Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,228 members, 7,957,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:16 PM

Automatic And Manuel Car Which Do U Prefer Or More Beta With Reason - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Automatic And Manuel Car Which Do U Prefer Or More Beta With Reason (1237 Views)

Between Peugeot 206 Automatic And Manual Transmission / 1.5 Million For a car. Which car do you recommend. / Automatic And Manuel Car Which Do U Prefer Or More Beta With Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Automatic And Manuel Car Which Do U Prefer Or More Beta With Reason by moblix: 6:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
Automatic and Manuel car which do u prefer or more beta with reason
Re: Automatic And Manuel Car Which Do U Prefer Or More Beta With Reason by IamRespected: 7:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
I love my manual, gives me the feel of being in charge

1 Like

Re: Automatic And Manuel Car Which Do U Prefer Or More Beta With Reason by iwakacome: 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
Manual. I feel like am driving and in control. Tho inside traffic na beta leg pain.
Re: Automatic And Manuel Car Which Do U Prefer Or More Beta With Reason by temmym4(m): 10:45am On Sep 08, 2017
The Word is MANUAL bro, not "Manuel"
.. Give the Stick-shift some respect
kiss

Driving in my leisures.... Automatic

General Driving.... Manual.

Driving Automatic usually gets me bored and doesn't make me feel in control. All thanks to overdrive button though, it gets me more power whenever i need to leave 4 to 3 quickly.

Manual drivers will understand.
Re: Automatic And Manuel Car Which Do U Prefer Or More Beta With Reason by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 08, 2017
moblix:
Automatic and Manuel car which do u prefer or more beta with reason

Manuel Neuer lol.
Re: Automatic And Manuel Car Which Do U Prefer Or More Beta With Reason by temmym4(m): 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2017
greenhulk:

Manuel Neuer lol.

grin grin
Re: Automatic And Manuel Car Which Do U Prefer Or More Beta With Reason by iLickAnalFungus(m): 4:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
Automatic for the win! I drive both.. The feeling of driving automatic is heavenly.. From the smooth shifts to kick down. M

(1) (Reply)

Customs Raids Abuja Shop, Seizes 18 ‘smuggled’ Bullet-proof Vehicles / My Honda Automatic Transmission Gear Is Failing Me, Please Help / C300 2010 Maintenance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.