Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

What Kind Of Business Can I Start For My Mum With 1million Naira? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Business Can I Start For My Mum With 1million Naira? (983 Views)

Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up / Help, I'm Being Frustrated By The Rules Of My Mum's Business / Akin Alabi: My Mum's Driver Thought I Was A Yahoo Boy - Nairabet CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Business Can I Start For My Mum With 1million Naira? by electroTech: 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
Please I need advice
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start For My Mum With 1million Naira? by GloriaNinja(f): 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
RESTAURANT BUSINESS FOR SURE
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start For My Mum With 1million Naira? by electroTech: 8:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:
RESTAURANT BUSINESS FOR SURE
My mum is not all that young. I'm thinking if she will be able to cope, considering her age and lack of prior experience in such venture
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start For My Mum With 1million Naira? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
Provision or poultry
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start For My Mum With 1million Naira? by GloriaNinja(f): 8:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
electroTech:

My mum is not all that young. I'm thinking if she will be able to cope, considering her age and lack of prior experience in such venture
. she can atleast employ maybe two girls who are capable of cooking and they will do the physical work for her. reason I'm saying that cause restaurant business is Lucrative as far as the location is alright.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start For My Mum With 1million Naira? by Abyima(m): 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
pure water business or food stuff like bag of garri, bag of rice, semo etc or rather frozen food like chicken, turkey e.t.c
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start For My Mum With 1million Naira? by anoda(m): 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
Snailery or fishery
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start For My Mum With 1million Naira? by Fxmanager(m): 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
electroTech:
Please I need advice

This is the best structured, secured and transparent investment you will ever find in this forum. Your withdrawals from our partner broker to your bank Mastercard/Visa debit card takes 2 to 4 days maximum and it takes 5 mins to your ecurrency payment system "Megatransfer", regulated and Licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority of UK(FCA)", then you can then make instant withdrawals to your Mastercard/Visa debit cards From Megatransfer. You can also use Bank wire transfer. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your investment. Funds in a secured licensed,audited and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7 using any internet enable device. You are free to test us with any amount you can comfortably risk before investing fully with us. Statement of account sent to your email daily. working risk to investors capital is 5-10% risk and maximum permissible risk to investors capital is 30% of investors capital. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start For My Mum With 1million Naira? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hair accessories.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start For My Mum With 1million Naira? by fatymore(f): 9:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
electroTech:
Please I need advice
Bottle drinks.. Water and Wine.. No experience is needed.. Just look for a suitable environment.. And make sure she has a deep freezer to sell to those who hawks... In bulk though.. She would need just a sales gal... Or provisions
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start For My Mum With 1million Naira? by careerpluzz: 1:35am On Sep 08, 2017
fatymore:
Bottle drinks.. Water and Wine.. No experience is needed.. Just look for a suitable environment.. And make sure she has a deep freezer to sell to those who hawks... In bulk though.. She would need just a sales gal... Or provisions

Depending on the town she lives in a distributorship with a F.M.C.G company may be your best bet. As stated above all she needs is a salesgirl and since the products are tangible and can be counted on a regular basis one can say that the possibility of pilfering will be reduced to a bare minimum.

This is a good model for an old Mama. I know because I just set up one for my mum last December and it works beautifully well and very zero stress. The only problem is that the ROI is quite pedestrian but so what. She is happy and makes about 10% of the invested funds every month.

I really couldn't ask for more.

Right here on Nairaland you can see reps and owners of these kind of businesses.

Just be careful though and shine your eye well well.

But on the whole you can get a really good deal.

Enjoy your search.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start For My Mum With 1million Naira? by chemystery: 11:00am On Sep 08, 2017
I don't know how lucrative it is but provision store would be OK for her. Goodluck
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start For My Mum With 1million Naira? by donparosky(m): 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
if it's in a busy location, let her go into palm oil sales(wolesale) and retail. old women love this trade and she will sure love it but talk to her bout it too.
she can even do the sales from home

(1) (Reply)

DSTV In Trouble As TSTV Takes Center Stage On 1st October, Offer Pay-as-go Subsc / Why Do You Use A Personal Account For Business? / Virtual Paypal Terminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.