Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Confused On What To Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Confused On What To Do? (494 Views)

I'm Confused On What To Do. / Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age / Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confused On What To Do? by Johnnynash(m): 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hello guys, please can someone give me a candid opinion on what to do about the situation i find myself I am 9 years married to my wife and the major issue we have been facing is the issue of finance. But there is this brother of my wife and some of her sibling in the UK that want me and my family to live big and they always try their best to make me and my family live above the poverty line. They have offered me many deals to make me live my present work, though not too satisfying but better than none, but i keep trying to convince them that i i don't get something better i cant leave the one i do currently. But the last one that break the camel's back is that this my in-law which is my sister brother have offered us a big apartment in a very good area in Lagos and other juicy offers to go with it including setting up of a big biz for my wife. Here i where i got confused and i need some good advice from Nairalanders on what to do. Do i take the offer and leave my present job and support my wife in the biz or reject the offer?
Re: Confused On What To Do? by dingbang(m): 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hmmmm....

As juicy as it may seem , I am worried about your dignity.

Some people after helping you will rub it to your face that if not for them, you won't be alive.. Just make sure your in laws are not such people

1 Like

Re: Confused On What To Do? by psucc(m): 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
Just as I am typing now, you can hear the noise from the background. It is my neighbour and his wife. It so happened the sister in law is a serving Commissioner and has put up this guy. We've just finished celebrating with guy roofing his 4bedroom flat.

But the guy is in total mess and in a very hot soup. He can't argue anything with the wife. The truth is that he confesses before friends that he's in a very difficult situation but can't do otherwise.

However yours may not be the same. It all depends on the type of woman you marry. Who knows if it was because of your uplifting that God gave you the woman?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Not Enjoying It”; Woman Dumps Husband Over Size Of His P£nis / Final Solution For Quick Ejaculation(45min+) / Celebrating A Special Girl On A Day As This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.