Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" (30519 Views)

Fayose: "I Am A Big Boy Like Orji Kalu, Tinubu" / Kolapo Olusola Eleka Is PDP Candidate For The Ekiti Governorship Election / Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by glosplendid(f): 5:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
Icon79:
Wow. This is the first time I have seen you funny. First ever!

Well, let's see if it continues....

O pari

lol...so u're a monitoring spirit....issorite...lemme come and be going
Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by kunlery1000(m): 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
eezeribe:
Pastor prophet oracle Peter Ayodele Fayose...

IMAM ALFA PETER AYODELE FAYOSE
Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by kaycyor: 6:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
ifeelgood:
Naaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!

Na you sabi.. I no give option for naaay.. Only said I..
Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by Icon79(m): 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
Yup. I try to keep my eyes open and my eyes to the ground grin

O pari o

glosplendid:
lol...so u're a monitoring spirit....issorite...lemme come and be going
Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by Celestyn8213: 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
na paddy paddy gofment we dey run now abi?

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by Burgerlomo: 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
This man na real clown, instead of him to say that I chose my deputy so that he can cover my butt cover all my atocities, even Chuckuemeka Trump no fall 4 D lie grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by sapele914(m): 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
KingBelieve:
Prof. Kolapo will be the next governor of Ekiti State, if this is the decision of God, it shall stand! The battle has just begun but we have to take a decision. There is a battle ahead but we'll be victorious.
"I have people that are closer to me than Kolapo but that is God's direction and to other aspirants, this is not the end of the world, in unity, we'll have a better Ekiti", Mr. Fayose said.

End of Discussion.
Governor Fayemi is in Abuja laughing,fayose has sold Ekiti to Apc.
Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by sapele914(m): 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
dunkem21:
You have fought a good fight of faith, mentor cool
I believe you meant to say Menthol Sweet?
Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by sapele914(m): 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
dunkem21:
You have fought a good fight of faith, mentor cool
I believe you meant to say Menthol Sweet or peppermint?
Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by Ndlistic(m): 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
I really love this Man. Gov Fayose is an inspiration to me. I called him my Mentor, Anytime he speak i always feel glad, because he is a God pikin. May God bless you my Hero. Gov Fayose is the only AFONJA good man in politics. I will die for you my mentor.
Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by josielewa(m): 6:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
kaycyor:
Fayose for senator 2019. If you're with me say I....

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by Gordonz07(m): 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
Pray he doesn't bite you first when he eventually becomes the governor.
Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by karashita: 6:31pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hmmm.Na so.Was it not just yesterday i read somehere, he wasnt going to hand pick a successor?
This man should just leave God out of Ekiti matter.His people are gullible-they will believe any dummy he sells them.No offence intended, but it beats me why and how the people believe his lies, with all their "Professorship".

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by oyekunle777: 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
Well said bro...
lightblazingnow:
I am wondering if you are really sure or you are just led by your permutations

God Almighty isn't confused Fayose... after the billions uncle Jonathan gave you during your last Election

I am also sure you'd say God Almighty gave you

Stop using the Holy name of the lord in vain politicians

Play your cards and reap your consequences...

In the end you must go and face true justice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
lightblazingnow:
I am wondering if you are really sure or you are just led by your permutations

God Almighty isn't confused Fayose... after the billions uncle Jonathan gave you during your last Election

I am also sure you'd say God Almighty gave you

Stop using the Holy name of the lord in vain politicians

Play your cards and reap your consequences...

In the end you must go and face true justice

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by highness25(m): 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
Barondenigeria:
Even the Deputy's dirty armpit will tell you he's not the will of Fayose's god
hahahahahahahah. I'm tired of this Fayose oooh. So the other people who have interest will now be looking like fools or what? Or won't there be any primaries again? I smell people running to APC

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by franchizy(m): 6:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
Fayose always spoke like an illitracy. How can one rose from deputy to governor.

I am sawing a big trouble in PDP Ekiti state came 2018.

PDP cannot won Ekiti state because we dont want an illitracy to ruled us again.

We the educate masses will decide who will rules us.
Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by ndukwejoe(m): 7:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
fayose EFCC is by the door, a day of reckoning is closer.
Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
donbrowser:
It's a good appointment. The man must have learnt some grassroots politics too.

How do you intend to pay the workers you owe and hope the pastor will not owe salaries too?

On point!

Check my signature for a Bulk SMS Reseller Website that print Vouchers
Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by 9japrof(m): 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
Fayose has a lot to hide no doubt, buh kudos should be given to him for endorsing his deputy, most governors in Nigeria hate divulging power to their deputies, I stand to be corrected....
Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by 9japrof(m): 7:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
franchizy:
Fayose always spoke like an illitracy. How can one rose from deputy to governor.

I am sawing a big trouble in PDP Ekiti state came 2018.

PDP cannot won Ekiti state because we dont want an illitracy to ruled us again.

We the educate masses will decide who will rules us.

I would support you on this because am sure you the literate people of ekiti needs a change. If literate people of ekiti speaks this horribly, I wonder how the illiterates would fair.

Please we need another governor for better grammatical ekiti
Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by Meritocracy: 7:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
If someone try this one, fayose will be the first person to labeled him dictator. Fayose is a bloody dictator, I think it should election not selection, where is Lere Olayinka to say Fayose action is unconstitutional.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by Annie939(f): 7:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
hope two of you won't start fighting after 6 months in office
Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by blockchainz(f): 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
F-king comedian, really embarrassing for the state to bring out such a tout and low IQ ingrate as a governor.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by loomer: 7:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
At least him no fight him deputy
Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by deltateam: 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
People left the right person to stone Stephen. Kai!
Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by rose54321: 8:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
lol, God has suffered oh. Damn.
Well it might be true sha, what do i know?
Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by Reinvented: 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
Fayose should be commended for this feat. Most governors do not recognise their deputies talk more of recommending them as their successors.
Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by boringnigerian: 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
captleonerd:
God indeed!!!

you can only deceive the gullible and uneducated not intellectuals

There are plenty of both in Nigeria. Even a lot of the intellectuals are gullibe

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by bengasyl(m): 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
eezeribe:
Pastor prophet oracle Peter Ayodele Fayose... Na so..
add alfa d

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer / Governors Move To Hijack PDP From Jonathan / Nigeria, Now A Research Field For Corruption?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.