Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Never Ask A Woman Her Age! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Ask A Woman Her Age! (818 Views)

She Won't Say Her Age! / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Ask A Woman Her Age! by Riwo11(f): 4:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
There has never been any woman who truthfully tells out her age. If she looks aunty like, she would reduce her age to men who ask. If she looks too young, she will triple her age, just to feel mature before men.
Look Guys! Ladies don't like telling their age, for they fear it may chase us away or make us treat them by it. So, never ask because they will never tell you the truth.
Try this if you have a lady "Baby! how old are you now?", she will look away and say to you with a question "Haven't i told you before?". Lol!.
Its a crazy world with women, but just love them how they love you. For their true age comes from when they are in love.
:
:
Read Also -----> 10 Reasons You Should Consider Dating a Short Man
:
Click Here -----> http://www.riwodating.com/2017/09/10-reasons-you-should-consider-dating.html
Re: Never Ask A Woman Her Age! by Hashimyussufamao(m): 5:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
and the funniest part is when u ask them they will boot b4 answering, then u be like "wetin, age dun turn algebra?"

1 Like

Re: Never Ask A Woman Her Age! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
Not everybody oooh I do say my age to my friends.
Re: Never Ask A Woman Her Age! by agbonkamen(f): 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
What is so special about age, if you reduce your age will it make you live forever i don't understand..... Whenever I am being asked such question I do tell them my real age. tongue
Re: Never Ask A Woman Her Age! by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
in due time, you will see her passport or ID, where you will see her age without even asking...
Re: Never Ask A Woman Her Age! by nursennenny(f): 8:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
What's the biggy ?? undecided undecided
I only won't tell me when
Guy: hello,am ken . Got ur number from a friend, please how old are u ?
Me : 5 lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

See The 4 Sensitive Part Of The Ladies You Can Touch To Make Her Happy / I Need Advise Urgently Please / Oya Come Let's Discuss...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.