even Libya. No now.
Re: I Have Never Heard That Immigrants Are Deported From Nigeria by madridguy(m): 3:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
grin grin grin Go to airport you will see yourself my brother. Even at times you will see immigration officer picking some people on the road. Just that it on a rare occasion.
Re: I Have Never Heard That Immigrants Are Deported From Nigeria by AWOisaCOWARD: 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
The Hausas and Yorubas always make it difficult to know the real Nigerians. Togo and Benin Republic speaks Yoruba while Niger Republic speaks Hausa, how do you differentiate them?.
Re: I Have Never Heard That Immigrants Are Deported From Nigeria by paiz: 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
Any country wey them dey deport them to, i must follow them.
Re: I Have Never Heard That Immigrants Are Deported From Nigeria by FemiEddy(m): 3:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
Quite rare
Re: I Have Never Heard That Immigrants Are Deported From Nigeria by AWOisaCOWARD: 3:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
madridguy:
grin grin grin Go to airport you will see yourself my brother. Even at times you will see immigration officer picking some people on the road. Just that it on a rare occasion.

Air port you said?.
My brother in Abidjan was denied so many things until he got residential permit but here in Nigeria, someone from neighboring countries will bully you once he or she can speak Hausa or Yoruba languages.
Re: I Have Never Heard That Immigrants Are Deported From Nigeria by madridguy(m): 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
Your brother get mind ooooo, Abidjan of all places? Those people no get smile for face.
francophone countries no get joy like that my broda.

AWOisaCOWARD:

Air port you said?.
My brother in Abidjan was denied so many things until he got residential permit but here in Nigeria, someone from neighboring countries will bully you once he or she can speak Hausa or Yoruba languages.
Re: I Have Never Heard That Immigrants Are Deported From Nigeria by AWOisaCOWARD: 3:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
madridguy:
Your brother get mind ooooo, Abidjan of all places? Those people no get smile for face.
francophone countries no get joy like that my broda.

Agreed but they're more organized than Nigeria.
Re: I Have Never Heard That Immigrants Are Deported From Nigeria by Homeboiy: 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
90% of the people claiming Hausa's in Benin city are from
Togo,Niger rep and Benin rep.

But all speaks Hausa and claims to come from sokoto state
Re: I Have Never Heard That Immigrants Are Deported From Nigeria by univasal: 5:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
paiz:
Any country wey them dey deport them to, i must follow them.
hahaha!quite funny

(1) (Reply)

Test Invite In UK Please Help / Austria & Germany Wich Of Dis 2 Schengen Visa Can B Easily Ofa / Why Nigerians Are Fleeing Nigeria!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.