Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" (30516 Views)

Fayose: "I Am A Big Boy Like Orji Kalu, Tinubu" / Kolapo Olusola Eleka Is PDP Candidate For The Ekiti Governorship Election / Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by lereinter(m): 9:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
why do people mix God name with dirty evil politics...
fayose the fake pastor fayose the irumole fayose the alfa

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by ojobekehinde: 10:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
lightblazingnow:
I am wondering if you are really sure or you are just led by your permutations

God Almighty isn't confused Fayose... after the billions uncle Jonathan gave you during your last Election

I am also sure you'd say God Almighty gave you

Stop using the Holy name of the lord in vain politicians

Play your cards and reap your consequences...

In the end you must go and face true justice
Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by captain89: 11:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
I hope the Governor has taught his deputy how to expertly cut ponmo in the market?? drink palmwine in joints ?? share 200 naira to street women while he keeps 2 billion for account...well-done sir but I will rather believe the devil rather than our politicians

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by akigbemaru: 3:25am On Sep 08, 2017
rexnuelll:
Trying so hard to continue ruling ekiti via proxy. Fayose should ask Kwankwaso and Peter Obi how far. Power intoxicates,thus this gentle Prof. may not be that gentle once he becomes the governor.
APC will even win。
Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by dimejiano1: 6:49am On Sep 08, 2017
Why didn't he (Fayose) organize primary sovthat everybody will have equal right but he don't his fraudulent action to be exposed. Fayose get ready APC is coming back there to sweep you away.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by Emimade: 7:24am On Sep 08, 2017
we can supply cashew nuts to you in large quantity. We supply right from Kogi state. to any part of Nigeria. Let us know if you are interested so we talk and commence supplies. Please call: 08030577335, for more informations. Thanks.
Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by omohayek: 7:46am On Sep 08, 2017
dimejiano1:
Why didn't he (Fayose) organize primary sovthat everybody will have equal right but he don't his fraudulent action to be exposed. Fayose get ready APC is coming back there to sweep you away.
I'm glad somebody has said it. Ekiti's governorship isn't Fayose's personal property, and he has no right to unilaterally decide who gets to run as his successor. That should be the decision of the Ekiti PDP's mass membership, made in proper primaries. Fayose is merely using all the "God" talk to cover up yet another dictatorial maneuver, in the hope of picking someone who won't reveal all his misdeeds while in office.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by nairanaira12: 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2017
KingBelieve:
Prof. Kolapo will be the next governor of Ekiti State, if this is the decision of God, it shall stand! The battle has just begun but we have to take a decision. There is a battle ahead but we'll be victorious.
"I have people that are closer to me than Kolapo but that is God's direction and to other aspirants, this is not the end of the world, in unity, we'll have a better Ekiti", Mr. Fayose said.

End of Discussion.

You guys only agree with God when he seems to be saying what you want to hear. You think God is interested in your stupid politics? Be fooling yourself o

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by KingBelieve: 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
nairanaira12:

You guys only agree with God when he seems to be saying what you want to hear. You think God is interested in your stupid politics? Be fooling yourself o

I don't know you and why you quoted me but I'm concerned about ur point coming with an abuse. Thanks
Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by nairanaira12: 9:50am On Sep 09, 2017
KingBelieve:

I don't know you and why you quoted me but I'm concerned about ur point coming with an abuse. Thanks

If you don't want to be quoted, then don't comment on a public forum
Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by KingBelieve: 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
nairanaira12:
angry

If you don't want to be quoted, then don't comment on a public forum

Comments without been abusive is still a possibility. Be polite with the way u talk to people u don't know. Thanks
Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by nairanaira12: 10:15pm On Sep 09, 2017
KingBelieve:

Comments without been abusive is still a possibility. Be polite with the way u talk to people u don't know. Thanks

You should use your brain when making comments, like someone that passed through school. Thank you angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) / NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State / Entire Labour Party Structure In Jigawa Collapses Into APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.