Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (104214 Views)

No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) / The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga / Lady With Nipple Piercings Goes Braless (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by mikron(m): 1:49am On Sep 08, 2017
this itch most women have to always want to go naked always baffles me. and if she told u how much she bought that rag she is putting on you will be speechless.
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Buhariboy: 1:56am On Sep 08, 2017
Lol na free world ni o ..do wetin give u joy

grin grin grin
See JUST IN !! Female lecturers even beg me for SEX . - Uniport's Swaglord speaks

http://trevonupdate..com.ng/2017/09/just-in-female-lecturers-even-beg-me.html
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by GloriaNinja(f): 2:00am On Sep 08, 2017
ololadeking:
bwahaha.......jokes apart.miss, i tnk yu d preetiest lady on nairaland.
lol, stop pulling my legs joor.
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by soderican(m): 2:00am On Sep 08, 2017
Oh lord come down and manifest your power oo..lord come down and manifest your power
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Nobody: 4:24am On Sep 08, 2017
Whorism.
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by horllyma(m): 4:33am On Sep 08, 2017
Decency has been burïed and how do we resurrect it.� sorry case
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by horllyma(m): 4:36am On Sep 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:
I have to take a look.... Hmm
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by alphajerus(m): 4:38am On Sep 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided THE DUDE SHOULD HAVE WON ONLY AN UNDERWEAR BOXER SO THAT BOTH WILL MATCH IN THE OUTFIT. LOOKS OFF FOR A PHOTOSHOOT,ONE DRESSED LIKE A SLUT AND OTHER DRESSED LIKE A PASTOR.

mehn!!! Dat was tooo harsh... U wicked ghan... grin
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by kulhud: 4:50am On Sep 08, 2017
so funny.
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Truepays(f): 5:29am On Sep 08, 2017
[quote author=PapiNigga post=60234468]This lady's sultry outfit for her pre-wedding photos has sparked outrage online, as media users are coming hard on her and her fiance, who on his own part dressed appropriately in suit.

What do you think about her outfit?

See below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/09/media-react-as-lady-goes-braless-shows.html?m=1
Hmmmm
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Emma5097: 5:56am On Sep 08, 2017
PapiNigga:
This lady's sultry outfit for her pre-wedding photos has sparked outrage online, as media users are coming hard on her and her fiance, who on his own part dressed appropriately in suit.

What do you think about her outfit?

See below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/09/media-react-as-lady-goes-braless-shows.html?m=1

Am I the only one who thinks a nympho is getting hooked?

Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by oyeezah(f): 5:59am On Sep 08, 2017
makydebbie:

Glo users, by their comments you shall know them. grin
lol.....babe u are not nice oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Lewaluv(f): 6:06am On Sep 08, 2017
Banana fall on you..
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Kaybaba5(m): 6:28am On Sep 08, 2017
Very soon we would see pre wedding shoot where the woman we go naked.....

Iranu
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 08, 2017
undecided
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by adanny01(m): 6:58am On Sep 08, 2017
I can see her nipples. Nikki Minaj or even Rihanna wont touch this dress.
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by ololadeking(m): 7:05am On Sep 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:
no, no, no,dont act like yu dnt knw already.good mawin gloria
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Bobnotrouble: 7:13am On Sep 08, 2017
Probably he met her in a club cheesy
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Abayor7: 7:16am On Sep 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:
UPDATE IT FOR ME THEN.
you no go hear word, it's annoying
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Tonason: 7:21am On Sep 08, 2017
When other men will come to explore what you have sampled to them, you will shout, she's a LovePeddler , prostitute, you are calling for it, a stick in time saves nine. Your wife is your private property and and public properties, but you may decide to make her public, but don't cry when the time comes, women are like Ocean. Good luck
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by mark0020(m): 7:51am On Sep 08, 2017
This one wey we see fallen heroes openly, how the active heroe under go be,
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by makydebbie(f): 7:53am On Sep 08, 2017
ololadeking:
damn debbie, grin damn debbie that was deep ,
grin
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by makydebbie(f): 7:53am On Sep 08, 2017
humeeh:
Kikikikikiki....Kuku kee me...Ya wicked fa
grin
ollah1:

You can't fault her. Her name is Gloria so she gotta Glo with pride
Very unavoidable. grin
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 08, 2017
Am sure her daughter would exceed limits and mum will be so proud
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Lionofdjungle: 7:55am On Sep 08, 2017
Ziinno:

There's nothing fallen about that Olympus, ma'am. Women's br€ast come in different shapes and sizes and for a woman without a bra, that's one very beautiful natural br€asts. Let's not even talk about the very handsome, clean looking arm candy she's got with the supposed 'fallen Olympus'.
You know how to analyse, you will do well in the academic world. Although I don't agree with you that the "Olympus has not fallen", I commend you for your objective analysis.
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 08, 2017
makydebbie:

Glo users, by their comments you shall know them. grin

grin grin Funny!
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by introvertedsoul: 7:56am On Sep 08, 2017
My Nigga don marry wife for boys. . .
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by tempex88(m): 7:56am On Sep 08, 2017
D guy is a Kanye and the Lady is a Kim grin
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by makydebbie(f): 8:07am On Sep 08, 2017
Jigba:

grin grin Funny!
Glo people. grin
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 08, 2017
Lionofdjungle:
You know how to analyse, you will do well in the academic world. Although I don't agree with you that the "Olympus has not fallen", I commend you for your objective analysis.

Oh? Thanks.

About the 'Olympus', it's only considered fallen when the nippl€s are downwards. Some people have it round, others have it fuller at the bottom part. The media has sold only the round and perky (a good number achieved via surgery, others airbrushed) to us people don't view anything contrary as normal. The exception being those freakishly small br€asts.

Anyhow, I respect your view of the state of the Olympus. A woman's body is like a painting, everyone sees different things when they look at it.
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by buchai: 9:26am On Sep 08, 2017
Eve will always deceived Adam not today it started even the wisest man is not even spared by Eve.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Passengers Having Sex In Traffic In Benin Caught / Ondo Women Are One Of Gods Wonderful Creatures - Braless Ondo Lady / Lady Flashes Her Bum For Her Man In Pre-wedding Photos After 10 Years Of Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.